[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This might be a shitty place to ask, but can anyone here tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1450521800938.jpg (45 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1450521800938.jpg
45 KB, 500x366
This might be a shitty place to ask, but can anyone here tell me what it feels like to have a girlfriend? Pros/Cons of having one?
>>
>>28729199
The people here who have had relationships were not very good at them, which is why they're here. So take their answers with a grain of salt.
>>
Pros:
You get sex and food made for you

Cons:
Huge time investment
>>
Annoying usually if I'm going to be honest with you. They take up all your free time and money.
>>
>>28729199
It really depends on the girl and your relationship dynamic. Most girls want a lot of attention, others need a lot of space for themselves.
>>
You get a happy chemical surge and the world is all sunshine and rainbows. But eventually it wears off and you realize the answers to your deepest desires will never be found in a lover's arms.
>>
>>28729199
Literally no answer we can give will satisfy you, because the experience varies a lot. Just try it out for yourself.
>>
Having a good relationship is fucking amazing. But most of the time it will be a lot of keeping up with the bullshit of your partner for the sake of not being alone.

Pros:
You have someone that cares about you, you have someone that understands you (optional), you have sex and warmth

Cons:
You have to keep up with their bullshit, you need to invest a lot of time and you will always have to sacrifice things for the relationship to work, in a good relationship both sides will have to sacrifice things but it can be exclusive to one party.

It really depends. Some relationships will make you feel great and alive while others will be a waste of time, money and emotions.
>>
File: 12312313123213.gif (2 MB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
12312313123213.gif
2 MB, 432x432
>This might be a shitty place to ask,

Don't ask then. Normalfags are out of control.
>>
>>28729199
I dated a half Filipino beauty for three years.
She was always willing to comfort me, listen to me, have sex. She would easily get bored. She didn't like me hanging out with my friends, because my friends didn't like her. Very, very jealous.
All in all, 7/10 experience. It would have been better had I loved her back.
>>
>>28729199
Pros : sex
Cons : less space
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.