[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that dream when you think you're awake but can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: WarlikeMisguidedEidolonhelvum.webm (805 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
WarlikeMisguidedEidolonhelvum.webm
805 KB, 640x640
>that dream when you think you're awake but can't move
>that dread when you feel like something bad is about to happen but there's nothing you can do
>>
File: output.webm (1 MB, 640x798) Image search: [Google]
output.webm
1 MB, 640x798
Those silk curtains must feel great rubbing against her vajayjay
>>
>>28728856
>>28729733
>lovely hair and feet
with glasses she'd be perfect. name?
>>
>>28730282
>not knowing who that is from a 10 threads away

MEW LAD
>>
>>28728856
that's sleep paralysis m8
>>
>tfw still have dreams about her
>she has been dead since 2007
>>
just hold your breath when this happens and you'll wake up.
>>
>>28730315
sorry bro but I don't spend the whole day on this site
>>
>the dream where you're about to cum in dat ass you wake up and suffer the blue balls
>tfw I cuck myself in my sleep

I think it's my orgasm that wakes me up. Also, before I'm about to climax in my sleep, I suddenly worry about cumming on my bed sheets like I'm aware it's just a dream
>>
>>28730428
Then why don't you gtfo normie
>>
>>28730455
because you don't tell me who she is
>>
dem mew feet
>>
>>28728856
I have this condition. It's sleep paralysis. You probably see demons or creepy shit in this state of mind, certainly you sense danger. Try this out:
Instead of trying to sit up or will yourself awake, focus on moving one finger, one hand, one arm. Keep at it. Before you know it, you'll slam that hand against the wall or something and it will jar you awake for real.
>>
>>28730906
i get it three times a week bc meds.
i've found the thing to do is try to wiggle somewhere
wiggle your ass awake

it's the worst when you're with dream people who don't understand why you're paralyzed, even worse than pursuers
>>
>>28730951
That's exactly it. You focus on the smallest type of localized movement. If you can wake up a single muscle group the rest of your body, and your mind, should follow suit.
>>
>>28730282
So much this
Minus the feet though cause I'm not a footfag
>>
>that dream where you get shot in the head and live
>>
>>28730282
Found her. Mary Elizabeth Winstead
>>
>that dream where you get a perfect gf
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5 KB, 247x204
I had a dream where I was fucking a girl but could only get half way hard. I then cut my dick in half and fucked her with my halfdick. No blood, just looked like a like like from zelda

Analyse that Freud
>>
File: 1080full-mary-elizabeth-winstead.jpg (145 KB, 1080x1204) Image search: [Google]
1080full-mary-elizabeth-winstead.jpg
145 KB, 1080x1204
>>28732199
Took you long enough

tbo
>>
>>28732176
>that dream where you break a tooth

I FUCKING HATE THAT DREAM!
>>
File: misaki.jpg (2 KB, 125x71) Image search: [Google]
misaki.jpg
2 KB, 125x71
>that dream where u fuck a tiny boy with a q tip
>>
>>28732309
>implying I'm that guy
Fuck off tbo
>>
this happens to me sometimes but i usually get control of my body back in 20 seconds or so
>>
File: 1424562904046.jpg (62 KB, 740x196) Image search: [Google]
1424562904046.jpg
62 KB, 740x196
>keep dreaming you're still in high school

every night
>>
>>28732176
I wonder if it feels the same way in real life, getting shot in the head.
>>
>>28733108
>dreams about being in high school
>difference is you actually talk to people and are more lively
>>
>>28733203
>>28733108

>dreaming about fucking highschool

high school was shit. no freedom to do fucking anything. literally had to ask to use a fucking washroom.

high school is autismo babby tier.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.