[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can't let my dead cat go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: breadcrumb_may.jpg (2 MB, 2393x2070) Image search: [Google]
breadcrumb_may.jpg
2 MB, 2393x2070
I've kept Breadcrumb's remains in the basement for weeks.

How do I move through this pain and let her go???
>>
Post more pics of Breadcrumb.
>>
>>28728790
Agreed, this is bloody interesting. Such details on this carcass.
>>
>>28728462
Put that shit in a trash can you fucking retard
>>
If you want some real advice on that:

My cat Ashley just died on Tuesday, and I buried him. Just in a simple shoe box, but I wrapped him in his favorite blanket and put a bunch of his favorite toys in the box with him. I chose a sunny area to bury him in since he loved to be in the sun so much and I planted grass seed over the grave because he loved eating grass as well. In other words, bury Breadcrumb (even as she is now; that's okay) in a way that she would love if she were still alive. Make the grave personal and satisfying for her, and remember, she's still with you.
>>
Shit, if you'd posted a few days afer she'd died I'd have told you to take her to an understanding taxidermist to preserve her body.
Frame yourself a nice pic of Breadcrumb to put up in your living space, and be careful with the remains, they're pretty dangerous at this point.
>>
That's a pretty adorable name

Not much of an adorable cat though gotta be honest
>>
OP pic isn't even a cat and the ground is desert you fucking idiots.

Jesus Christ people here are so fucking dumb.
>>
>>28729019
The ground is a concrete floor
>>
>>28729019
That's quite obviously a paved surface
>>
>>28729019
>OP pic isn't even a cat

What is it then?
>>
>>28728462
Isn't it more painful to have its dead body sitting there as a reminder? Why not make her a proper burial in the backyard or something, wouldn't that make you feel a lot better?
>>
threadbump for breadcrumb
>>
>>28728462
Do what this anon did
>>28726697
>>
>>28728462
Eat the remains and absorb your friend into yourself.
>>
>>28728959
Someone in this cesspool posts sensible, empathetic advice and is ignored.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.