[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a lot of talk on this board of self improvement.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1463414873573.jpg (6 KB, 180x240) Image search: [Google]
1463414873573.jpg
6 KB, 180x240
There's a lot of talk on this board of self improvement. So we recommend each other normie skills, like drawing. We are not them, we need to learn abnormie skills for self improvement.

Rather than learning to draw, you will learn Mayan style drawing.
Rather than learning music or singing, you will learn Mongolian throat Hip Hop.
Rather than using gentoo, you will use Linux from scratch.

In this thread we compile a list of skills to help us ascend Normie and NEETdom.
>>
How to kill any man with one punch
>>
>>28727576
How to sew with human skin
How to get away with screaming in public
How to successfully blame a fart on someone else
How to repair a pinball machine
>>
Remove the pipe and the dog looks like Ashley Jones
>>
>>28727619
a strong punch on the carotids and he is dead
>>
God this is fucking stupid.
>>
>>28727619
learn about the human body and proper martial art techniques. you won't become an anime super hero but you can end fights quickly enough if you ever need to, just accept that you WILL seriously harm/kill anyone you intend to

a blade in the underside of the ribs only needs an inch of penetration to be a lethal wound, for example

crushing someone's jugular is simple enough to do barehanded

shoving your fingers into someone's eyes will easily put them out of commission

*teleports behind you*
*tips fedora*
>>
>>28727715
>How to repair a pinball machine

Now this is a robot skill. I would throw in how to steal from those quarter machines that drops toys. You know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>28727576
The best way to store piss jugs
How to make at least 1000$ online per month
The most effective way to keep normies in their places
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.