[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello guys, this is review #4. Today I sniffed an Ecuadorian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pepe.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
13 KB, 418x359
Hello guys, this is review #4.

Today I sniffed an Ecuadorian chick's feet. She's petite, beautiful face, shoulder length silky black hair, slim frame. She's 26 years old. She seems like a really cool chick.

Her feet were really tiny, and super soft. They felt very nice. They had a very nice caramel color. They were smooth throughout.

Her feet had great proportions, and her toes were very meaty yet soft, which I love. Her toes were magnificent though, possibly the best I've seen.

And what a fantastic smell! They had a strong but very pleasant scent of musk, with a tiny hint of cheese. I told her to wear flats for me and she did, so the result was excellent. The smell was even better at the toes, it was quite satisfying. The scent was very intoxicating, and nuanced.

I give her a STRONG 9/10, she easily has the best feet so far, especially the smell. I'd be in heaven if she gave me a footjob.
>>
Lucky, Ecuadorian girls are qt

And they have really nice hair
>>
>>28728576
Yes, she's qt as fuck. And her hair is amazing.
>>
I was so fucking hard though, I wonder if she saw.

Hopefully I can get her to go further next time.
>>
I'm reviewing some Irish feet tomorrow, hopefully!
>>
>>28729111
Good luck! I can't wait for the new review!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.