[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>haven't showered in over a month >nobody has noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7
File: 1463420487630.png (202 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463420487630.png
202 KB, 500x500
>haven't showered in over a month
>nobody has noticed
>>
Wrong. Nobody talked about it to you because it would be awkward.
Humans have noses.
>>
How do you know if you smell? I shower and wear clean clothes daily but I have horrible anxiety over whether I smell and no one is willing to tell me or not
>>
>>28728647
How do you go that long feeling so grimy?
>>
>>28728685
This is what I find stupid, luckily I have a few close friends who would tell me if I stink but other than that I have no fucking idea how I smell outside.
>>
File: 1461171819750.jpg (30 KB, 369x537) Image search: [Google]
1461171819750.jpg
30 KB, 369x537
>>28728708
>and no one is willing to tell me or not
this is giving me some great visual imagery
>>
>>28728708
If you do not shower and brush your teeth daily, people can smell you. Each day adds another foot to the radius of the smell. It is a very simply equation.
>>
>>28728647
they don't just comment it
i used to shower once a week for a long time until a classmate was like 'i dont mean to be rude, but do you ever shower?'

i like not showering though, removing smegma manually is pretty satisying
>>
I don't know why these threads make me so angry but the do. Just the fact that you robot fucks are out there, failing at life so miserably you refuse to even practice basic hygiene, is baffling.

Do something, anything, for fucks sake.

>inb4 wage cuck
>>
Yeah people definitely do notice. I know a robot IRL who showers maybe once a week and always stinks so bad. He also wears the same clothes every single day so I'm sure than contributes too.
>>
>>28728712
i wipe my arms/ass/dick with a wet rag every few days and wash my hair with shampoo

i cant stand the grimy feeling either
>>
File: 1463773943234.jpg (85 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1463773943234.jpg
85 KB, 499x499
>>28728784
>normalfag getting toasty
>>
If I don't shower everyday I get itchy because i'm so hairy.

>>28728784
reeeee
>>
>tfw based genetics

I don't ever stink, it's awesome. Even when I do shower I don't use shampoo or use soap. No deodorant either since I use crystal magic. I just change my shirt every couple days and noone notices.
>>
Im 320lbs and I brush my teeth twice a week and shower once a week.

Get fuck normies, if I have to have a job to survive and be uncomfortable im not gonna put an extra effort to make u happy
>>
>>28728843
I'd say hang yourself - but I don't think any rope could support you
>>
>>28728865
Whats wrong bitch, sad u cant mold me into acting just like u?
>>
>>28728894
Take a shower you sick fuck
>>
>>28728899
I do one fridays so I am comfy all weekend
>>
>>28728919
fucking disgusting m8
>>
>>28728899
>>28728865
>Being so fucking autistic that you feel the need to tell people how to live their livies
>>
>>28728750

Bullshit. I never brush my teeth. I drink a lot and if I don't drink before going out I just swig some mouthwash or gin. Noone ever noticed.
>>
if you don't shower and brush your teeth at least once every 48 hours you are irreparably disgusting
>>
They noticed. They're just too polite to tell you you stink of sweat and piss.
>>
>Tfw too lazy to brush my teeth
>>
>>28729444
Same here, but I a fear of getting cavities because no insurance so I have to floss and brush often. Also I get dry mouth a lot so plaque accumulates faster. I run my tongue along teeth occasionally to feel if any slit on one of them has gotten bigger. I'm a little paranoid about that.
>>
>haven't showered in over a year now
>have black and brown patches on my hands and legs from all the accumulated filth
>teeth are rotting away, yellow and covered in brown gunk
>t shirts are over 5 years old with hundreds of grease stains and tears everywhere
>hair is cut short because it was greasy and filled with lice and maggots
>fullblown autism shoes that had to be duct taped because the soles were flapping around
>same pair of sweatpants for 3 years with huge holes around knees which reveal bruises and festering filthy cuts
>white baseball cap that has turned tan from all the dirt and sweat
feels good desu senpai
>>
>>28728685
>>28728750
Nope. I only shower every 3 to 6 weeks
People converse with me normally, touch me without me prompting them, talk to me close up, walk up to me. My mom always bitches about how my rooms smells and shit but when we are outside or in the car together she doesn't say I stink.

My mom used to ground me as a kid when I wore sweatpants to parties, she gets really fucking embarrassed and cares about appearance, if she found out I didn't shower she would shut off the internet or kick me out guaranteed. That's how I know I don't stink.
About 2 years ago, the first time i didn't shower for a week and a half I smelled so bad my mom almost beat the shit out of me in public. I continued showering daily. Until years later around when I turned 19 and hit depression I slowly stopped showering often. It was when I left college that I stayed indoors all summer, I dropped about 15 pounds from starving myself and stayed in the cool air conditioner of 50 degrees for 3-4 months. And didn't shower. My hair DID STINK I won't deny that but somehow something on my body changed. I don't sweat on my arms, back, legs or hands. I don't even sweat on my head. When I feel the sensation of sweating (rarely) I get extremely itchy. I actually had a problem of having these weird bumps all over my skin for a while but they too went away and my skin is smooth again.

I just apply deodorant and wear fresh clothing. But no. I don't stink. If I smelled bad in a job where customer service is key and my bosses are extremely clean and no bullshit I would be fired and my mom as I said would murder me and throw me out for bad hygeine.

I must have ruined something.
>>
>>28728647
Are you implying that you actually have anybody to talk to?
>>
Just fucking shower every day you stupid fags

Its not like you have anything else to do
>>
>tfw normalfag hygiene
shower once a day
brush teeth twice a day
>>
>>28729777
>no energy
>no motivation

fuck it, no one to smell me anyways
>>
Who /no body odor gene/ here?
Normies btfo they have to shower every day
>>
>>28729645
You get itchy because dead skin cells are literally blocking your pores. Your skin is probably extremely damaged due to your lack of attention and if you don't work on it you'll be the retard in his 20s who has horrible acne and disgusting body hair.

Exfoliate you retard
>>
>>28728647
I assure you people have noticed.

I've run into really stinky people before. They smell like death. Like if someone ripped a huge fart while in an elevator, it would smell nicer than they did.

I didn't say anything because it's easier to just hold my breath when they were around, rather than explain to them the merits of soap.
>>
>>28729845
are you asian?

asianblox
>>
>>28729851
Not him, but how hard do I have to scrub to get rid of all the greasy dead skin?
>>
>>28729851
I don't get acne anymore and my skin is soft so.....nothing you say applies to me. I bet you didn't even know Asians generally don't have body odor.

Anyways. The people I hung around with were extremely clean and told me the wouldn't be anywhere near me if I smelled bad.
I probably have body odor that isn't noticable or rancid smelling. So have fun with your showers normie.

Also I'm not greasy or oily in any way and my hair gets washed more often than my body.
>>
>>28729904
Either buy one of those stones to scrub dead skin or after you take a shower you'll see the skin wipe off when you run yourself with the towel. One shower will get it off. I usually do two soap washes full body and 3 in the important spots.
>>
>tfw run my nails down my neck and see all the dead skin collected in them
>>
>>28728843
You strike me as the kind of retard who complains that people judge and dislike you for being a brony.
>>
>tfw oily face but no acne or pimples
>>
I have all sorts of fucked up health problems and i smell like death no matter how much I shower.

It sucks cause people notice i smell and think its because of poor hygiene when really i shower once a day, sometimes twice once in the morning and once at night.
>>
>>28729949
i do this on my legs after a really hot shower, feelgoodman
>>
I have a literal autistic cousin who never showers.
Every time I suck his dick it just tastes like dirt, but I'm too enthralled in cock to care.
>>
>>28730001
What health problems make you smell bad?
>>
>mfw all these males have problems with body odor because they naturally sweat more.
>be female
>females smell naturally better and sweat less
Better start pumping estrogen bitches
>>
>>28729777

Only true for wagekeks. Neetgods are too busy living life, revolutionizing the art world, and completely changing the face of science. If we don't stink there is no reason for it. You can be a dandy no life poof all you want. I have bigger fish to fry and no time to swim with the minnows.
>>
>>28730117
>females smell naturally better and sweat less

LOL
>>
@28730117
My sister sweats a lot though and she's a lazy fuck who doesn't do much of anything.
>>
>>28730133
It's true. Don't see why you bothered responding.

>>28730146
Holy shit go back to Twitter
And your sister might have more testosterone.
>>
>>28729867

>jelly stinkfag detected

Enjoy your endocrine disruptors the jew shills you into using.
>>
@28730157
I just didn't want to give you a (You).
>>
>>28729973
That's a valid complaint though. There is nothing wrong with being a brony. If people judge you and dislike you for that, then they are the people in the wrong, and you complaining about that is perfectly justified.
>>
>>28730158
People don't understand that unless you naturally smell like shut, you need to collect sweat and grime onto the clothing you wear and yourself to smell.
Greeks used to exfoliate by rubbing oil on their bodies and scraping it off.
These niggas never showered but they didn't stink
>>
I think it's been a couple of weeks for me. As long as I put on deodorant and wear a hat no one can tell.
>>
>>28728647
>>nobody has noticed
>believeing that

you will regreat believing your own lies when someone tells you you stink, it fucking hurts man
>>
>>28729597
I know this is a meme but if it's true you must give off a fucking aura of filth and decay like no other
>>
>>28730245
>he thinks everyone just stinks
It's hilarious that people don't know the science of body odor. All people smell differently and carry their own BO. If you sweat you release it in greater waves, if you don't you won't smell noticeable.
Unless you don't shower for 3 months to a year you won't smell bad.

I wouldn't go past 2 months though, for me personally that's when I begin to smell.
>>
>>28730091

I'm in nursing school and had a guy on deaths door. It was the worst smell ever. I mean I'm used to smelling shit and even festering wounds. The guy died but I'm sure it only helped the smell, not even death could be a worse stink.
>>
Back in high school we used to have this student teacher who would stank up any room he walked into, Jesus. Nobody knew why he smelled so bad all the time.
>>
>>28730302

I think it's projecting. He can't accept the fact that he is a genetic failure that stinks just because he goes 5 minutes without soap.
>>
>>28730157
>It's true.
Until your putrid cunt starts pissing blood and guts.
Women smell far worse than men when they don't practice hygiene
>>
>>28730885
If you're not a woman you don't know Jack shit about their vaginal hygiene or what causes the vagina to smell. I guarantee you it's not the blood.

Keep talking trash you smelly loser. A woman who smells bad is probably too busy filling up their skin with horrible toxins and pouring on makeup along with their STDs to actually smell bad.
>>
>>28730885
I'm sure there's a disgusting fembot around here to confirm this.
>>
>>28730940
>OMFG MY VAGINA FEELINGZ HES INSULTING ALL WOMYN!
Kill yourself you dumb bitch
>>
>>28730130

Can you show me any of your revolutionary works
>>
>>28731272
Where in my post have I mentioned he insulted women? I'm pointing out obvious facts that the vagina doesn't smell putrid unless it has infections or isn't washed properly.

Kill yourself
>>
File: 1448213525341.jpg (35 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1448213525341.jpg
35 KB, 500x501
>>28730940
TRIGGERD
kek thanks you filthy whore you made me laff
>>
>>28731396
>he vagina doesn't smell putrid unless it has infections or isn't washed properly.
>>28730885
>when they don't practice hygiene
Never fucking post ever again you stupid cunt, the obvious truth is that men literally never smell bad when they wash properly
>>
>>28731323

So you could pretend it doesn't blow you away? If you're even involved in the sciences and arts in the slightest you'll be familiar with my contributions. Good luck finding which one is me though, all artists and scientists are neet.
>>
>>28728804
>robot remaining stinky
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 640x400
>>28730130
>>28731548
This NEETgod has truly ascended into the higher realm of our collective existence
>>
File: 44.jpg (111 KB, 494x499) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
111 KB, 494x499
>took last shower 4 months ago, thus ending my previous 6 month no-shower/bathing streak
>that was the last shower i ever took

I hug, talk, and hang close to people and my friends. My friends would tell me if I stink because we really don't give a shit. Just a quick deodorant to the pits and you're fucking done. I also went to an interview recently and got the job.
>>
>>28731641

The whole "cleaning yourself" industry is just one big goyim.

I think, even a little before WWII, our cleanliness standards were much, much lower and they are still are that low in most of the rest of the world.

I once didn't use shampoo for a year and normally only shower every few days, maybe once or twice a week. Nobody notices. I don't smell, only after heavy physical activity like most people.
>>
File: 34.jpg (10 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
10 KB, 252x276
>>28731708
I imagine telling people you haven't showered in months to go like this:

>people talk to you and get close
>"h-heh, i haven't taken a shower in months!"
>they instantly move back and tell you that you smell

As soon as you tell me they immediately get offended. Like you smelled anything beforehand, faggot.
>>
>>28730207
Being a brony is wrong, and so is not showering.
>>
>>28732183

I unironically like ponies and don't shower. /co/lts are better than bronys though . I'd tongue punch any of their fart boxes. I'd post pictures but the sjewws made it a global rule.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.