[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get LGBT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: wueqrogfefb.jpg (82 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
wueqrogfefb.jpg
82 KB, 300x300
Why don't you just become gay?

>At least you get blowjobs
>At least you can piss on feminism like Milo
>At least you can fuck cute boipussy
>At least you don't have to define yourself from females response to you
>>
If I want to be gay I would choice to be gay
>>
>>28728643
Because I am not attracted to men.
>>
>>28728643
Why does /lgbt/ have it so bad for /pol/?

Is it a hate-fuck kinda thing?
>>
>>28728643

Who is that handsome chap with the blonde hair?

It's not that I'm opposed to dudes, It's that I love pussy too much. I'm a pussyaholic. basically a dry drunk rn
>>
I finally gave into the degeneracy, and I think I just got conned. He isn't responding, and when he does there isn't any /feel/ to it.

Litterally out of the blue too.

Feels bad man, I actually opened up to this guy, and I normally don't do this.

I legit feel like garbage right now.
>>
>>28729001
But you would want that blonde boipussy, wouldn't you?
>>
>>28728643
>tfw already gay but still a kv and on my way to being a wizard, if I live that long
>>
>>28728935
Yes. Unfortunately lgbt is filled with self hating gays who wish they weren't gay. A group of males who hate faggotry is, for them, a huge turn on. It matches their projections of desire and inner hate perfectly.
>>
>>28729262
It happens to all. It'll pass eventually. And youll be up to another one.
>>
>>28729462
lol mathcfags
when will they learn
>>
>>28728643
>caring about some whore girls' response and letting ourselves be defined by that
Kek. I think you're on the wrong board, mate.
>>
>>28729498
I don't want to give up hope yet, but it's not looking well.

Plus he was helping me write an important paper for my finals, and now that he's AWOL, I'm kinda fucked.

It hurts fellow robots. It hurts.
>>
>>28729302

depends on the gay
>>
>>28729576
Why exactly you thought he was sexually interested in you?
>>
File: Sufjan+Stevens.jpg (24 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
Sufjan+Stevens.jpg
24 KB, 500x424
>tfw I just want a qt boy to hate on homos with me
>>
>>28728643
>lgbT
Get these morons out of here. You can be yourself with MUH SOCIETY MUH CONFORMITY. Really don't like the idea of even slightly being grouped with psychopaths.
>>
>>28729729
Because

>We met up in an ideal partner thread

And

>He practically drooled over me.

Or maybe he didn't. Maybe this was all a giant joke for him. Maybe he wasn't romantically interested at all, and just wanted the lewd pics.

Or maybe I'm making an ass out of myself, and being the normal paranoid nut that I am.
>>
File: 1450759472511.jpg (220 KB, 1151x662) Image search: [Google]
1450759472511.jpg
220 KB, 1151x662
>tfw no boy FRIend to spank a tranny late at night on a secluded area of our town
>>
Quit pushing your faggot shit on this board
>>
>>28729834
Are you handsome yourself to make such demand?
>>
>>28729886
You met at 4chan and expecteded things to work? Are you retarded?
Besides, is it ling distant relationship?
Dude... just drop that shit already. He obviously never wanted anything.
>>
>>28729956
I like to think so, yes
>>
>>28729998
We all like to think so.
In your life people went out of their way to hint on you? If not, then welcome to team ugliness
>>
>tfw I have a big dick but I'm bottom
It's such an abstract kind of feel
>>
>>28729986
It wasn't like that untill yesterday though ;-;

Before that, he was (still is desu)my dream bf. Smart, funny, cute, fawned over me, and had similar kinks.

He was the one who even went out of his way to call us a couple. I'm so confused and frustrated.

I feel like an idiot.
>>
>>28730050
I get attention from underage girls (fifteen to seventeen) that's the problem
the homos from my small town seek the bulls that sweat steroids from their sissy crackholes
>>
>>28728643
I'm dumbledore.
>>
>>28730092
Guys with the biggest dicks are always the biggest bottoms.
>>
>>28730126
It means you're probably a twink type. Skinny and prepubescent looking. Unfortunately gays prefer more masculime looking men. Twinks only make success on the internet. I'd suggest you leave twinkhood behind and try to look more like a man rather than a teen
>>
>>28730122
>;-;
> Using these shits
Yeah, you're dumb with the rational capacity of a 12 yo girl. Grow up, leave the internet and go see some realpeople before you're irreversibly brain damaged.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-21-22-28-54.png (814 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-21-22-28-54.png
814 KB, 720x1280
>>28730164
And the sad part is that my ass is not pretty...
>>
>>28728643
I can't choose to become gay. And even if I started pretending, it wouldn't matter, I've never been hit on by men anyway.
>>
>>28728643
>/pol/ is black

KEK
>>
>>28728643
>At least you get blowjobs
>At least you can piss on feminism like Milo
>At least you can fuck cute boipussy
>At least you don't have to define yourself from females response to you

No wonder sane man hate faggots. You're the worst, bro
>>
>>28728643
Thanks for posting this kind of nice stuff in my board
>>
>>28730281
Unless you visited gay clubs and such, men never hit on other men out of the blue,open in the air, for fear of dissonance (hiting on a straight guy who might get offended)
Rare exceptions
>>
>>28730281
You don't get to fucking choose. If you're somehow OK with same sex bullshit, then you were already gay or bi to begin with.
>>
>>28730329
nah, man, you're the one that's gay
>>
>>28730410
Meant to quote OP. Wasn't calling you gay, dude. If you're the one I quoted, I agreed with that statement. The people who make these threads are probably bisexual and think everyone gets to decide on which gender they prefer to fuck.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.