[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do modern normies act like autists from 10 years ago?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1461255951318.jpg (540 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1461255951318.jpg
540 KB, 1680x1050
Why do modern normies act like autists from 10 years ago?
>>
>>28727248
Because it's hip nowadays liking like a "nerd XD". That might happen with what we think is cool soon.
>>
>>28727248
Science has become a meme. This generation likes to feel superior both morally and intellectually. This is combined with "90s babies" being retardedly sentimental already about fucking memories that are only 10-15 years old...like worshipping Bill Nye the last few years.

These people aren't actually intellectuals, smarter than average, or even better informed than people before; they just like to think they are.
>>
>>28728188
The funny thing is that this mindset is contrary to the objective when it comes to both morality and natural science. In addition, a kind of mysticism has developed around it that tries to be deep but is minute compared to other mysticisms in ancient sciences and even more modern social sciences (psycho-analysis).
>>
>>28728188
You hit the nail on the head here. There's been an increase in "Yeah, science bitch!" just for the sake of sounding intelligent. They click a like button on a Facebook page and feel smarter, and then just go about their regular day like they normally would.
>>
>>28727248
This image isn't a cogent criticism of this guy at all. It's just him saying he likes things /pol/ doesn't like.
>>
Puh-leeease do they not knooooow of the current year? *Harrumph*
>>
monkey see monkey do
and fucking woman that go around those circles
>>
Here I am, born in '98, facepalming at what my peers are like; Generation Entitlement and edgy memes. I finished school this year and some people in my grade didn't even know what Al-Qaida is. Therefore, they know where the next fancy party is to get some sluts/Chads. Great.
>>
>>28728691
Majority of these people will attend university this year, mind you.
>>
Why the fuck are they using the Star Wars font for Science ?
>>
>>28728722
Because normies think it's sci-fi since it's got space ships.
>>
>>28727248
All drugs should be decriminalized. If you disagree you are a boot licking cuck male that I despise tremendously.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.