[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am happy being unhappy. How normal people view unhappiness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1462809908265.jpg (13 KB, 309x324) Image search: [Google]
1462809908265.jpg
13 KB, 309x324
I am happy being unhappy.
How normal people view unhappiness is how I view happiness.

If I am happy. I feel I am lying to myself and it feels fake.

But if I am unhappy. I feel more fulfilled and aware of reality. Which makes me happy.

Can someone explain this?
>>
You're sulky and pretentious.
>>
Actually that is pretty good, anon
>>
>>28724413
Are you sure you're not confusing happiness with being content?
>>
>>28724413
There is a certain catharsis in being unhappy, I agree OP
>>
File: 1.png (30 KB, 1476x162) Image search: [Google]
1.png
30 KB, 1476x162
>>28724499
Content? I think you are right.

I took this picture from a more strict /r9k/ type of imageboard.
>>
Normal people treat happiness as an obligation, and not achieving it as existential failure.

I don't understand the mindset
Around here you get a lot of
>it's your fault you're unhappy
As if being unhappy is a sin that disgusts them, and that unhappiness has no place or purpose other than to be defeated as a measure of personal pride.
Also they're scared to death of depressive contagion, it seems. Which is ridiculous because a person can't make you unhappy just by existing unless what they say actually resonates with you. They just keep running.

I feel you OP.
>>
>>28724413
I find nostalgic melancholy to be the most invigorating of feelings. It's a special kind of sadness
>>
File: Old texts.jpg (692 KB, 1833x1405) Image search: [Google]
Old texts.jpg
692 KB, 1833x1405
>>28724848
>nostalgic melancholy
I already broke up with my girlfriend a month ago.
These are texts from almost half a year ago when me and her were happy together and falling in love. It is a special kind of sadness.
>>
>>28725230
click the power and the home button to print screen on phones
>>
>>28725230
>Would you date me if I find a way to get some guys name to dump me?

What a whore
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.