[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the fuck does everyone stare at me all the time? i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1461820258783.jpg (352 KB, 2253x1548) Image search: [Google]
1461820258783.jpg
352 KB, 2253x1548
why the fuck does everyone stare at me all the time?

i'm not that fucking ugly am i? i don't stare at ugly people.
>>
To answer that question we're gonna need to see a full body picture of you in clothes you usually wear.
>>
>>28726563
i dress pretty damn normal. fitting jeans, decent kicks, and a top to go with the weather. I really don't think that's what it is.
>>
>>28726606
Post the picture OP. We need to analyze your overall appearance to determine a conclusion.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>28726652
pretty normal. sorry for it posting sideways. iphone a shit.
>>
>>28726759
So, clothing can not be the problem here. If we are assuming appearance is the cause, then the cause must lie in the face.
>>
>>28726759
Maybe it's something you do, like, blink too much.
>>
Do you carry any weapons, OP?
>>
>>28726802
i suppose i'm just ugly or something. i just don't really get that. i don't stare at ugly people. maybe a quick glance or something, but i'm pretty sick of people eyeballing me for like 10 straight seconds, then look away when i look back.
>>
>>28726485
everyone? more girls? more guys? give us some numbers we can work with op
>>
>>28726485
No one is staring at you, you're just a narcissist.
>>
It's because you're insecure, OP. They're not looking at you any more than they are at any other person. You're interpreting every innocent and completely regular look as something it isn't, blowing them out of proportion and allowing your interpretation to bolster your assumptions. Your insecurity makes you so self-absorbed it has you thinking that every look is made in judgement instead of just in passing.
You're not especially ugly, OP. To most people on the street you're not especially anything. Most of the time if somebody is looking at you (maybe with a scrunched face), it's not because they're thinking of you, it's because you happen to be sitting on the same spot as the void they're staring into while they're busy with their own lives.
>>
File: ryandan.jpg (22 KB, 297x394) Image search: [Google]
ryandan.jpg
22 KB, 297x394
>>28727092
what this guy says
>>
>>28727092
someone was laughing and taking a snapchat of me at work today. there has got to be something wrong with me.
>>
>>28727139
post a pic of you
>>
>>28727139
>there has got to be something wrong with me

yea you're a robot duh
normies can smell virginity and also the way you walk
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.