[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 620x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 620x719
virgins 25 and older who have siblings: what do your brothers and sisters think of your virginity?
>>
>>28726805
We don't talk about it, of course
>>
No one cares if you're a virgin or not, What they do care about, Is the fact that you have no friends, no girlfriend, and spend your entire life on the computer.
>>
They don't really know. If they suspect it, they don't care as we are not very close in the first place.

Only once has the fact that I've never been in a relationship been brought up in conversation (under alcohol). She was perplexed at why, even though I explained that I've never tried for one.
>>
>>28727369
This sums it up. I've literally been told to get an ugly gf just so I won't look so lonely and so they don't have to feel so sorry for me.
>>
only 22, my brother is 24, and my other brother is 18
we're all virgins, we don't talk about it.
we don't talk about much other than video games and sports desu
>>
File: Sweat.gif (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Sweat.gif
2 MB, 1280x720
>>28727369
>What they do care about, Is the fact that you have no friends, no girlfriend, and spend your entire life on the computer.
I tell myself people haven't figured this out...but I bet they have.
>>
>>28729097
>only 22, my brother is 24, and my other brother is 18
>we're all virgins, we don't talk about it.
lmao
>>
>>28729097
I wish my brothers were KHV like me, but they aren't, they're normies, not quite Chad, but they have gf's.
>>
>23 year old brother lost it at 17
>is going to get married soon
>I'm 26 and have never even kissed anyone

Anyway, he's supportive, and have always been close. He worries about my lack of friends and such, but he doesn't think badly of me for being a virgin. I don't think as many people do, as is implied on /r9k/. It's mostly the things surrounding your virginity that people are bothered by.
>>
>>28730650
>>28730605
I think it's from our dad constantly teasing us as kids about girls and shit. I don't know, there has to be something that led all of us to being such beta faggots

my younger brother actually has a couple nerd friends though, maybe he has some hope on the social front still
>>
>>28726805
How can someone even spend 25 years without having sex?
>>
I've barely spoken to my brothers in years, so they don't even know. It might come up when they get married, so hopefully they'll forget to invite me to their weddings. I wonder what it'll feel like when my little bro gets married while I'm a KHHV.
>>
>>28730855
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMANS LEAVE RIGHT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!
I SWEAR THIS IS ORIGINAL
>>
File: 1460613178222.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460613178222.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
I took my nephew skiing last year. On the way up he told me about a girl he liked, and I gave him some bullshit tips.

So the little shit takes out his iphone, shows me some topless pictures of the 13(?) year old, and casually mentions that they are already fucking.

>mFfw
>>
>>28730743

Most likely the cause is the shitty X chromosome you got from your mother. The androgen receptor gene is on the X chromosome, and many other genes associated with attractiveness, intelligence, etc..
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.