[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey, I found these pieces of tissue paper lying around in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: odd tissues.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
odd tissues.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
>Hey, I found these pieces of tissue paper lying around in your room, why do they smell so weird?
>>
You're probably just getting a wiff of your diaper.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1000x750
>>28728795
A better question is why aren't you out working, you bourgeoisie pig
>>
>>28728795
>"it's the polio virus that ive been subjecting you to for the past two years. Guess I should also add that I haven't been building a wheelchair accessible stairway out of the basement."
>>
>>28728795
>Hey, I found these pieces of curved metal lying beneath your body, why do they look so weird?
Mind your own business, bitch.
>>
>>28728795

Awww. She is absolutely adorable.

>YWN meet a nice wheelie girl
>ywn never get to know all the special things about her
>her family will never fall in love with you
>ywn get hired as her caregiver, but eventually develop feelings for her
>ywn propose to her and get married
>ywn live a happy live together, travelling the world and taking her to do all the things an able bodied adventurous happy couple would do.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.