[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Under the "number of sexual partners" question you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: job-interview.jpg (20 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
job-interview.jpg
20 KB, 292x219
Under the "number of sexual partners" question you responded with "N/A".

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>28728500
It means i never had a sexual partner you dimwit, only a loving girlfriend

>tfw you've never had a loving girlfriend
>>
Numbers don't exist for how many men, women, and menwomen I have slept with.
>>
I made love with many women, in the mud, in the rain. A man could've slipped in- there's no way to know.
>>
I still can work hard and be a virgin you fucking normie.
>>
File: tsathoggua3.jpg (64 KB, 400x471) Image search: [Google]
tsathoggua3.jpg
64 KB, 400x471
It should be zero. N/A implies that you are an extra-dimensional entity who is incapable or could not even think of having sex

pic related, he may have a daughter but you wouldn't understand how the Great Old Ones procreate, even if you met the Mad Arab at a gas station and he told you all about it while he was waiting for the indian dude to fill up his eldritch mobile

fuck you if you think otherwise
>>
>>28728500
Means I can't remember.
>>
>>28728849
This. 0 !== null !== NaN.
>>
File: 1403145669500.jpg (8 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
1403145669500.jpg
8 KB, 292x219
It says here "you're a big guy".

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>28728931
it would hurt really bad...?

did I do it right guise
>>
>>28728982
For you.

>Fuck Iceland
>>
File: 1462129619521.jpg (117 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1462129619521.jpg
117 KB, 720x960
>>28728500
>tfw had sex with 6 different women
>>
>>28728500
you don't know what n/a means? holy shit you're retarded
>>
>>28729087

So you failed to hold onto a woman 5 times.

That's not something to be proud of.
>>
File: i dont even know.jpg (130 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
i dont even know.jpg
130 KB, 1366x768
It means thats a number not at all related to work history thus none of your business. Hold it against me and not hire me because of it will count of discriminatory and I'll file un-just working conditions against you. Press the matter further and I'll file sexual harassment charges against you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.