[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dad decided he's cooking tonight >the kitchen is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: just different.gif (264 KB, 806x514) Image search: [Google]
just different.gif
264 KB, 806x514
>dad decided he's cooking tonight
>the kitchen is going to be a vortex of drunken autistic rage until he finishes at 9:00 pm
>no way out of my room
>kinda hungry
What do?
>>
Speaking of what do?

>Be on train when a girl looks at me
>"I recognize you from a subway ad."
>We start to chat and get off at same stop
>Before we part ways, she invites me to her church next day
>Don't believe in God, but like her enough that I go
>Expects me to come back tomorrow, and so do other people who met me there

Honestly, I want to no show man. I don't believe in any of it. I probably could've no showed the first time, but I told her I'd go, so I kept my word.

What do?
>>
>>28730372
I've done this. Pretended to be religious for a cunt.

It's stupid. Just ignore her and don't go.
>>
>>28730394
I don't even want to have sex with her.

I may be misunderstanding, though. Given that this is /r9k/, you may be calling her a cunt, rather than talking about her vag. Not even sure why I posted about this. I stopped asking people and /r9k/ to make decisions for me years ago.
>>
>>28731330
tell her you're not religious, but everyone's really nice. ask her out for some other activity. ultimately irrelevant how she responds, you're being open with her.
>>
>>28729526
Are you me?
[originalio]
>>
>>28730372
>subway ad

Jared?
>>
I would eat that. Welcome to Serbia...
>>
>>28729526
iktfb

> walk in kitchen
> socks get wet cause theres shit all over the floor
> house smells like vinegar and piss
> empty beer bottles everywhere
> pot of "brown" boiling over
> get a 10 minute lecture on all the different super-herbs that are in this meal

t-thanks for dinner dad
>>
File: omnomnom.gif (242 KB, 858x480) Image search: [Google]
omnomnom.gif
242 KB, 858x480
>live with Filipino family for 2 weeks
>mother is really anal about everyone getting fed
>harassed about if I ate or not constantly
>pressured to keep eating
>nobody is hungry anymore
>she cooks more food and pressures everyone to eat more

Jesus fuck, I love this woman but it's like she's trying to fatten me up to stuff me in her fucking oven or some shit.

I'm 5'11" and 130lbs, and I'm sure if I were to live here longer than just 2 weeks, I'd end up gaining 100lbs in a couple months. I end up eating until my stomach hurts.

Filipino cooking is to die for though
>>
>>28733120
get a puking fetish

then eat n puke it up
>>
File: 1461471536060.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461471536060.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>>28729526

Fucking flatbread pizzas.
>tfw I wish my flatbreads would look half as nice
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.