[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had some girls be in love with me when I was younger. Didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1454184145132.jpg (34 KB, 637x529) Image search: [Google]
1454184145132.jpg
34 KB, 637x529
Had some girls be in love with me when I was younger. Didn't do anything because they were ugly. Who else here didn't take a perfectly good opportunity?
>>
>>28726171
This one time I went on a trip to the mountains with my nanny. We took this beautiful hiking trail that led us past a vast array of beautiful sceneries. (I don't remember it perfectly, as i was merely a small child)

At one point on this trail there was this unprotected viewpoint at the edge of a cliff. I regret not pushing the dumb bitch right then and there.
>>
Robots only get one chance
>>
>>28726257
That was good, buddy. Way to go. You do know there are still things you can do about it now. She's probably still alive. Go rape her or something.
>>
>>28726495
funny I think I had more then 2 chances
>>
I actually turned down the girl of my dreams because all I can think about is sex. Sound odd? What was my reason for doing so? She was religious and noticeably dumb.

>mfw I realize that's the perfect combo for what I wanted
>>
File: 1450155156841.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450155156841.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>28726171
>be introverted kissless virgin computer science major
>never talk to any girls
>get put in a group project with one of the few girls on the course, a shy petite qt chinese girl
>we get along really well and she laughs at all my shitty jokes and i catch her looking at me from time to time
>tfw i really liked her and i knew she liked me but i was too much of a pussy to ask her out

The thing is I don't have anxiety about asking girls on a date, I just know that I wont be able to hold a conversation for longer than 5 minutes and it will be awkward as fuck so there's literally no point
>>
>could have had sex with a somewhat chubby girl
>told her she was fat in stead
>>
>>28726931
This is my problem as well. What the fuck do normies even talk about on a date? The girls I've spoken to are so boring and have literally no hobbies besides watching Netflix. How the hell am I expected to maintain a conversation with them for 2 hours?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.