[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you improve your "text game"? im texting a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1347554008513.jpg (20 KB, 466x359) Image search: [Google]
1347554008513.jpg
20 KB, 466x359
how do you improve your "text game"?

im texting a girl right now and i don't know HOW the fuck to talk to girls

she texted me first
>>
>>28729127
you have to text her as fast as you can type.

As soon as you get a message, send one back within the minute otherwise she'll think you're not interested in talking to her.
>>
>>28729127
Ask her questions about herself

Fucking not original my ass
>>
>>28729295
i think ur trying 2 trick me
>>
File: itssimple.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
itssimple.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
why not just chop off your balls?

Then you can talk to her normally with no extra pressure
>>
>>28729127
There is no 'how to talk to girls'.

There is just 'how to talk', and it includes truth, falsifiability, common definitions, logic, avoiding fallacies such as 'no true' and filler like 'not all', and scuh.
>>
File: Sickos.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
Sickos.png
40 KB, 152x254
>>28729295
this is wrong

that said, you shouldnt take the opposite approach and take too long to respond

the right thing to do is to take as long to respond as she takes. if shes responding quickly, its okay for you to do it too

>>28729127

talking to girls is pretty similar to talking to guys. that said, im talking about regular guys, not robots and cyborgs. things you should do:

1. reveal interesting things about yourself (hobbies, exciting stories, anything)
2. display interest in her life and ask questions (but not too many you autistic fucker)
3. discuss entertainment you mutually enjoy
4. talk about events/people/things that are relevant to both your lives

she texted you first, so you can relax. it means you've gotten past the biggest hurdle, which is knowing whether or not she actually wants to talk to you

and also, because she started a conversation with you, that means its acceptable for you to start conversations with her in the future. now you know that it wont be weird and you wont be seen as creepy

goodluck
>>
>>28729127

>Girl

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN THEY SHOULD BE LINED UP AND SHOT FUCK WOMEN INCLUDING MY MOM

STUPID WOMEN AHOULD BE FUCKING SHOT
>>
>texting a grill
fuck off outta /r9k/
>>>/adv/
>>
>>28729127
>she texted me first
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.