[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I might have to kill myself sooner than anticipated. Does suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1452867152737.gif (414 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1452867152737.gif
414 KB, 520x520
I might have to kill myself sooner than anticipated. Does suicide by train really have that much of a chance of survival and or remaining conscious after impact?
>>
If you got hit head on by a train you'd would most likely die on impact. There is more of a chance you would survive or at least not die immediately if you didn't deal enough head trauma though so you would have to make sure the train hits in the head.
>>
>>28724717
Yeah ok go ahead and traumatise some random train driver why don't you.
The reason you're so unhappy is because even in death, you're selfish as fuck.
Fix your life instead of bailing like a faggot
>>
I'd wager the chances of death by train depend on how you go about it. If you jump in front of it you could easily survive (with fewer limbs than before). It'd probably be most prudent to just lay on the tracks and wait for the train to roll you over in a less-than-public area.
>>
>>28725207
Nothing attainable can make my life better. Only medication may help and as a Burger that isn't really possible.
>>
That's a pretty bad way to go, a lot of the time when people die it's from a lack of blood.
Basically yes, you have a good chance of remaining conscious and slowly bleeding out while being mangled in horrible pain and unable to move.
If you heard a suicide method is not bad, it's because someone was either assuming or trying to comfort a relative of the dead person.
>>
File: How+to+suicide_90d8ac_5397313.jpg (105 KB, 780x500) Image search: [Google]
How+to+suicide_90d8ac_5397313.jpg
105 KB, 780x500
>>28724717
helium or nitrogen exit bag. relatively painless because your brain doesn't know whats happening
>>
just shoot yourself in the head anon, it'll be quick and painless

>>28725207

>judging suicide
>>
>>28725285
So what happened?
If you've already resolved to eat a mouthful of buckshot you might as well share
>>
>>28725285
>Only medication may help and as a Burger that isn't really possible.
What the fuck? Burgers are the most medicated people on the planet, their solution to everything seems to be to take a pill rather than actually do anything.
>>
>>28725512
They have to pay for it, also it does not sound like THAT kind of medicine. He means his real medicine.
>>
>>28724717
Don't do it you fucking faggot
>POST028069
>>
"And for all those that consider suicide by train as an option to end their lives: Don't do it. Chances are you live long enough to look the rescue team in the eyes, while thinking about what a shitty idea it was.
It is absolutely not a guaranteed "instant" death.
A train doesn't vaporize you when it hits you. You fly away like a ragdoll, You end up in the bushes in agony and pain.
Worst case, the train runs you over and slices you in two pieces. And then you lay there in two pieces. Still with a functioning brain, still breathing. Waiting for the dead that doesn't seem to come. You start to move around your arms, picking your intestines while thinking about what a absolutely fucking retarded decision you made.
Then you see a ambulance arrive. You suddenly feel happy that help arrived. But then you look into the shocked face of the younger medic and realise "oh yeah, i didn't just break a leg. My Legs are over there, and my intestines are fucking sliding out of my chest body. "
>>
>>28724717
i thought about throwing myself on the rails,i think if you want to die by train,then don't do it at a station when the train is slowing down.You would probably die anyway but there are higher chanches that you would not die on impact and death being slower and more painful.have
>>
>>28724717
Get a gun and shoot yourself in the head. If you have literally no access to any gun take 3 Aspirins open some veins and bleed out. Do not try suicide by train if you want a painless death, death by train is one of the most painful deaths because it is almost never instant.
>>
>>28725728
>>28725651
Okay, I won't do it by train, but I'm not going to do le meme teenage girl suicide which will leave me alive.
>>
>>28725799
Teenage girls never even try to kill themselves. As they say it's down the alley not across the road.
>>
>>28725285
Burguer is fucking shit
seriously, I have tourette
You just gotta say "fuck it" the strongest you can and be yourself, honestly
>>
>>28724717

>some poor train conductor has to live with killing you
>all the emergency responders have to deal with your mangled corpse
>wasting our tax money investigating your bullshit

You're cunt.
>>
>>28725285
Do you mean medication or 'medication'?

Also, if you're sure you want to do this, pick a method that's painless, quick and unlikely to fail.
It's the last thing you do, do it right.
Helium+exitbag or pentobarbital seem like the best options to me.
>>
>>28726039
Antidepressants/anxiety medication that actually works.

Helium is diluted with O2 now because it is a limited resources, the other inert gases are far too expensive and I don't know if I will be able to get a loan. If helium still worked I'd be dead right now.
>>
>>28724717
Just get a big tank of helium, strap a plastic bag around your head and connect the bag to the tank.
You will be unconscious within 5 minutes.
You will die within 15 - 20 Minutes.
No Pain, no train driver whos traumatized for Life
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.