[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you tried dating a wheelchair-bound girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why haven't you tried dating a wheelchair-bound girl?
>>
Because they are not Emi, in the end they are as shallow as any other whore
>>
>>28727368
I'm very much into legs; atrophied legs are a turn off
>>
The "Ew, no" would hurt a lot harder.
>>
i bet they give good handjobs
>>
Her legs look just like mine. I need to go on walks more or some shit.
>>
>>28727368
I just can't stand girls like them.
>>
>>28727793
>Completely Original Kek
>>
>>28727694
Tipping over the wheelchair would hurt her even more.
>>
>>28727793
>I just can't stand girls like them.
Any reason/story to this
>>
>>28727368
Tbh a wheelchair gf would be perfect. She would be compliant with her position.Just imagine coming home from the bar where you just had a few beers with the mates while she was at home filled with the fear that you have just fucked a healthy girl. This kind of dependence really turns me on desu.
>>
File: cwegceg.gif (804 KB, 1307x734) Image search: [Google]
cwegceg.gif
804 KB, 1307x734
>>28727855
commentinus originali
>>
They are quite rare and I doubt there is any evidence that they are less prone to hypergamy. Chances are slimmer than usual.
>>
>>28728293
>They are quite rare
Why don't we just make more of them?
>>
>>28727368
I've seen way more males in wheelchairs for some reason.

Girls in wheelchairs are a rare sight and they usually have bf regardless from the few I've known.
>>
>>28727368
>Walking behind her speeding away in her chair. >Pick up the pace.
>right next to her side
>open mouth to speak
>"Oh hey there!"
>petrified, her friend comes over to speak to her
>she has the sound of a whale.
>walk straight ahead
>no_thanks.jpeg
Never been happier
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.