[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so sick of being ugly. It's a nightmare like you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6
I'm so sick of being ugly. It's a nightmare like you wouldn't understand.
>>
Nigga shave and go to a dermitologist you have killer genes
>>
HAHAHAHAHA

eat my shit you disgusting subhuman
>>
>>28725218
This plus get some sleep
>>
You're either fishing for compliments or have severe BDD. You're not really good looking but not bad looking either, you're fine.
>>
>>28725182
>>28725223
you are both aesthetically challenged

compare yourselves to me and then end your lives
>>
>>28725182
>>28725223
>>28725293
Do you cry every time you have to leave the house mates? You are so ugly it's insulting. People like you should be launched into the sun.

Now behold what a true stunning man looks like.
>>
>>28725380
Hello fellow stunning man. How does it feel being part of the sunning master race?

>tfw everyone else is beneath us
>>
>>28725380
>>28725424
WTF?How are people this handsome on /r9k/?
>>
File: HmmWhyDoYouExist.png (331 KB, 1724x952) Image search: [Google]
HmmWhyDoYouExist.png
331 KB, 1724x952
>>28725182

I know all too well OP.

Everyday is a agonizing reminder that all I am is a failed attempt to save a doomed marriage.

I was never supposed to be born. Not only did my parents divorce after I was born, but during my birth I could not be delivered naturally and had to be a c-section. I was meant to die.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.