[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one get a loser gf? I just want a gf to chill at home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
How does one get a loser gf? I just want a gf to chill at home with. Play vidya, laze around and watch movies, smoke weed, and just generally be a lazy piece of shit with. No pressure to be a better person, but content with the current situation. Do you think I could find one if I got a fast food job or something?
>>
>>28728892
Loser gfs still want YOU to go out and be successful, because they're entitled bitches with shitty personalities, and spending time together is probably just going to lead to bullshit arguments anyway.
>>
>>28729153

Yeah, you're probably right. A man can dream, though.
>>
>>28729171
If you're going to look for one you should go for a FWB that's more independent, and then eventually suggest moving in together for convenience/finances and hope things don't go to shit.
>>
>>28728892
Sad to say, but you should be looking for this in a trap ...
>>
>>28730321

No thanks. Not gay.
>>
>>28730321
where can i find one?

blox
>>
if you want one that will be comfortable with you and wont expect more from you, the only way would be to grow up with one as a childhood friend. childhood friend always wins
>>
>>28731065

Well that didn't happen. So I'm fucked then?

Guess I'll just continue not paying attention to women then.
>>
>>28731104
correct. blame society, take up arms
>>
>>28728892

>play vidya
>laze around and watch movies
>smoke weed
>be a lazy piece of shit with
>won't pressure you to be a better person
>content with anything

You will never find a female that fits any of these qualities. Turn gay, change everything about who you are to fit what girls actually want or face the reality that you will be alone forever.
>>
>>28731127
>face the reality that you will be alone forever.

I've been facing that reality for years and probably for many years to come if not the rest of my life.
>>
>>28728892

after the initial rush of having female contact/sex/whatever wore off you wouldnt see anything but her flaws and you would slowly treat her more and more shittily until you hate yourself as much as you hate her

trust me ive dated some fat ass bitches in my day and now im just celibate because i cant even get it up for them anymore
>>
>>28731127
>>You will never find a female that fits any of these qualities.
Yet people like The Amazing Atheist and Paul's Ego and Ralph from The Ralph Retort found women like that just fine despite all of them being fat ugly neckbeards.
>>
>>28731298
I'm pretty sure those guys are fairly social and charismatic.
>>
>>28732475
>Ralph
>charismatic

boi
>>
>>28732475
By social and charismatic you mean get free money for being massive pieces of shit?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.