[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a dude who got a BJ from a 16 year old last night anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_8870.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8870.jpg
82 KB, 1080x1920
Ask a dude who got a BJ from a 16 year old last night anything.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>28727380
What is the largest number you know to be a prime off the top of your head?
>>
Where do I even meet people for hooking up?

ps: grats on the bj, anon
>>
Does a list of all lists contain itself?
>>
File: 1463826607538.jpg (29 KB, 450x351) Image search: [Google]
1463826607538.jpg
29 KB, 450x351
>>28727380
How old are ya?

[Comment not original]
>>
>>28727406

>>28727420
i met this chick at work and gage her and her friends free food and she left her number so maybe get a job

>>28727430
>>
>>28727420
I DONT KNOW

How the fuck does this happen?
I don't understand it, normies....it's like they're just walking along and they trip and fall into a girls cunt and they laugh and keep doing it.

Where? How?
>>
>>28727446
>""""""18""""""

Just fucking leave kid
>>
>>28727446
You're lucky.

>35
I hate being old. And I hate older women. There's really not a silver lining to this
>>
>>28727683
just fuck a 16 year old
>>
>>28727689
Oh right, so simple.

As you get older women get harder to fuck because they expect more from you, and at they same time they get much uglier. = More effort for less. Not a great combo.
>>
did you touch her boobies? what were they like and how do they feel
>>
>>28727424
You can't list lists, as you can't list something without an identifier. But I'll humor you, if you could it would be a paradox.
>>
>>28727380
How cute was she? Did she make eye contact and give your head little licks and kissies?
>>
>>28727643
I lost my virginity to a girl that came onto me in summer school. She came and asked me out first and everything. I don't know what she saw in me, I was awkward, pimply and ugly but she was pretty QT for a 15 year old (I was 17).

My first GF was the same deal, but not very cute and we only made out.

I am not trying to rub it in, just saying if you put yourself out there it will happen. Its a huge myth that chads have girls just throw themselves at them except for the like the 1% that are rich and famous. The chad still has to hit on a ton of girls before he scores, a lot of them turn down his come ons for a lot of reasons.
>>
>>28728363
>if you put yourself out there it will happen.
what the fuck are you even doing here?
>>
>>28728067
I did touch her boobies, they were probably a b or c cup but still fun to play with

>>28728361
yeah she did a lot of tongue action and looked up at me a bit, we made out after even though her mouth was on my dick so i felt a little gay
>>
>>28728363
I realize my post contradicted itself. Yes, a few girls initiated first, but they weren't bombshells or anything.

Of the 15 girls I had sex with, only one came onto me first. I had to work for all the rest, got turned down a lot.
>>
>>28728436
OP here, even I had to try a little for this one. I was going to be autistic and ignore her number but my friend made me text her and I was rewarded with a hot underage BJ
>>
>>28728381
I have no friends and spend most of my time on the computer. I am only half normie, I am a robot hybrid.
>>
>>28728436
How bad is the acne scarring senpai?
>>
>>28727380
Was it sandra?
>>
>>28728418
>"You don't love somebody until you kiss them after oral sex." - Mother Teresa
Sounds hot, tho. I hope you gave her a facial. I would have given her a facial.
>>
>>28728361
also she was easily an 8/10, nice ass decent tits and light enough to where i could throw her around and have a little fun
>>
>>28728565
Goshdarnit, I want a feather-lite 8/10 qt 16yo to lick my penis.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.