[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else cums on their bed and leaves it there? It is absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: cool.jpg (547 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
547 KB, 283x424
Who else cums on their bed and leaves it there?

It is absolutely unacceptable to not do so if you consider yourself a robot.
>>
>>28725140
this is not robot, bro. it's called the wet spot and chad and stacy fight every time about who has to sleep on it.

kindly depart.
>>
I just cum in my boxers and then keep wearing them, is it even that bad?
>>
>>28725190
>sleeping on your own cum makes you a normie
What?
The fact that you even know what a wet spot is and it's relation to chad and stacie interactions in bed makes you a normie.

Kindly depart
>>
>>28725190
And don't ever call me bro again.
>>
>>28725140
I jizz on my bed sheets and I can feel the cum on my back and just leave it there.

Don't care anymore
>>
>>28725506
I usually flip my bed over when i piss on it, sleeping on piss is uncomfortable.
>>
>>28725140
i just use my blanket and turn it around afterwards.
>>
File: 1446240275246.png (139 KB, 237x299) Image search: [Google]
1446240275246.png
139 KB, 237x299
>>28725291
woowee how embarrassing
>>
Is anyone in this thread telling the truth or is this a giant le troll?
>>
>>28725918
I jerk off in my bed sheets literally every day. I don't see why you wouldn't it
>>
>>28725140
from ages 8 to 17 i just came on myself then rubbed it into my skin and put my clothes over it like a madman

from ages 18 to 20 the volume of cum was way too much so i started using kleenex and throwing it away

sometimes i just shoot on this spot on my wall and leave it there to dry and over time a sort of spermural is forming on the wall, a work of art that confirms my existence
>>
>>28725960
Because you can easily just cum on the floor, wipe it and flush it? And because it would probably smell terrible and make your bed look like a disgusting mess?
>>
>>28725140
I usually put underwear on and cum in that. I told one person that once because I thought he was a robot and I didn't realize how weird it was, but he flipped out about how gross it was to walk around all day every day with cumstains in your underwear. So I backpeddled and said it's just a prank bro.
>>
>>28725991
>from ages 8

What the fuck? Who cums at 8 years old?
>>
>>28726038
Do people seriously discuss their masturbation habits with friends irl?
>>
>>28726038
Was meant for
>>28725199
Check this origernalerty
>>
>>28726080
I think it came up because he commented on not having a box of kleenex in my room
>>
yuck no but i do cum on the bath towels and now they have yellow cum stains all over them. even washing them in bleach they don't come out so now everyone drys off with cum stained towels.
>>
I cum on my blanket and move to the other side of the bed when I sleep. Pretty genius setup tbf.
>>
>>28726025
you literally cant notice it after a couple of hours. Or thats atleast on my case.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.