[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
last night I took a girl out to see captain america with me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1463807717976.jpg (39 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1463807717976.jpg
39 KB, 720x720
last night I took a girl out to see captain america with me. on our way there i told her i liked her outfit and she told me she was cold. at the theater she gave me a cookie. she told me she had baked it at home earlier and I told her it was delicious. she liked captain america but said it was too violent. on our way home we took selfies together. when she told me she was cold again i put my arm around her. while we waited for the bus i put my arm around her and she put her head in my chest and rested it there. while I was walking her home while I had my arm around her she asked me 'have u ever had a girlfriend?' and i said 'yes'

before i got to her place i asked her if we could have a goodbye kiss, she nudged me and laughed and said no im not ready yet. i said perhaps next time and she laughed

I remember she asked me if I had work on saturday and i told her i didnt. should I ask her out again today? would that be too soon? she texted first today and we've been talking
>>
Reminder to the rest of /r9k/ that this actual potato is getting dates.
>>
Just ask her man, say you enjoyed her company and had a really good night and would like to do it again some time.
>>
>>28725357
Obviously ask her you silly.
>>
>>28725357
Just ask her what she's up to, and gauge from there if she seems interested in seeing you again that soon.

I've had second dates the following day of the first date, and that's usually when I've gotten laid.

Godspeed.
>>
File: 1451453064057.png (27 KB, 620x743) Image search: [Google]
1451453064057.png
27 KB, 620x743
>>28725357
>tfw a girl will never feel sorry enough for you to go out with you
>>
>>28725413
>>28725419
What should I do with her this time? A walk through the park? Ice cream?
>>
>asked for goodbye kiss
>she wasn't ready yet
how is this possible how old are you op
>>
>>28725382
Mabye she was a land whale or a 0/10?
>>
OP.. this sounds like a middle school date..
>>
>>28725423
It's a weird feeling when a girl hangs out with you because they feel sorry for you...you know it's fake but it still feels real and it's confusing because you never know exactly what's genuine and what isn't
>>
>>28725419
i said 'wanna go out today' and she said 'i have work'
>>
>>28725357
fuck i fell for the pasta
>>
that's like my worst nightmare
>>
>>28725357
>Marvelcucks
>>
>>28725946
Then she was at work.

Just ask her out again to dinner or something somewhere low-key and not a chain. Going somewhere that isn't a chain is more thoughtful than Applebee's or something like that.
>>
>>28725382
Christ mate let us have a good feel for once.

I'm happy for him, even if he is a bit of a sperg
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.