[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monday is coming quite quickly, wagecuck. Better hurry up and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Monday is coming quite quickly, wagecuck. Better hurry up and finish those chores and working on your legacy.

Tick tock.
>>
>>28727266
>Monday approaching

Good. That's a day closer to me getting my check. I am in charge of myself and responsible to myself, and pay my own bills. I don't survive because my parents pay for me to not die or get gov't money cos I'm nonfunctional.

Also, my job is quite a workout, and I want to be in shape. Lastly, it's less time I have to sit at home and be bored.
>>
>>28727401
Isn't it sad that the only thing you can think of doing while you're at home is "be bored" and "wait until work?"
What kind of existence is that? Haven't you ever wanted to do something; make art, study an interesting time period, pick up a new hobby, anything?
>>
>>28727464

True artists create their greatest works under struggle
>>
>>28727266
Monday is a holiday neetcuck.
>>
>>28727517
So is that what you're doing? Because it doesn't sound like it.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 300x300
>Monday is coming

Overwatchhhhh
>>
>>28727464
I do have hobbies: I'm a history buff, and lime to buy new books to read. I like to sit on the Internet and research random shit. I like to shoot guns. I like going to new places.

Too much free time leads to me losing all my discipline, and I'll end up depressed. When I'm depressed, I stop doing the things that are good for me.

Also, I wasn't born to a fortunate family that had much money, so I can't pursue any of my hobbies or do anything I like unless I work.

It's just life. Life and society require order and cooperation, I do something for society in some way, and that in turn does something for me.
>>
>>28727464
unfortunetely everything costs money
hobbies cost money
books to study cost money

you could just pirate everything but you still had to buy your computer
>>
>ITT Assmad ragekeks are btfo by OP
Nice try ragies
>>
>>28727729
What? Nobody here got angry at all.
>>
File: 1460869580169.png (138 KB, 417x417) Image search: [Google]
1460869580169.png
138 KB, 417x417
All finished with my chores and I was working on my legacy until I stopped to check /r9k/. Hopefully one day this project will earn me enough money to stop the wagecuckery, until then I'm stuck. Thanks for the reminder to stop procrastinating my NEET friend, your bux are well deserved.

Cheers.
>>
>>28727990
What is your legacy idea?
>>
Monday is EMPIRE DAY. Get fucked Americucks.
>>
File: qgM.png (16 KB, 626x187) Image search: [Google]
qgM.png
16 KB, 626x187
>>28728025
europeons literally living in a fantasy universe
>>
>>28728057
But I'm a canadian Englanboo. Restore Empire please mate! People have already started setting off fireworks prematurely. Stamp your feet and give three cheers, get free meat and get free beers, if you'll only join the Empire Party they'll make you feel at home, and if they can't get you all inside the Empire they'll put you in the hippodrome!
>>
File: 1460326213008.jpg (46 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
1460326213008.jpg
46 KB, 429x429
>mfw still waiting after applying for an internship a weeka ago

I don't want to stay at home all day. I don't know how you guys do it but it becomes depressing after a while. Plus I want to buy things and I have no money.
>>
just got a warehouse job a couple months ago after being NEET for 3yrs. It's definitely a step up, it's easy as shit and decent pay. Involves lots of walking which I dig and have already lost like 20lbs. Better than sitting in desperate solitude/10, the pay is actually just a bonus.
>>
>>28727266
fuck u nigga, I get mon-wed off.
>>
>>28727266
I do the chores on weekdays so I don't have to on weekends
>>
Thanks for reminding me Monday is coming. That's when I play TTRPGs all day.

Arigato wagecuck poster-sama!
>>
B-but I deferred my study because of social anxiety and inheritance so I will be playing vidya all Monday.
>>
>>28727610
i lime books too
>>
>>28727602
This. Gonna get drunk after work and play. I get drunk most days but I have a reason now
>>
>>28729963
It was an accident.

[Not original]
>>
>>28728866

These are people that have been defeated so utterly mentally that they think being a shut-in is a good thing
>>
File: tQNoEL5.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tQNoEL5.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>28727266
>mfw I haven't been had a Job or been in school for 2 years
>>
>>28730099
Defeated implies he lost a contest, by using that term you pass blame and you did it intentionally.

A better way to explain would be after years of systematic bullying and conditioning his brain has began to believe what people have told him for years.

The only way to resolve this is with cognitive behavioural therapy.
>>
>>28727266
>Tick tock

You're too funny for your own good, kid. Dial it up a notch. Fucking dumb frog poster.
>>
>>28727266
>and working on your legacy
Well now that's a different spin, neetcuck.
I don't think I've read that part of your shitpost, but I have been away for a little while.
I have lavish goals that include a homestead and a large family.
My legacy will be land and a strong foundation including funds, education, and heritage for my descendants to build their own legacies in the future.
This isn't a goal to help society in large by filling my boss's pockets, it's a goal to help my children and grandchildren specifically.
To accomplish this I need money so I'm working on my career.
What do you want out of life, neetcuck?
>>
File: 1461044319201.png (40 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1461044319201.png
40 KB, 804x743
Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a wagecuck.

You're bored, as usual, tweeting about your fucking job and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other wagecucks. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting compliments for their bosses or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting - You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist briefcase between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and experience things in the real world to have fun.

And then you see NEET's, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid wagecuck.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a wagecuck.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.