[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to week-long workshop >meet qt and we somehow hit it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: 2YqKOTz.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
2YqKOTz.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>go to week-long workshop
>meet qt and we somehow hit it off
>she lives on opposite side of the country
>when I leave she can't stop touching me and says "we have unfinished business" and kisses me
>we keep in touch
>fastforward6months.gif
>make plans to see each other
>rent cabin in the forest in the area where we first met
>rent car and drive 12 hours to pick her up
>go to a bar on the first night
>tfw she made plans to meet up with a guy who worked at the place we met
>tfw they run off to fuck and leave me in a shitty bar
>tfw I have to drive them around since I rented the car
>tfw I give her the condoms I brought to use with her
>tfw he lives in a pickup truck
>>
File: 1462111737044.jpg (327 KB, 1055x808) Image search: [Google]
1462111737044.jpg
327 KB, 1055x808
>>28724187
king cuck

how are you even still alive

i find it hard to believe but i'm still laughing
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-21-13-32-44.png (147 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-21-13-32-44.png
147 KB, 720x1280
>>28724271
not sure if this is good enough proof, but here's me telling my one friend about it.
>>
File: 1448108257617.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448108257617.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>28724586
oh god

this is not happening

jesus christ m9-1

like i'm truly speechless , i have nothing fun or good to say, it's just baffling people still fall for the 3d mayonnaise, how much money did you lose for this bitch??
>>
>>28724187
What a cunt. I don't even buy the 'all women are whores' meme but that woman is really a bitch for doing that. Hope this doesn't ruin all women for you. Believe it or not, there are girls out there that make it all worth it.. this being r9k i'll probably get a lot of replies saying that isn't true at all, but that's just what i think.. Also, don't go for revenge, that never ends well, really
>>
>>28725010
Between the cabin and rental car, food, gas, etc, probably close to $1000
>>
>>28725683
No, I agree, it totally came out of nowhere, but I'm old enough to not expect anything from anyone any more. I'm not one for revenge. We haven't spoken since.
>>
>>28726335
yeah i wish i could feel sorry for you, but, i can't.

The 3d succubus had you good, once you understand how dangerous it is, you will tread more carefully next time

This was a very expensive lesson you learned.

She had all the fun and you even drove her and that shit head around

how did you not mass murdered all of them her included??

How didn't you become an atomic bomb of rage and screamed in her face.

Learn the lesson now, keep your money and don't fall for the 3d, it's not worth it

>but but not all womens

ofcourse not, but the risk of getting fucked over is honestly not worth it

Men have to put all the work, women just select.
>>
>>28726452
I don't expect you or anyone to feel sorry. I can look back at this and laugh now, hopefully you can too, and maybe others will enjoy a sad funny story.
>>
You should've left her at the bar and not drove them around tbqh.
>>
>>28726488
>lose 1k on some stupid bitch
>laugh about

yeah you have it well probably, i on the other hand don't have ezpz life and toil for that small amount of money, i don't know what kind of reaction i would have had but fucking hell that really tests your nerves familiare

That's how people end up chopped up in the woods
>>
>>28726376
>old enough to not expect anything from anyone any more
That's a very harsh truth i'm beginning to face in my life too... i guess that's why I cherish people who are reliable..

>>28726452
>the risk of getting fucked over is honestly not worth it
The risk is not big at all if you apply common sense in who you choose ask out.. sometimes, though, like OP you're just shit out of luck and the person you chose turned out to have way different intentions..

Besides, what's the alternative? NOT trying to find love? It's your choice in the end, but good luck with that...
>>
>>28726607
my choice in the end is to leave the ride famfam, my parents are still alive so there's that, i have to wait for them to, well, get to a better place, then i'll be free

There is no finding love.

fucking really?? people still fall for the meme? like honestly dude come on don't joke around
>>
>>28726538
I saved for a long time for the trip and I was lucky to get a discount on the rental car. I'm not rich, and that money is a big amount for me, but in the end it is just money and for a moment it all seemed worth it.
>>
>>28726634
how is it a meme? it's a call you have to make: if you're willing to take up the risk of getting hurt in order to find love.

I agree however that this is easier said than done and is, generally speaking, easier for normies. But are you going to not try because it's harder? I have no idea if true love is or isn't real, but I can tell you that I know people who I can recognize as being deeply in love with each other. It doesn't matter if they end up splitting up within a year or two, or maybe ten. They DO love each other. You can hear it when they talk to each other and when they talk about each other and how they look at each other and how they're always there for each other.. I don't know m8, it just seems nice to have that in your life.

Evolution really fucked us up, we're always ready to love someone even before we even have a partner. I guess it's to keep the life cycle going and get people interested in having kids in the first place, but in return it creates loneliness for the rest of us lucky fellas.. i went on a blog post here but you get the main point, it's up to you in the end but i think it's far too early to throw in the towel
>>
>>28726768
god i wish i could punch you in the face

either you framed the story the wrong way, or something is missing here

Because 1k to be a cuck driver seems so very not worth it to me, you worked for that money, what the fuck is wrong with you, listen to me next time you plan, send it to my paypal at [email protected]

I'll put it to better use.

fucking idiot saying "it's just money"

god you trigger me so much fa__m
>>
>>28726914
Here's the deal. I'm almost 40. I've had a lifetime of disappointing stuff. It's hard to come across in words how much I actually don't care about anything any more. I used to care, but I seriously don't any more.
>>
File: teenager girls laughing.jpg (221 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
teenager girls laughing.jpg
221 KB, 630x421
Can someone screencap this whole thing? pics and comments plz we need it for future threads
>>
File: cuckshed.jpg (118 KB, 1388x858) Image search: [Google]
cuckshed.jpg
118 KB, 1388x858
>>28724187
>tfw I have to drive them around since I rented the car
should have just left, it is not worth wasting a second on these kinds of people
>>
>>28724187
>Not stopping the car
>Not asking why she even wanted to meet you
>Not making her get out in the middle of nowhere and driving off
>Not driving back past her blasting Galo sengen

You cucked up mate
>>
>>28726890
>But are you going to not try because it's harder?

No it's because it's not worth my time effort and the little money i have. generally speaking the dating game involves a huge investment from the male part, and little to nothing from the female.

Also i don't feel the need for it anymore, i used to but it's far gone now.

Also about the love thing, i don't mean to sound like an asshole, but i guess you can understand by simply looking at it that is just rationalization so that we can copulate and forward the species right?

It's just a coping mechanism so we can divide ourselves from "beasts" or "animals" that's all it is, because if you look around animals do it by instinct , alot of the time is rape and the rest is selective mating, the female chooses the strongest male that carries the best genetic material, that will ensure the offspring lives and grows to repeat the same process. Obviously this is all an instinct to them and a subconscious "itch" i guess? for us, it's something in the back of your head, it's something that we have to do, because that ensures the species goes forward, Love has taken many and different shapes over the centuries and it is slowly becoming just a very stupidly used word that people throw here and there.

Cont....
>>
>>28726890
Cont...

The purest form of love you can find is love for one's son, but not for a mating partner, because you will never be able to love someone as much as you love that creature that is basically half you. The "care" (to use a different word from that shallow "love") a mother has for it's cubs be it a gazelle or a human is not comparable to "Care" for a mating partner, and you might argue that's a "different" type of care, but then you would be splitting it in different segments, and that's what i mean when i say people use it wrongly all the time. The "care" you have for a mating partner is that of a person you sort of kind of trust but actually have no connection nor attachment to other than having half of your genetic material mixed with his, and the only reason you did that is because you find that material best suited for your kid.

So ultimately you cannot "love" a mating partner you can only truly love the offspring, what you and the other person have that links you is that 3rd piece of meat and bones people like to call the "miracle of life"

As Chris Rock put it
>Even roaches have kids

I don't find the whole life thing very appealing, i am not very apt at it, in fact if my parents weren't alive i would most definitely not be here talking with you, but alas, i have no choice, i can't bring that kind of pain to them, they don't deserve it, having said that they should have also have had a little more foresight and not have me when they were young and in their 20's that was very stupid of them.

My only choice is to decide when to leave , and even that is hindered by the existence of the very people that gave me life, it's pretty annoying.

Cont....
>>
>>28726890
Cont...

Waiting for them to get to a better place and then leaving myself is coming with it's own fair share of problems, simply for the fact that they seem very resilient people.

Maybe i get lucky and get hit by a car on the way to work next saturday. i need to improve my odds, get a bicycle , hopefully some drunk fuck is irresponsible enough to drive that night, maybe i can become another statistic of alcohol and driving on next years papers

Fingers crossed anon
>>
>>28724187
My wife's son showed me this thread and I found it hilarious! Thanks anon
>>
>>28726982
Oh boy i really wish i don't reach 40's almost 26 and getting pretty tired of waiting
>>
File: DSC_5694.jpg (812 KB, 2000x1714) Image search: [Google]
DSC_5694.jpg
812 KB, 2000x1714
>>28727327
I suppose i only feel this way about love because I'm currently enjoying being alive.. I don't expirience that feeling of not wanting to be alive, it's foreign to me.. I'll see how I feel about love when that day comes..

Good luck anon, I hope for you you can sincirely enjoy yourself every now and then. Not for love, but for yourself.
>>
File: 1448189048551.jpg (50 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1448189048551.jpg
50 KB, 600x449
>>28727462
i work the night shift, sometimes i get off a little bit early, and i'm able to go near a field, and see the sun rise from behind the hill, i can feel the heat washing away the cold of the morning night , it is such a nice feeling to be able to sense the heat, and every time i think about it, of how much energy is passing through so much space and time i still stand in awe of it all.
>>
>Maybe i get lucky and get hit by a car on the way to work next saturday. i need to improve my odds, get a bicycle , hopefully some drunk fuck is irresponsible enough to drive that night, maybe i can become another statistic of alcohol and driving on next years papers
>
>Fingers crossed anon

I actually do this. I ride my bike around all night sometimes, hoping to get hit. I don't have it in me to actually do it myself, but if I can put myself in a favorable position, I can do that.
>>
>>28727746
i don't do it myself because of the fact that my parents are still alive, otherwise i would be a corpse in the middle of some national park already, with my carcass being eaten by wolves.

The odds improvement is so that it becomes an accident and i can have no blame. They would still be pretty hurt by it, but with enough time they can accept the fact it was an accident and life happens and doesn't happen all the time, instead of having a shitty kid that doesn't work very well and decided to shame his family by an heroing thus making it immensely difficult for them to cope with the mental trauma.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.