[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pedo Hunters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: eihelvetti.jpg (64 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
eihelvetti.jpg
64 KB, 500x315
Stupidest group of humans? Pedo hunters.

Gotta love everything about these self-proclaimed pedophile hunters.
Not only do they break the law by lynching criminals that have already served their punishment, their logic is flawed as hell.

>be a pedo hunter
>hunt people who are not even pedophiles, like guys who go to jail for fucking a 17-year-old
>hunt exclusively male pedophiles, simply because female pedos do not exist in your hillbilly logic
>even if you think a female can be pedo, you think it's "okay" since it's "NOICE"
>>
>I totally don't get off to pretending to be a child
>also watch me dress up in girls' clothing for some reason
you don't know the half of it. the amount of dysfunction in these normies' lives is fucking staggering.
>>
It's because they are secretly pedophiles themselves. And they think they can "hate away" their own pedophilia.

It's the same reason why you always see those Anti-Gay bigots get caught in a hotel with gay hookers.
>>
My dad was a pedophile and he used to talk relentless shit about pedophiles. Good times.
>>
>>28727336
This

Orignalitocappancuekfneivj
>>
>>28727336
>And they think they can "hate away" their own pedophilia.

This.

This is the core to the modern day pedo hysteria.
Every straight man would fuck a teenager. This is a simple biological fact that every intelligent person should at least acknowledge to themselves.

But then there are these IQ 70 hillbillies who react to the dilemma of underage girls being attractive by fucking up ANYONE who publicly finds them attractive, so they would never go down that road themselves and get into trouble.
>>
>>28727267
>>28727320
>>28727336
>>28727360
>>28727377
>>28727385
butthurt pedo plz go
>>
File: 1352758699410.jpg (41 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
1352758699410.jpg
41 KB, 351x359
>pedo hunter show

>captures """""pedos"""" that approaches a 16 year old girl

every time
>>
>>28727453
officer faggotarski to the front office, your car is being towed
>>
>my first kiss was at 17 with a 14

at least it's legal
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.