[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I lost my virginity to a prostitute and wearing a condom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1460641491104.jpg (89 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1460641491104.jpg
89 KB, 706x706
>mfw I lost my virginity to a prostitute and wearing a condom
>mfw I thought it was going to help me be more confident about my sexuality
>mfw I'm still they same as before but more pathetic
>>
Bad advice, it helps a lot. I feel much better because I'm not a virgin.
>>
File: Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png
6 KB, 390x470
>>28728560
>he fell for the lose virginity and you get confidence meme
>>
>>28728971
>Bad advice

Well, in all fairness, the OP is not offering advice. He's merely describing his experience. Your experience may have been different, but it doesn't make the OP's less authentic for all of that.

I've read both sides of the argument when it comes to this issue. From all I've seen, whether an initiatory experience with a prostitute is beneficial or harmful is largely a function of why one is a virgin in the first place. Because, let's be honest, not all men who are virgins are so for the same reasons.

There are men who find women intimidating, and the prospect of sex with them even more so. They consider it something mysterious, unthinkable. An experience with a prostitute may actually help remedy this sort of fear. A man like this goes to a prostitute, has his superstitions about sex dispelled, and is able to interact with women in a far more honest manner. They begin to interact with them not as some sort of unapproachable deities, but as other human beings.

However, there are men who are virgins because women don't desire them. Whether they view women as angels, devils or simply other human beings matter little; those women are disgusted by them regardless.

It is for this variety of virgin that I think the first experience with a prostitute can be dangerous. Yes, they may have had sex once. However, nothing has actually changed. It is quite likely that they will never have sex again. Unless they pay for it again, of course.

For the latter tribe of virgins, I can't imagine how visiting a prostitute could provide confidence. What confidence could be gained by paying a woman to restrain her natural urge to vomit when she touches you? One isn't even paying to experience what most men experience naturally, because most men not only experience sex naturally but experience sex with women who desire them.

Perhaps it is possible for a man to sell his soul. But make no mistake. It is impossible for a devil to buy one.
>>
>>28728560
Yeah I could have told you that beforehand.
I had sex like a year ago but I still feel like a virgin. But that's actually a mistake. I don't feel like a virgin, I just feel like myself. And myself is pathetic, virgin or not.
>>
I can't say that paying for sex has made me more confident but I do enjoy it. A lot of robots seem to feel pathetic for paying for sex, but personally I'd assumed I'd die a wizard when I was younger, so actually getting to have sex with attractive women, even if I have to pay for it, feels like an improvement.
>>
>>28729637
good job OP, this is something you wont forget nor fix. Degeneracy never helps
>>
only difference is now you're unpure.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.