[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother is 35 married but his wife can't have children.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1460497672117.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1460497672117.gif
848 KB, 665x662
My brother is 35 married but his wife can't have children.

My Sister is 32, still lives at home and has never had a serious boyfriend

I'm 23 handholdless, kissless etc.

Our family line is going to end. My Mum must be so disappointed.
>>
Don't worry, if you go back far enough you'll find your mother came from a family line that branched out in other areas of the globe. While you're immediate family won't have a succession, your family line as a whole will survive.

And if that doesn't cheer you up, the sun will explode in a few billion years vaporizing the earth and humans will go extinct! So no one will survive in the end.
>>
>>28723996
>my sister.

I know of one way you can make a pureblood child to carry on the family name...
>>
>>28723996
>Our family line is going to end
Why do people care about this shit? It's not like intelligence or any worthwhile trait is conserved and has a 100% probability of being passed on if you have kids. You could still end up with dumb as fuck kids even if you were Einstein and your wife was Margaret Hamilton.

There is no reason to give a shit about passing on your family name or continuing your line. There is nothing of value you can pass on to your children.
>>
>>28724312
In a billion years we'll be far, far away from this world.

Not saying the human race will survive for a billion more years, but human extinction by the Sun expanding is one of the least likely scenarios.
>>
>>28725709
Sure thing there, schlomo
>>
>>28725813
Oh you're a stormweenie.

Explains everything.
>>
your mom was too old when she had you, that's probably why you have autism
>>
File: 1424786728811-0.jpg (14 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
1424786728811-0.jpg
14 KB, 255x197
>>28723996
>living the meme
i envy you OP, since you're not the only shame in the family
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.