[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stories of times you got cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1445464687552.png (65 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
1445464687552.png
65 KB, 506x608
>be me
>secondary school
>be best friends with a girl for 4+ years
>we start to flirt sometimes
>she's cute as fuck all is going well
>one day tells me she enjoys flirting with guys just to see their reaction
>slowly realise that's what she' was to me
>too much of a cuck to stop being friends with her
>honestly think she will be my wife eventually
>she starts talking to another guy
>I warn her that it won't go well, I know the guy
>I come to my senses and stop talking to her
</cuck>

I was pretty sad for a while but next I heard was that she fell asleep with her phone unlocked and her mum walked in and read their sexts

She wasn't allowed to talk to boys again and wasn't allowed to go out with friends, the guy also had to meet with her mum and had what was probably the most awkward conversation of all time.

I like to think this means I won but I'll never forget the feeling of realising I was being cucked
>>
>>28724881
Having depression is like being cucked by your own life.

That's my story.
>>
>>28725273
Damn anon are you okay?
>>
I went to a party in junior high and somehow managed to make out with a grill, only to be interrupted by being literally pushed away by a classmate who then procceeded to make out with her, and she fucking obliged. Felt like being part of a movie scene or something, I just shrugged it off because I had no feelings whatsoever for that girl in the first place anyway.
>>
>>28725389
Yeah. I manage.
>>
>>28725476
Wow sorry anon that's heart breaking, you'll be in my prayers
>>
>>28725476
If it makes you feel better she sounds like a slut, and together guy only got your slippy seconds anyway
>>
>>28725625
she absolutely was a slut. they fucked outside afterwards in the snow (it was a really cold winter too)

>>28725588
i appreciate it but don't worry, i've had more successful experiences than that too, a long time ago however.. i'm a failed normie
>>
>>28725715
>they fucked outside afterwards
Wow you got cucked BAD
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.