[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>using your hard earned money to give yourself skin cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 139101994500.jpg (34 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
139101994500.jpg
34 KB, 540x405
>using your hard earned money to give yourself skin cancer
Why do normalfags do this? Are they just incapable of seeing things in the long term?
>>
>>28726068
Yep, its the same reason they get those shitty tattoos.
I can't tan anyways, my skin doesn't tan it just burns.
>>
File: i wear them because i have to.gif (2 MB, 260x391) Image search: [Google]
i wear them because i have to.gif
2 MB, 260x391
Same reason they feel like they have to wear high heels, dress slutty and wear lots of makeup
>>
>>28726068
who fucking cares OP
>>
>>28726149
Well niggers get tattoos because there isn't a "long term" they don't live long so the moment is the life.
>>
>>28726206
white chads and roastie sluts get tattoos all the time my man.
>>
>>28726068
If you want to improve your appearance a nice tan can make a big difference. Makes your teeth look whiter, eyes more clear, in general a more healthy appearance. Plus they're warm and cozy. Not all people live in warm countries where the sun's always out.
>>
I don't understand why women would even want to be darker. Pale girls are best girls, and pale skin is easier to work with in regards to makeup.

I've never heard of men using tanning beds, but that's really pathetic if it's true.
>>
>>28726274
Women generally are fucking clueless when it comes to what men want. Look at all of the girls who are already underweight and think they need to lose more weight and look auschwitz mode. I've also heard girls say that "men want a woman who challenges them" which isn't even close to true. I don't know where they get this misinformation from.
>I've never heard of men using tanning beds, but that's really pathetic if it's true.
One of my friends and a few other guys I know use tanning beds frequently, and yes it is beyond pathetic.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.