[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna get a haircut tomorrow What do I tell the barber?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
I'm gonna get a haircut tomorrow

What do I tell the barber? How do most guys get a haircut? I just want a short normie cut, no meme cuts.
>>
>>28729906
I always say "the same as it is now except shorter" and sometimes I get away with it.
>>
>>28729906
But this is your chance to get a meme cut, a real JFMSU cut, this could take you to the big leagues in /r9k and /tv
>>
tell them to just fuck your shit up senpai
>>
>>28729906
print this picture out and show it to her
we can become an aestheticz army
>>
Just buy a kit online and do it yourself. I use the 0.25" attachment and run it through my hair until it's uniform length everywhere.

A decent set is only about $20, so you end up saving money over time.
>>
Short on the sides, long on the top. Also known as the undercut, the comb over, or the fuccboi.

It makes bitches wet, styled for a real man, and radiates stability and success.
>>
>>28729996
Is that cum on his face?
>>
If you just want something simple you just buy a kit for $25 and do it yourself. Going to the barber is awkward as fuck
>>
>>28729906
>there are faggots here that are actually suggesting op to cut his own hair
We can all tell you cut your hair yourself, and it looks like total shit.

OP, this is what you do:
>search internet for pictures of haircuts
>find one you like
>save pic to phone
>show stylist/barber pic on your phone
>ask for it to look like that

Done. Simple.
>>
>>28730127
>>28730060
Why is r9k so fucking worried about going to a barber?

And don't kid yourself, it takes a ton of practice to git gud at cutting your own hair. It's gonna look like shit for a long time.
>>
>>28730203
Listen to this man. He understands.
>>
>Walk in
>"What'll you like, senpai?"
>"Caesar"
>"Dark or light?"
>Pick whatever you want
Done
>>
>>28729906
make sure its a straight man

jokely say JFMSU, or "heh give me the basic/whatever is popular
>>
>>28730256
Yo what the fuck, this isn't the 90s, you trying to make OP look like a serial killer?
>>
>>28730213
>Why is r9k so fucking worried about going to a barber?
A lot of people have social anxiety and don't know what to say to the barber.

>it takes a ton of practice
Takes literally no practice and looks just fine if you're just giving yourself a buzz cut as I described. I've been doing this for years and it didn't look bad even the first time I did it. All you have to do is cut everything to the same length and trim the edges a bit; nothing fancy.
>>
>>28730354
>buzz cut

Looks awful with a baby face , only time it's permissible is with a strong jawline or a big ass beard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.