[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do white people have friends and family sleep over when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1463510905615.jpg (76 KB, 904x618) Image search: [Google]
1463510905615.jpg
76 KB, 904x618
Do white people have friends and family sleep over when they visit? Even when they don't have an extra guest room? It kind of just occurred to me that I can't really imagine a huge white family cramming into a house and just ad-hocing where everyone sleeps. Like they'd be too concerned about privacy or too uptight to not have that extra room or to just tell everyone to get a hotel room.
>>
>>28727717
No, guest room or hotel.
>>
from my experiences extended white families generally aren't as close as they are in other races and ethnicities.
>>
Watch

Ingmar bergman: Fanny and alexander

It is a dead world.
>>
>>28727717
No, white people are really fancy in that way, we need our own rooms our own adhd meds, clean toilets and MacDonald's lattes
>>
>>28727717
No they stay in a hotel
>>
>>28727717
It depends on whether you like the particular kinfolk enough to eat all their hotel and a portion of their food costs. Women want airbeds, not futons.
>>
White americans*
Sometimes my cousin comes over because she has some sort of eye condition and there's no hospitals near her, and we sleep in the same bed due to lack of space.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.