[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ahh, hello Wagekeks! As many of you must know, I recently attended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 409x409
Ahh, hello Wagekeks!

As many of you must know, I recently attended an international panel of NEET scientists, discussing the vexing question: are Wagekeks human? Results were inconclusive, so for now I'm hanging that topic up for another day, but I do have some exciting news for you all!

We all know Wagekeks biggest problem in life is their love of enslavement, correct? And that so MANY Wagekeks complain of not being able to find a job. I think We've all heard our fair share of complaints that ragie Wagies "can't find work, and would settle for ANYTHING!" Correct? Well, wagies, my research requires a great deal of time, and while the actual meat and potatoes of it, I will always do myself, things like cleaning my home lab, making me dinner, and daily massages to keep me relaxed during my long toils with research, are jobs I am now considering passing on to Wagekeks! That's right! You could work for a true genius! I won't pay above minimum, of course, it is unskilled labor, but my generous NEETbux means I can afford to hire up to 6 employees at 7.50 an hour! I'm not done setting my lab up for outsiders yet, but keep your eyes peeled, positions will be open soon, and if you're in my area, you'll see me in the papers ;) ciao!
>>
>>28726654
hello neet I have an important bit of information for you always look both ways

ah fuck it im going run ya down in my Volvo FH anyway
>>
>>28726654
>As many of you must know, I recently attended an international panel of NEET scientists, discussing the vexing question: are Wagekeks human?

sounds like hard work

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US
>>
these threads always make me laugh
>>
>>28726654
tl;dr but I assume wagecucks got btfo
>>
File: bg.jpg (2 KB, 99x94) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
2 KB, 99x94
>>28726654
I'm in a comfy little place between NEETS and wagecucks.

>live in nice house in nice part of town in USA
>5 other bros live in this 2-story place
>we manufacture a fuckton of drugs
>mostly just growing them. I stick to shrooms and MJ
>one of them fucks with the more hardcore stuff
>we offload them to our chain of dealers
>make thousands a month for very minimal work
>choose our worktimes, only answer to ourselves, can party
>unlike a NEET, have LOTS of cash to spend on anything we want
OP btfo.
>>
>>28727296
Hey I am looking for some guys like you. Looking to start moving real weight to the east coast. Shrooms, MJ, and more. Can we chat somehow?

We will match the prices you are getting locally and help you increase the volume hugely. We could move you in to a much bigger and better house with all of your buddies. We'd rent a huge elite place in your home town and you guys can move in and continue your operation there with all new equipment.

Let me know contact details.
>>
>>28727595
fbi please depart
>>
>>28727595
>Being this FBI
Nice try feds
>>
>>28727595
yeah sure sounds good
can you stand around me in a circle though, preferably in an enclosed room? don't worry, I ask this of all my employers
also if my jacket looks puffy it's just because I'm fat

salim brother
>>
>>28727296
lol wouldnt it be crazy if law enforcement actually found out about this "internet" and used it to find people that break the law?

lol thatd be crazy huh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.