[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever feel like the supposed best years of your life are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: BfZQCJC.png (171 KB, 1448x980) Image search: [Google]
BfZQCJC.png
171 KB, 1448x980
Do you ever feel like the supposed best years of your life are just being wasted away?

I am 21. Probably the most attractive, and most horny I will ever be in my life. This is supposed to be the time when I am meeting girls, hanging out with friends, and doing the crazy things you cant do when you are older.

But instead, I sit at home, playing video games all day, with no friends, no one to talk to, and nowhere to go.

where do you go from here??
>>
if you were actually doing all that shit you would have times where you just wished you were at home on 4chan listening to music and fapping
>>
I know that feel, I spent 21-24 just drinking and doing drugs alone for the most part. I'm more worried about career prospects than social shit at this point though
>>
>>28729336
>not waking up at 5pm
>>
>showering
What a waste of time.
>>
that's an expectation of you that is popularized by the media. you're not "supposed" to be doing anything
>>
Simple question:

I have a car, I have money, I have no friends, I have tons of free time. its saturday, and I have nothing to do. how do I make it better?
>>
I have grown to like my isolation. For three days, the one friend I do have didn't say a word to me; it was actually a whole lot more tolerable than when I know I'm not quite completely alone. The loneliness still grates, sure, but it's better than back when I had multiple friends and even a girlfriend, so many years ago. That was true suffering, it turns out.

I just cannot get a motherfucking job. There's nothing I can do. Five years at university and I'm applying to be a fucking dishwasher for fuck's sake.
>>
>>28729423
This tbqh

There's nothing objectively better with having that kind of lifestyle and the one you have at the moment
>>
>>28729423
what if I am miserable sitting at home alone all day every day? would be nice to at least try having a life
>>
>>28729465
Find a cool hobby. Find Internet "Friends" on steam or somewhere.
>>
>>28729495
>There's nothing objectively better with having that kind of lifestyle and the one you have at the moment

There is. Loneliness does physical damage to human body, research shows that loneliness undermines the immune system.

The ancestral environment evolved us for certain lifestyle. If our lifestyle diverges too much from that lifestyle, all kind of failure modes start to show up.
>>
We're all in the same trap, we need to find a way out of this.
>>
>>28729336
Why do you shower at 9 pm if you aren't going anywhere?
>>
>>28729336
>Do you ever feel like the supposed best years of your life are just being wasted away?
All the time. It gives me that really nervous sick to your stomach type of feeling so then I try to distract myself.

I-I watch a lot of sitcoms because it's the closest I can be to knowing what it's like to have friends.
>>
>>28729381
Holy shit this is so true.

It's like vidya, music and 4chan are the best things in life, but they're looked down upon in society so you feel like shit for doing them. But when you go do normie bullshit you're just bored.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.