[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon I've never cum before you're not going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
>anon I've never cum before you're not going to make me now
>oh I will trust me
>no you won't trust me
>made her cum two times
God i love being a sex God.

Seriously my bed looks like someone pissed in it.
>>
>>28727188
maybe she just pissed in your bed
>>
She probably pissed in it.
You can make a girl cum so hard she pisses.
It's happened to me twice.
>>
So does mine, OP ;)
>>
>>28727208
Everything stinks like pussy juice though.

Maybe some piss came out too but yeah she came hard.
Started to shake.
>>
>>28727208
>>28727213
Hive mind.
>>28727229
Was this during cunnilungus or actual intercourse?
>>
>>28727188

yet you are empty inside

is this thread a cry for attention or a cry for help?
>>
>>28727245
Intercourse.

I didn't even lick her at all but I do love doing it.
>>
>>28727272
Did you use protection?
Also what do you attribute your prowess too?
Also did you two achieve climax together?
>>
>>28727312
I used a condom.

And nope the meds I'm on prevent (aripripazole + Zoloft) pretty much prevent me from cumming.

But w/e I get off by making my partner feel good.
>>
>>28727348
So your "love God" status is dependent on your medication?
Also was this a one night stand situation or just the first time you two have had sex?
Was she any good or just accepting of your advances?
>>
>>28727395
Sex God*

Also did you lose your virginity closer to 14 or closer to 18?
>>
I did this to a girl a few times. She said she was completely incapable of cumming from vaginal intercourse.

Silly bitch.

Fucking hated giving her head though because she needed like 40 minutes of constant tongue twirling to get off.
>>
>>28727395
More like the years I spent jacking off twice a day to doujins.

It was a tinder hookup.

Yeah I'm not sure what you mean.

And I lost my virginity at 17.
>>
>>28727188
>dumbass normie thinks he "proved" she was wrong
lmfao, she just wanted to make sure she gets off instead of just pleasing you.

good job cuck
>>
>>28727447
Did you spend a large amount of time looking up how to please women or do you come by it naturally? I figured you lost your virginity closer to 18, "I get off from making her feel good" is a phrase men who previously felt sexually disenfranchised use.
Are you jist looking for sex now? Tinder isn't the place to find emotional connections
Would you feel better in a relationship or are you comfortable with tinder hookups?
>>
>>28727680
I'm not judging I'm just impartially analyzing you.
>>
>>28727680
Not really it kinda came naturally.

I lost in very close to my 18th birthday and for a while I was a sad virgin who barely talked to girls.

Though even from the first time I had sex I've never been a 2 pump chump, my dick just keeps going so I need to go hard if I want to have any chance of cumming.

I want a relationship but I'm only in town for a week so I just wanted to see if I could find a hookup.

Messaged a girl asking if she wanted to smoke weed and make out.
Laughed and said sure and two days later I fucked her.
>>
>>28727188
>Seriously my bed looks like someone pissed in it.
She's faking. She pissed herself (probably trying to hide laughter) to fool you and it worked.

Also, normie GTFO
>>
>>28727188
>Seriously my bed looks like someone pissed in it.

Lmao. That's because she DID piss in it, you fucking inexperienced virginal retard.

When women squirt, it's literally piss coming out. Google it.
>>
>>28727796
Do you have trouble forming meaningful relationships with women?
Also who did you lose your virginity too? A close friend or a partner?
Also also- you are circumsized correct? It's a factor in your sensitivity issues
>>
>>28727796
once you come off the abilify and zoloft you will be a 2 pump chump for awhile

t. guy who could go for hours and then stopped taking the pills and could only go for minutes for awhile until it recovered
>>
>>28728080
Fuck it's true.

God dammit I sleep in that bed.

>>28728096
Yes maybe I dunno. I've never been in anything long term and I tend to go for sex too fast in relationships I feel.

A random slut.

Yep I am
>>
>>28728141

Don't worry, it happened to me too anon. My first girl friend. We both got really drunk and she pissed all over my bed and we both slept in it.

Good times.
>>
File: 1452770722283.gif (1021 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1452770722283.gif
1021 KB, 500x484
i truly pity you non-virgins
>>
>>28728141
We're you the one who initiated with the girl you lost your virginity too or was she the aggressive one?
>>
Damnit OP I had more questions you noncommittal bastard.
>>
File: god damn it robert.gif (1 MB, 274x196) Image search: [Google]
god damn it robert.gif
1 MB, 274x196
>>28727188
You're dead, Rob Ford, you never did anything of the sort.
And anyway, as anons have said, she did piss in it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.