[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inherently, you're all good people. Some of you feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 13
Inherently, you're all good people. Some of you feel like you're facing a lot of obstacles in your life, or that your life is meaningless. You may feel a disconnect with many people in your life. Some of you feel like need to summon a lot of energy emotionally to connect with people who may be unwilling to really communicate with or try to understand you. It can be frustrating to try and understand them and find them lacking in some innate, important human quality you might be looking for.

The key is kindness and empathy. The key is showing an earnest effort to understand and love others. Operating from the position that people are inherently good can help you talk to them and get to know them. It can help you be honest and warm. I think that many of you are beautiful people that cannot accurately communicate what they really feel or want with others, sometimes even on this board, or with themselves. It is my sincere hope that all of you can some day feel the joy of understanding people that understand you.
>>
>>28725003
>empathy
>earnest effort to understand and love others

That's sympathy, you retard. Empathy is feeling the same as others, sympathy is understanding the feelings of others.
>>
>>28725003
>Operating from the position that people are inherently good
But they aren't people are shit you fucking faggot
>>
>>28725037
Empathy is the experience of understanding another person's condition from their perspective. You place yourself in their shoes and feel what they are feeling. Empathy is known to increase prosocial (helping) behaviors.
>>
File: 1456119333038.jpg (385 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1456119333038.jpg
385 KB, 1280x853
>>28725037

Did the robot re-activate it's hair-splitting subroutine again? sheee it. I gotta fix that.

>>28725003

I'm with you op. A loving eye sees things in it's true light, and affects the deepest change. I'm a very bitter person, but I do something similar to what you've described.

Over the years, caring for others has slowly poulticed my negativity. I'll never be whole, but I still found peace.
>>
File: enough.jpg (33 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
33 KB, 600x564
>showing kindness and empathy to the normals that have abused me since day 1

No, fuck you.
When I was a boy I was the sweetest most kind child possible. But after years upon years of damage from you people I became warped, the kindness and empathy is gone. You had your chance, now its time to pay the price.
>>
>>28725306
KILL THEM ALL JOHNNY
DESTROY THEM
RIP AND TEAR
>>
>>28725003
If you honestly believe that the majority of r9k users are good at heart you're deeply mistaken. These are some of the most greedy, unsympathetic, cruel, cold-hearted people you can find anywhere.
>>
>>28725621
>These

Don't think you're somehow excluded from that, faggot.
>>
>>28725581
>>28725306
KILL THEM ALL JOHNNY
DESTROY THEM
RlP AND TEAR
>>
>>28725306
This. Normies created the monster, now they're baffled that it resents them, such stupid, mindless fucks.

It's like treating a dog poorly every day and then being shocked when it bites you.
>>
>>28725003
I have faith that people are good. That said, I know people can be evil. A lot of these robots are terrible people.
>>
>>28725655
>>28725581
>>28725306
KlLL THEM ALL JOHNNY
DESTROY THEM
RIP AND TEAR
>>
>>28725003
NO.

AMERICANS ARE FUCKING EVIL.

>All these fat fuck Americans
>mfw laughing my ass off

America is inherently a shit country.

The USA wishes it were like Canada.

Because you people are inherently evil.

I wish there would be a movie where my country, the much more superior CANADA, triumphs over the US

But alas, the fat fucks (you specifically) allow themselves to triumph over the rest because they are fat stupid children

Fuck you America

Fuck you for the world wars

Fuck you for Robbing my country of a culture

Fuck you for spreading your degeneracy to the rest of the world

Fuck you for bombing the Middle East

Fuck you for drone strikes

Fuck you not helping Canada in the fire were having right now

Fuck you for Trump

Fuck you for ruining Europe by creating ISIS

Fuck you for 3rd wave feminism

Fuck you for spreading estrogen in the water and making girls grow breasts at the age of 9

Fuck you for normalizing the brutality and racism against blacks and brown people from the police

FUCK YOU FOR ALL OF THE WORLDS PROBLEMS

And FUCK YOU FOR NOT ACKNOWLEDGING THE FACT THAT CANADA IS BETTER THAN AMERICA

One day America...

One FUCKING day.

Fucking fat fucks.
>>
>>28725680
>>28725655
>>28725581
>>28725306
KlLL THEM ALL JOHNNY
DESTROY THEM
RlP AND TEAR
>>
I'm a good person, but people weren't really good to me
I feel like the nickname I got at HS and follows me to this day is the only thing holding me back
>>
File: 1458401458879.png (422 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
1458401458879.png
422 KB, 1015x1527
>>28725306
You tell 'em.
The damage has been done and there is no going back.
These normals are smooth talkers, it's what these smug fucks do,
but it should be strikingly obvious that there's only place for either us or them on this earth.
>>
>>28725695
things a bit toasty up there, eh?
>>
File: image(5).jpg (179 KB, 2048x1142) Image search: [Google]
image(5).jpg
179 KB, 2048x1142
>>28725003
>Inherently, you're all good people.
I don't think so. I want to genocide so many kinds of people off the face of the planet that I don't think it's possible for me to be considered a decent person.
>>
>>28725003
some men were never meant to reproduce
problem is, they were also never meant to know this
>>
>>28725143
And that's your problem. If you're going to be an asshole to other people, I think they're going to be assholes to you as well.
>>
>>28725003
>cannot accurately communicate what they really feel or want with others

This is the problem. Love and acceptance starts with loving and accepting yourself. Forget other people. Work on yourselves.
>>
>>28726023
honestly, they aren't trying hard enough
>>
>>28725830
sorry to hear that
you should try moving on from people who call you whatever your nickname is
>>
>>28726070
that's a long road
when (and if) you get to the end of it, you get to enjoy self-acceptance at death's door, when it no longer matters
>>
>>28726047
That's the thing tho I'm not an asshole and I never am an asshole unless I'm with people I kind of know and I know that they can handle the banter so take your assuming ass out of here ya faggot
>>
>>28726117
I'll try
been thinking about joining the military police, that would ditch all of my friends by itself (they're all stoners)
but I don't want to disappoint my parents, and they want me to have a white collar job and shit
>>
>>28726097
why put effort into something that comes naturally for others
you'll only end up with an inferior end result and further mental scarring
>>
File: 1440076947925.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1440076947925.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>28726070
>implying it's possible to be happy with yourself when there are immutable pieces of you that are deemed completely unacceptable by society or undesirable by your objects of affection

nice one normalfaggot.
>>
>>28726223
either do it or accept what you have, no middle ground
>>
>>28726270
>either be a subpar normalfag or be happy with being a subhuman in the eyes of others

please just get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>28725003
The only reason I'd really want to do this is to extract information from them and to ensure my physical safety, as well as theirs if they seem interesting enough to protect

Is it okay to be utilitarian when it's the warm and fuzzy kind?
>>
>>28726296
I'm not saying that
I'm saying to either try or stop bitching
Do you think I'm a fucking normalfaggot?
I'm just a robot with a strong apathy
>>
>>28726270
I don't think you understand
It's in nature's interests that certain gene combinations get wiped out
Knowing what I know, exerting any effort is just idiotic
>>
>>28726334
>I'm saying to either try or stop bitching
>I'm just a robot with a strong apathy
It's not possible for someone to just be okay with being a subhuman unless they are mentally ill. Humans are social creatures, and unless you're mentally ill, we all crave social contact.
>>
>>28726364
I have social contact, I just don't have sex or intimacy, and no, I'm not mentally ill, and worrying about it without doing it is going to scar you more than actually doing it
>>28726354
dude, society is basically annihilating common evolution through medicine and capitalism
the world is yours
>>
>>28726364
>unless you're mentally ill

Did you forget what board you're on?
>>
>>28726237
You hate yourself then? People can tell. It's unattractive.
>>
this chad in class asked me what was wrong cause I was depressed, and asked for my number to talk about stuff

he texted me but I ignored his text and him in class out of fear, now he talks shit about me saying I'm an asshole

god I'm so dumb.
>>
>>28726403
>You hate yourself then? People can tell. It's unattractive.
People would find me unattractive even if I didn't hate myself. Normalfaggots just don't get this.
>>
>>28726426
Showing that you don't care about what they are thinking is much more powerful than you think
I like to exercise my confidence by wearing extravagant clothes and walking around
you should try it
>>
>>28725003
How to grow empathy ? I don't have that and i can't just fake it.
>>
>>28726403
>you hate yourself because people can tell you hate yourself
welcome to the normalfag logic.
>>
>>28726458
>clothing can fix what i was talking about
>le confidence meme

Go back to /adv/. I thought we banished your kind back there so long ago.
>>
>>28726403
>unattractive for an objectively unattractive person to consider themselves unattractive
a nigga fucked
>>
>>28726477

same anon. i'm high functioning autistic and my empathy is still pretty shit.

it improved a lot since i was a kid and teenager but still...
>>
>>28726482
man, you should just adopt a more stoic lifestyle
sorry if I sound normalfag, but I'm a virgin
you should care about what really matters, not "i'n nut pretty" bullshit
man up
>>
>>28726390
can't annihilate human nature
be realistic bro
>>
>>28726512
>you should care about what really matters
Who the fuck are you to tell me what really matters?
>>
>>28726517
yeah
say that to eazy e
a 5'6 3/10 nigger with a cracky voice made millions
and you come here and bitch all day long
>>
>>28725003
yep you got it, thats our problem were just not nice enough to the normies and bullies that fuck with us

I hope you get gang raped by a pack of wild niggers
>>
>>28726541
what really matters to you then?
>>
>>28726426
Your hanging around with the wrong people then, aren't you?
>>28726478
>>28726484
You guys just missed the point. It's so hard arguing with autists :/
Obviously
>>
>>28726544
>all dat long
nigga I post here twice a year tops
>single exceptional example proves we're annihilating evolution
cheers mate
>>
>>28726591
>single
>single
because we don't have 38934691234 black males making money out of genius beatmakers
>muh balling
>>
>>28726567
>what really matters to you then?
That's irrelevant. What I'm trying to say to you is that you should kill yourself if you think it's acceptable to tell these people who are de facto exiles from normalfag society for reasons out of their control that they should "focus on what really matters" and to just simply stop caring about the fact that they are repulsive to the vast majority of humans simply because they lost the genetic lottery.

>>28726589
>Your hanging around with the wrong people then, aren't you?
Okay. Let's say you found a group of similar exlies. That doesn't solve the unattractive issue.
>>
>>28726635
what they definitely should stop doing is listening to the shit you say
>lost the genetic lottery.
this is prime pessimistic toxic waste, extremely unhealthy, and it's not going to take anyone anywhere
just say "fuck it", how hard is that?
holy fuck, you guys annoy me sometimes, and I'm a robot myself
>>
>>28726613
your eazy e example just proves women are attracted to status/resources (basic evo psychology)
what's your point?
>>
>>28725003
I am a soldier and the world is my enemy. I am a one-man army against the world. Call me edgy all you want.
>>
>>28726635
>repulsive
what kind of assholes are you hanging out with?
>>
>>28726696
In the capitalist world anyone can attain status and resources as long as they have the drive for it
>>
>>28726691
>just say "fuck it", how hard is that?
>constantly reminded of how repugnant you are to the vast majority of society
>"lol dude just say fuck it man bro! who cares bruh!?"

Yeah just kill yourself immediately.

>>28726712
>what kind of assholes are you hanging out with?
Have you never left your house, or are you autism? It's very easy to discern when you are found repulsive.

Keep in mind that I don't mean solely physically unattractive when I say repulsive. I mean actually found disgusting, distasteful, or uncomfortable being around.
>>
>>28726755
well if this happens to you, you should really pay attention to your hygiene, because something I never saw anything remotely like that happening to anyone
>>
>>28726755
why do you need people like that then?
don't tell me everyone does that to you, if that was so, I'd really doubt you'd even be alive
>>
>>28726736
Why aren't you a gorillionaire then?

Capitalism isn't a utopia son. There are millions of failures for every success story and you know it. And there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>28726776
>well if this happens to you, you should really pay attention to your hygiene
It has nothing to do with hygiene you fucking retard. I was consistently told that I smelled very good in highschool, for example, but I was still exiled for reasons beyond my control.

"You smell good but you're scary and I don't want to be around you... Sorry."

>>28726806
>don't tell me everyone does that to you
Yes, everyone does this to me unless they are required not to, like professors, TAs, doctors, etc.
>>
>>28726755
So you mean you're physically unattractive?

Well there's getting fit etc.

Anyways, people who are unattractive do just fine anyways.

I hate arguing with depressed people such as yourself anyways, it's so irritating convincing them that they're overreacting I feel like telling them to fuck off and kill themselves if they're such a tragedy.
>>
>>28726808
have you heard that saying "you aim for the stars so you'll hit the moon if you miss"
it's not just about money, it's about letting the chase for it forge your character
>>
>>28726861
>So you mean you're physically unattractive?
I'm not even going to read the rest of your post if you're this incapable of reading comprehension.

Kill yourself and get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>28726403
How are you supposed to express self love? What is it that leads people to believe you hate yourself? I legitimately don't get it.
>>
>>28726826
just kill yourself then, I've told you the solution already (fuck it), if you want to wallow in self-pity, go ahead
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-20-10-43-22.png (486 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-20-10-43-22.png
486 KB, 1024x600
>>28725695
FUCK YOU
I saw how this ruined that comfy ass V Tech Massacre thread.
>>
>>28725003
>Inherently, you're all good people.
you sure?
>>
>>28726864
Nobody likes a failure. Nobody remembers the failures of history. Women don't want to sleep with failures.

That's just the reality of this world.
>>
>>28726861
This so much
I've been always a somewhat apathetic and sometimes stoic robot, but damn, these people are warped as hell
>>
>>28726923
You first stupid normalfaggot.

Kill yourself on stream and I'll do it too. I promise.
>>
>>28726736
here's the thing though. if you attract a woman through status, you're nothing more than a utility for her.
compare this to attraction (subconsciously) ignited by genetically superior traits. this form of attraction is more desirable, because it's literally associated with your being (as opposed to status)
>>
>>28726901
lol I skim read your post. badly apparently.

Um I did fall into this hole myself actually and it is quite a horrible one. What you have to do is observe other people more instead of yourself. Only then when you draw comparisons with other people do you realise how normal you actually are.

Seriously, find justifications for why other people are being all the things you perceive yourself to be and you will feel much better about yourself.
>>
>>28726946
Failure and success isn't all black and white like you're saying it is
>>
>>28726955
Oh, I get it now
I am a fucking outcast, kv, but I'm a normalfaggot because I don't have an overreactive pessimistic outlook about life?
Go fuck yourself
Man up
>>
>>28726979
To women it is.
>>
>>28726957
fucking is still fucking tho
>>
File: 1345445635187.jpg (65 KB, 473x312) Image search: [Google]
1345445635187.jpg
65 KB, 473x312
>>28726974
>Observe other people
>Very few of them are plagued by the issues you are
>Their lives are better by correlation
>Hate yourself even more

How many times do I have to keep saying it?

>>28726998
You're a normalfaggot because you're giving the same "be yourself bro! who cares about the opinions of others??" garbage "advice" normalfaggots give out.
>>
>>28727004
No it isn't
"making it" is pretty vague
in some poor countries making it is literally reaching 30 years old
>>
>>28726957
instead of 'literally' I should've used 'directly'
good genes are rare and impossible to "build up" (again, as opposed to status)
>>
>>28727022
I'm not saying any garbage here tho
You should only absorb things that are good to yourself, if you want to overthink on how normies treated you badly, go ahead, you little bitch
>>
>>28727061
>just stop being negative bro!
>just stop bro!
>just stop
>just stop
>just stop

JUST fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>28726922
Putting yourself down, speaking quietly and just generally being quite awkward in conversation I guess. And bad body language etc.

Most people won't come to the conclusion that you hate yourself obviously, but being like this won't make you any fun to be around.

Self love comes from observing other people and putting your faults in perspective, I think. Not saying I completely love myself but I definitely got other a lot doing this.
>>
What about when I'm nice and people are still dicks to me? Today has been an endless series of kicks to the face.
>>
>>28727089
OK, keep being negative, you'll make it really far
It won't fuck up your sanity, believe me
>>
>>28727105
Please kill yourself.

Or at least fuck off back to your normalfag shithole so I don't have to read your garbage anymore.
>>
>>28727105
>>28727089
instead, you should lie to yourself
since that shit is healthy af
>>
>>28727126
Stop swearing lol
I have no reason to kill myself, I'm not the negative one here
That one is you
little bitch
>>
>>28727101
I love myself and I express it by looking down on people whom I consider lowly plebeians. I consider most people lowly plebeians.
>>
>>28727138
if you actually don't care, you're absolutely not lying
if you can't stop caring you're just fucking up yourself
>>
File: 2016.jpg (278 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
278 KB, 1500x1500
>>28725003
Barnum Effect thread

Enjoy being manipulated
>>
>>28727152
I usually use the "little bitch" insult when I really want to get under someone's skin
sounds like y'all got some issues of your own to sort out before you dish out any advice
>>
>>28726826
>muh normies dun like me
>muh normies treat me badly
what a pussy lel
reminder that if you want to fit in with the normies you are a normie
>>
File: 1416278199044.gif (443 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
1416278199044.gif
443 KB, 400x296
>>28727152
>Stop swearing lol
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Good one. If this has been a troll you did a good job.

>>28727183
"little bitch" is about as offensive as "kill yourself" to someone who browses this site regularly. Literally has no effect.

The only people who get upset by it are normalfags. Just like "kill yourself"
>>
>>28727183
Well, I'm not you
>>
>>28727207
has no effect, but still betrays significant agitation
he has to make you little AND a woman to feel better about himself
>>
File: just.png (2 KB, 221x209) Image search: [Google]
just.png
2 KB, 221x209
>>28725003
no normy will ever view me this way

all through my life I only remember faces of teachers, job interviewers and everyone who I ever depended on to accomplish something looking at me with contempt, whatever I say, no matter how I tried to demonstrate that I am a good person and not like some douche Chad who would steal from the cash register if he had the chance, people continued to view me the same way while I watch other people smiling, having flowing unawkward conversations and being socially accepted with minimal effort

motivation speakers and normies like you with a head full of empty platitudes probably come across people like me occasionally and act the same way as everyone else, you just don't remember or barely think about it

what you are saying here applies only to other normies, to you rejection is like rolling 1 on a dice, if you keep rolling you will hit a 6 eventually. Our dice is all 1s, that is why we don't bother rolling
>>
>>28725003
Noble goal, OP, but you'll never get there with a generic post aimed at everyone.

I'm pretty sure the only way to achieve the goal would be to go through most people on /r9k/ one by one, giving them one-on-one empathy and acceptance for as look as it took for them to learn how to give it to themselves.
>>
>>28727253
Nice neuroscience right there bro
>he's doing that to do that to himself
being able to say that out of an anonymous post in a cantonese image board, you're a true genius huh
>>
>>28727175
Well not quite like that. I mean, I for example thought I was a freak that said weird shit and I put myself down a lot.

Then I listened to other people's conversations, looked at how others behaved and I stopped being so hard on myself once I realised how weird everyone else actually is. Know what I mean?
>>
>>28727285
>he's doing that to do that to himself
do you even speak English?
>>
I try to be as kind and understanding towards others as I possibly can.

I reserve all of my hatred and resentment for myself.
>>
>>28727285
>neuroscience
suicide is the treatment i prescribe to you
>>
>>28727288
I salute you for actually doing something to yourself instead of coming here and spill all of your bullshit trying to drag another robots to your level
Keep it up
>>
>>28727331
>taking anything greentexted seriously
do you even r9k?
>>
>>28727339
use a fucking capital, shithead
>>
>>28727288
I did that too and realized how mediocre most people are. Now I have disdain for most people.

>single mothers
>struggling minimum wage workers
>weaklings
>morons
>sloths
>all-around scumbags

And I asked myself "THIS is the type of person that I consider myself inferior to?" Now my self confidence is steadily rising.
>>
>>28726691
>lost the genetic lottery
>just say "fuck it", how hard is that?

and that's what they're doing, saying "fuck it" doesn't mean putting in effort to be kind, it means turning away from it all until you are forced to react, otherwise there is no need to contribute beyond what it takes to keep you alive

most people would have us killed to protect the life of a good-looking murderer and you'd be amazed how fast empathy goes when the chips are truly down
>>
>>28727546
saying "fuck it" means not becoming a pushover nor letting normies put you down
>>
File: 1405205432990.png (4 KB, 395x386) Image search: [Google]
1405205432990.png
4 KB, 395x386
>>28727574
takes more effort to not let people walk all over you, you're literally telling him to care more

normies are fucking retarded
>>
>>28727340
Thank you kind sir. Let the circlejerk commence.
>>28727483
Exactly, the trouble is looking back on the past and remembering yourself doing things that you disapprove of. It's fine now I guess but the action always remains in someone's sub-conscious.
>>
>>28727677
"fuck it" doesn't mean "drop it all", it means caring about the right things
means not taking things personally or letting them affect you
>>
>>28727574
>lost the genetic lottery
>put you down
they don't need to put me down, life has done that for them
>>
>>28727574
to me it just means opting out of the world of handshakes and empty platitudes

I don't give people shit just for fun, but I never let them impose their fucked-up rituals on me, to the extent that I can still maintain
>>
>>28727720
>caring about the right things
you don't choose what you care about
everyone cares about how others think of them
>>
File: mlady.jpg (26 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
26 KB, 500x333
>>28727719
>Thank you kind sir. Let the circlejerk commence.
>>
>>28727768
you're doing well
>>28727779
you should care about the good things they think, but you should never be needy for compliments
>>
>>28725003
"Advice" like this is completely pointless.

Reading a paragraph isn't going to undue years of ridicule and abuse. The "It is my sincere hope that one day you can be a normal happy person like me" sentence was just an added insult.
>>
>>28727873
>you should care about the good things they think
>implying there are good things
>implying you could ignore the negatives
>>
>>28727961
well, I could, why can't you?
it's easy
>>
>>28727993
I don't believe you but if you did good for you
I can't
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.