[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If given the opportunity, would you have sex with someone you hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: Anita Sarkeesian.png (338 KB, 351x734) Image search: [Google]
Anita Sarkeesian.png
338 KB, 351x734
If given the opportunity, would you have sex with someone you hate?
>>
I'd make it awful sex, but yes. I'd probably spend more time mocking and bullying them than actually fucking them.
>>
File: Seven1.jpg (16 KB, 445x354) Image search: [Google]
Seven1.jpg
16 KB, 445x354
If only to knife-fuck them to death, yes.
>>
Yeah, sure. There's a lot of people I'd rage-fuck. It'd be good for me, horrible for them, and most likely the best outlet one could think of. Call me edgy if you feel like it, but I believe it would make me feel awesome.
>>
>>28725214
I did for three months with my ex. Not worth the crazy sex, bitch broke my laptop with a fucking lacrosse stick.
>>
>>28725403
Why did she break your laptop
>>
File: ,.,,,.jpg (82 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
,.,,,.jpg
82 KB, 718x960
what if it was her? her name is mai >>>>>>>
>>
>>28725214
I did.
In a kinda weird way. Basically a weird, hard working girl in my course that I hated for no particular reason ( probably because she was better than me).
Even though she's quite conservative, catholic and all, ended up getting back to the house with her after a drunken night out, I sobered up enough to start being sexual with her.
Ended up hatefucking her. Alchohol helped not cumming too fast. She said she loved it, probably because she didn't know I hated her.
I opened up a few day after that, while we were having a cordial, yet very disagreeing chat on politics, explaing that I hated her for no reason, she took it well.
We fuck regurlarly now, I'm the only one with who she does that, and she likes to be hatefucked actually, likes to be dominated, called names, strangled that sort of stuff.
I kinda like her now, but get back to hating her whenever I'm banging her, it's quite cool.
>>
I don't truly hate anyone (girls at least, and I'm straight)
But yes, there are some annoying bitches I'd like to put my dick into
>>
>>28725214
>would you have sex with someone you hate?

Hell fucking yes.

Pic related
>>
>>28725718
You realize she'd just accuse you of rape, right?
>>
>>28725214
i don't really anyone that much
>>
>>28725734
Don't care, still got to plant my flag on some famous bitch I can't stand.
>>
>>28725214
I already did,he was/is a fucking bastard,but i have to say i enjoyed sucking his cock.
>>
>>28725657
go away chad.
Thanks for reminding me all women are whores.
>>
File: high impact imperial violence.png (179 KB, 710x654) Image search: [Google]
high impact imperial violence.png
179 KB, 710x654
When I was in HS, there was a girl that I would get into spats with because she was really stupid and would make the most retarded comments regularly.

But, shit, she was really hot. And one time she quite literally did the "arguing with holes" thing, just backed me into a corner and said "are you a virgin" while we were arguing. Tbh, I was really turned on, and from that moment on have really wanted to hatefuck her.
>>
>>28725657
I wish I were you. A face just popped in my head, one that perfectly fits this description.
>>
>>28725214
no cause that would be gay
>>
>>28725779
Naaaah don't worry. Everyone's the same. I get girls I don't actually want, like by just sending messages without really caring, yet can't get the one girl I want, even though we're on good terms together.
>>
Sex isn't real stupid ass

Fuck off already
>>
>>28725718
I mean, I get not agreeing with her politics, but shes comes across as a really bubbly, friendly person. Why would anyone hate her?
>>
File: 1462557989944.png (413 KB, 885x720) Image search: [Google]
1462557989944.png
413 KB, 885x720
Assuming I would have no lasting ties to them afterwards, hell yes.
I fucked this bitch that I hated for a while, It got rough as fuck I'd choke the shit out of her and she would cum so damn hard. The problem was I then had to put up with her because she lived near me. In the end it wasn't worth it because of that. She would come over to my house uninvited and just walk in and stuff.
>inb4 normie invasion.
Yeah I know whatever
>>
>>28726255
We're ideological enemies, her and I.
>>
File: 1383688546660.gif (2 MB, 297x359) Image search: [Google]
1383688546660.gif
2 MB, 297x359
hate fucking is one of the most superior forms of dominance. It's basically rape, except with consent.
>>
>>28726255
Because she's not that bright and constantly lies.
>>
File: 1463365132238.jpg (75 KB, 720x855) Image search: [Google]
1463365132238.jpg
75 KB, 720x855
I can't even imagine myself fucking someone who I feel neutral about.
I don't get why people have sex with people they don't genuinely love.
What good is it? Might as well just jack off.

If anything the idea alone would disgust me.
>>
>>28725214
Obviously. Men have no standards, they will fuck anything.
>>
No

The only person I truly hate it's myself and I don't think I can handle being gay on the top of everything that's happening right now
>>
File: 1462946418318.png (262 KB, 634x586) Image search: [Google]
1462946418318.png
262 KB, 634x586
>>28725214
The other day I went to lolcow, god know why, I just lurked, but there seemed to be a this buzzword meme, that i googled and then i found out is kind of normal for girls to "hate fuck", I mean, I see how can they get away with something like that, is very possible.

but why does this saddens me to know that even hate is a rout to have sex for girls?

getting sex is hard as it is being a sane healthy nice person, but for them they even classify it as, "pity sex," ,"hate sex", "rebound sex" etc.

This are they days of our times I guess.
>>
>>28725214
Oh feck yes!
Legit I'd jerky my beef early in the day to make sure I'd last long. I'd get her off with my magic hands before I pounded her in the rough sorta way most are too timid for.

I'd give her the time of her life, the sole purpose of which being to walk out and never contact her again leaving her longing for my company wondering why I never return her calls. Less to have me on her mind, more to make her get a taste of humility.
>>
I really get off on the idea of guys wanting to hatefuck me. It strokes my ego in a very electrifying way.
>>
>>28729138
I hate you.

What's your number?
>>
>>28727283
>Men have no standards

t. someone who doesn't interact with men
>>
>>28729323
It's true
remember we are not REAL MAN

Chad will fuck anything, and so will normies
>>
>>28725214
I hate my girlfriend, but still find her attractive. So, yes.
>>
>>28725214
I masturbate everyday
>>
Yeah, its called rape.I would want to humiliate and dominate.
>>
>>28725214

i wanna fuck anitas ass and get her shit on my dick

id settle with a great blow job and cumming in her mouth too.
>>
>>28725214
Sure would. Have multiple times actually.
>>
File: The discarder.jpg (71 KB, 404x480) Image search: [Google]
The discarder.jpg
71 KB, 404x480
>>28729946
Story time? hmmmmx?
>>
>>28729946

kek. after I broke up with my ex I still had her on booty call for a few months or so. One night I called her over and I got to cum in her ass twice on the condition I bought her ciggies (she was 17 at the time) and I refused after I had busted my nut twice in her shitty ass because I was too tired and exhausted. I said it with the biggest shit eating grin on my face. She gets mad as fuck and storms out. How does she get back at me? She fucks two 30 something year old meth addicts in a crack house bathroom (no rubbers) lol. Like I was supposed to be angered by that. Bitch, I filled your ass up so many times. I came on that face all year round, fucked dat ass and destroyed dat pussy. You're used goods. Lmao.

Like a wise man once said : Shake her ass and break her ass!
>>
>>28725214
This is actually a fetish of mine. I just like the idea of winning someone over, having a hateful person won over to my side.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.