[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motivation for the day: Jessica Nigri touching up that guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: damn.png (1 MB, 796x798) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
1 MB, 796x798
Motivation for the day:

Jessica Nigri touching up that guy who did the Pepe Cosplay a while back

>https://www.instagram.com/p/oHh2X-GnrD
>>
>>28726035
He's got bigger tits than her
>>
>>28726035
Motivation, how? A slut got horny from seeing a tall and bare-chested gymbro? Not news.
>>
File: IMG_20160511_134409.jpg (178 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160511_134409.jpg
178 KB, 1024x1024
>>28726100
You're autistic if you think that
>>
why would anyone give a second thought to this washed up whore with silicon balloons in her chest?

she is literally one of the very first examples i think of when i think of what normalfags find attractive in women.

t. not a roastie
>>
>>28726035
fucking kill urself retard faggot op
>>
>>28726519
normalfags get off on everything that has long hair and doesnt have a dick(to fit in)

thats life as a normalfag sheeple
>>
what an annoying voice
>>
>>28726146
/thread
Originalius Commentatus
>>
>>28726035
Thanks OP.
This really motivated me.
It was my rest day but I'll be hitting the gym now.

Hitting the gym now.
>>
>>28726035
>>28726035
Not clicking the llink and am puttign sage in all fields so thsi thread doesnt get bumped.

Jessica Nigiri is a dumb ugly whore who cakes on makeup and pretends to like nerdy things so she can trick middle schoolers to watching her shitty videos so she can monetize and exploit them to continue her dumbwhore lifestyle. The fact that she picks a gymbro who does the same thing as nigiri does dress up for attention (as pepe) so he can appear to be just like one of us! Tehehe fuck you nigiri
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.