[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> the world owes you nothing, you arent entitled to anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1440482361426.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1440482361426.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
> the world owes you nothing, you arent entitled to anything.
> YOU HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY!!
>>
>>28724191
The first point is true

The second one is a meme, though it's not very hard to contribute to "society" in some way
>>
>>28724191

Solidarity when they like it, oppression when they dont.
>>
>>28724191
You have an obligation to contribute to society if you have the ability to do so. If you're an antisocial, amoral NEET robot sucking on that buxteat, nobody will expect shit from you.

If people are pressuring you to do something with your life, it's probably because you're a failed normie who used up your parents' hard-earned resources but have nothing to show for it.
>>
>>28724528
>The first point is true
Fuck off faggot. Civilized societies have safety nets for the unlucky through no fault of their own.

It is your obligation to contribute to society if you are able to, but if you are then it it is the responsibility of the society to provide for you.
>>
>>28724733

But it is your fault if you refuse to get a job, there is no actual excuse for being a NEET
>>
>>28724528
No one asked to be born, no one were forced to create a new person.
>>
>>28724769
>But it is your fault if you refuse to get a job
It's my fault I'm so autistic and fucked in the head that I would never be able to work around other people, let alone pass an interview?
It's my fault I have no energy or willpower because of mental health issues dating back a decade and thus cannot learn skills that would allow me to work from my home like programming?
It's my fault that medication and therapy doesn't help me even though I've tried basically every one there is for my conditions?

Please tell me how I am supposed to do something other than collect NEETbux, suicide, or be homeless.
>>
>can't get prime teen pussy
>expected to "contribute" to "society" and "your" community

hahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahaha
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaha
>>
>>28724528
>The second one is a meme, though it's not very hard to contribute to "society" in some way

Fucking this so hard.

Doesn't matter If you're a NEET or flipping burgers at a Mc-D's, that shit isn't helping 'society'
Entire buildings and towns, even cities could fade out of existence suddenly and the world doesn't stop
>>
File: 1462161500642.png (182 KB, 866x635) Image search: [Google]
1462161500642.png
182 KB, 866x635
>>28724191
Society is a meme people delude themselves into taking seriously because it makes them feel good/ not meaningless. In reality society is a pack of intelligent apes, and the way they organize themselves.

No one occupies themselves with getting ants who dont do their part in the ant-hive to work, there is no fundamental difference between this and humans.
>>
File: Aayyy.jpg (29 KB, 296x296) Image search: [Google]
Aayyy.jpg
29 KB, 296x296
>>28724878
Who is a proud /Lazy Ant/ here?
>>
>>28724769

There are always more people looking for employment, than there are jobs. A certain percentage of the population will always be unemployed.

Not having society provide for those unfortunate souls will just increase pressure on the employment market and drive wages down.

However, not having a job =/= not being productive.
>>
>>28724810
Dont feel bad anon. There is nothing fundamentally important or good about society, just as there is nothing fundamentally important or good about humanity, life or the universe. Dont feel bad for not contributing, accept the absurdity of existence. Feel bad about that instead.
>>
>>28724953
I don't feel bad because I know I'm right. I just want to hear that anon's retarded reasoning for why "there is no excuse for being NEET."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.