[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Haha look who finally left his cave, girls!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1463841823773.jpg (110 KB, 531x960) Image search: [Google]
1463841823773.jpg
110 KB, 531x960
>"Haha look who finally left his cave, girls!"
>>
>>28725793
That' the great thing about intersectionality theory, the PC Left eats itself before it can accomplish anything. Takes the work away from the rest of us.
>>
>>28725793
bitch I pay your wages

your fired
>>
>>28725793
If those macbooks weren't company provided idk what to say Steve.
>>
>>28725793
no wonder the huffington is so shit these days. not enough black editors
>>
>>28725864
I don't know the right's pretty prone to eating itself too.
>>
not really surprising, black journalists are in demand and huffpo is literally the worst place to work, no one with another option would go there. It's the EA of news.
>>
>>28725944
>cuckservatives are right wing
>>
>>28725944
The cucks are liberals masquerading as conservatives. They have nearly identical politics to Hillary.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x250
God damn, no wonder huffpost is so shit. I can only imagine meetings like that with all females. Something about that picture subconsiously doesnt compute to my mind that it is actually a serious business meeting. It looks like some dinner party or some shit. I would find it hard to believe that you could ever have all women running a good successful powerful business. They just look like they would be too weak/not assertive enough and disagree and stab eachother in the back and nothing would ever get done. Not to mention they all look dumb to be frank.
>>
>>28725793
They are bragging about only hiring women and discriminating against men? Is that what i am looking at here? Isnt that against the law..
>>
Haha girl power! :)
>>
>>28725793
is that a fucking menstruation emoticon
>>
>>28725793
US GURLS HUH?
>>
>>28726314

>doesn't know about 'period power'
>>
>>28726201
>They just look like they would be too weak/not assertive enough and disagree and stab eachother in the back and nothing would ever get done.

Its funny because feminism is one of the few things that is run/supported by (especially the recent waves of feminism) mostly women and a few beta males. The result is predictively a disfunctional movement with no clear goal and a bunch of bitching, backstabbing, and disagreement over which "version" of feminism is right. The few times they have achieved stuff has been when cucky males looking for pussy have helped lead them.
>>
that picture made me even more aware of how much of chidlren i consider women to be

I immediately thought it was some sort of party rather than a meeting. Could you imagine men acting this way in a professional setting?

"OMG ITS ALL GUIZ HERE LETZ TAKE A SELFIEEE"
>>
>>28726432
>>28726201
Yeah i thought this was a dinner party too
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 800x987) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 800x987
>>28725793
I cant take this pic seriously for some reason. I just feel like a meeting between all women would be awkward for some reason but i cant really explain why or put my finger on it. I dont picture women being able to take orders from other women that are higher up than them i guess is one thing. Part of it is also the whole high school girl selfie thing another anon said that makes them seem immature but even if they acted serious and were in female suits or whatever formal wear they have without macbooks, i still would almost find that almost more laughable because it would feel like they are a child playing dress up and pretending to be an adult or something.
>>
>>28726314
>>28726386
I thought it was a blonde woman in a red dress dancing but i could be wrong. I hope im not though.
>>
>>28726201
>>28726432
>>28726653

You're right. Women don't even know how to be professional, that's why it looks so casual and they approach things without any assertive measure because making friends, and fitting in is better than taking risks or thinking for yourself.

>Part of it is also the whole high school girl selfie thing another anon said that makes them seem immature

Oh and it's us "man-children" that are the problem right? (I know YOU anon's aren't saying this) Not like anyone ever notices how women behave like teenagers for the rest of their fucking lives.
>>
>>28725793
I fucking love this. This one tweet must have ruined all those smug empowered women's day.
>>
>>28726150
>The cucks are liberals masquerading as conservatives. They have nearly identical politics to Hillary.

But Hillary is a Conservative. Her campaign against Bernie was "No let's change nothing, buzz off old man". She's very corpratist, very pro war. Only social policies would make her not fit in the GOP.
>>
File: corporatism.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
corporatism.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>28727140
>misusing corporatist
pseudo-intellectual detected
>>
File: 1462730617859.jpg (95 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1462730617859.jpg
95 KB, 724x720
This is pretty much how the dynamic in the office I work at is. its around 85% women. Sometimes I really wonder how I still have a job working IT but then I remember that pretty much every single day I have to troubleshoot the same 6 problems first thing in the morning because none of the women never remember the shit I told them the day before about troubleshooting.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.