[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's side are you on? Pepe wants to GAS THE NORMIES, SOCIETY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: PvW.png (388 KB, 775x709) Image search: [Google]
PvW.png
388 KB, 775x709
Who's side are you on?

Pepe wants to GAS THE NORMIES, SOCIETY WAR NOW

Wojak doesn't want no trabble. He just wants a peaceful and quiet life.
>>
Wojak. Pepe posters are neo-robots that mix the attention-seeking behavior of /soc/ posters with the angry retard mentality of /pol/. It's a shame; I really like Boy's Club, but Pepe is absolutely ruined in my mind.
>>
Pepe. Wojack is a sap, a schlub. He wants what he can't have-- happiness, peace-- because he doesn't realize how screwed he truly is. He's taking heroin to ignore that feel when no prime teen pussy. He drinks to forget. Wojack is a slave in a box, eating his own shit.
>>
File: 1457169359001.png (76 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1457169359001.png
76 KB, 1200x900
The superior side.

The Gondola side.
>>
>>28728212
Pepe is just filled with sour grapes though. Wojak may not be doing anything to fix his personal problems, but at least he doesn't blame others for them.
>>
>>28728255
Why does gondola wait for the bus at night? He should be careful.
>>
It honestly feels like Wojak has fallen to the way side, and Pepe has just taken over. All that hatred and insanity just bubbled forth from his memes was crazy.

I miss the old days, when they shared the board, and we talked about feels. Now It's like /pol/ lite, with a dash of /b/ and /soc/
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.