[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marrying a "Worthy Man"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1428479865588.jpg (985 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1428479865588.jpg
985 KB, 1680x1050
http://dailyprincetonian.com/opinion/2013/03/letter-to-the-editor-advice-for-the-young-women-of-princeton-the-daughters-i-never-had/

>Turns out that women have this intangible quality
>One might call it "social station"
>Marrying below their station is unpalatable to most of them
>Because of Liberal social ethics they themselves wait to try to get married until they are unpalatable to eligible men who suit their social station
>Or they slut it up until they aren't looked at as potential wives by men who are eligible for them

Why did women fuck up their own social structures and undermine the cultural institutions that have traditionally served their needs since... basically ever since our culture existed in some form or other?
>>
File: 1454595129406.jpg (128 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454595129406.jpg
128 KB, 640x640
because in general women are unable of abstract thought and thus are easily influenced by social and cultural manipulation, especially the media

basically because females are born to be slaves, both in body and mind so shaping entire generations of them into whatever mass murderers like Rotschilds see fit is childs play to them
>>
>>28724658
So what are you saying? That women are gonna go for non-chads because of their sluttyness?

Sounds good, it's a win situation for everyone.
>>
>>28724658
It's the same writing I've come to expect from women. It rambles and makes no centric point that it can refer itself to.

But the conclusion seems to suggest that women should be hasty rather than conserved.

A terrible read though, I agree.
>>
>>28724658
>tldr: women should realize they have an expiratory date and act on it

Where that lovely girl from?
>>
>women can never marry down!

Oh boy, they're gonna learn the hard way.
>>
The media and other women (and a lot of beta men) have been telling them their whole life to live it up, experiece stuff, fuck lots of men, etc. etc. and then look for a husband. They actually believed this shit and then realized they're not as attractive at 30 as they were in their early 20s.
>>
>>28724658

>marrying in this day and age.

I am still incredulous men are willing to do this. I'm honestly impressed at the level of social conditioning that goes into it. When you have to shell out thousands for a ring, tens of thousands for a wedding and -then- you start spending money.

I work for a bank, I'm steeped in personal finance and talk to people every day who fuck themselves over with debt. And my own coworkers take it as gospel you need to spend no less than $5000 for am engagement ring.

These are simply just money concerns, forgetting everything else. I can't believe any woman who insists she needs all that shit, the $20,000 wedding and $5,000 ring is in anyway worth it. The woman worth that much wouldn't want to spend that money.
>>
File: 1455816326548.jpg (17 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
1455816326548.jpg
17 KB, 466x349
>>28725902
>$5000 for am engagement ring
East Euro here, I get that much from my wagecuck job, for a whole year.
>>
>>28725969
Well how else do you show a woman you care for them?
>>
>>28726045
Rape them. You don't rape if you don't care
>>
>>28725969

To be honest there are a lot of women who would say a $5000 is cheap in the United States . It is completely insane.
>>
>>28726045
>Well how else do you show a woman you care for them?
Nothing wrong with spending money of a woman (if you have them, of course). But seriously, if a woman I want to marry says she wants an engagement ring that's 1-2 monthly salaries, that's just irresponsible as fuck. How could a man spend his life and resources with a dumb creature like this?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.