[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
roasties pls go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (16 KB, 594x164) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
16 KB, 594x164
roasties pls go
>>
As someone once said about marriage, "Why make one man miserable when you could make a lot of men happy?"

Why isn't a woman who sleeps with 100 men a good person? If more women were like that maybe you wouldn't be a virgin.
>>
>>28724011
le surely you are a virgin meme

You're a virgin.

A woman who sleeps with 100 men is a whore. Someone who has 100 sexual partners, period, has something broken deep inside.
>>
>>28724038
It's really none of your business who other people are having sex with though, is it? Who made you Grand Inquisitor of everybody's sex lives?
>>
What's stopping you from becoming guy number 101?

I bet guy number 24 felt the same way, what about 50 though? 31 sure was rough but 67 took it pretty easy. She told number 58 that she was just trying to find love and she probably told 78 that she was looking for good sex.

Maybe she told 5, 7 and 10 she really loved them and she would never leave them.
>>
>>28724157
I don't care if you want to fuck 100 guys and drop every one of them, just don't expect any worthwhile to care about damaged goods.
>>
>>28723960
>this is a dogshit question

you're the reason we ask it silly roast boaster
>>
>What's stopping you from becoming guy number 101?

I don't go for trash.
>>
>id gladly gf her.. its just a number bro!!! :D

lol
>>
>>28724246
>oh no women won't sleep with me when my terrible self confidence and pure betaness shows through

If you think your shit and show it other people will treat you like it dumbass. You want someone to want you? fucking act like your worth something. Don't bitch out and be surprised when people realize you are a bitch.

Faggot.
>>
>>28724186
>What's stopping you from becoming guy number 101?

my dignity

hers too
>>
>>28724301
a woman that fucked +10 man will sleep with any person that shows interest in her you disgusting subhuman shitstain
>>
>>28724212
But people aren't goods and having sex doesn't cause damage. Come on, it's literally the current year, I shouldn't have to tell you this.
>>
>>28724358
>it's literally the current year

Damn, I haven't thought about this.

#OpenBordersForAll
#OpenSnatchesForAll
#FreeLove
>>
>>28724346
So the faggot that drove for fuck knows how long just to meet up with her wasn't showing interest?
>>
>>28723960
I'm so tired of /r9k/ being so ridiculous about women enjoying sex. Do you seriously think it matters how many people someone has slept with? Because it doesn't, and it particularly bothers me that women are held to a different standard on this than men.
Also, it's such a weird thing to care about. Like imagine if I started eating Cheerios for breakfast, would Cheerios be like, 'I'm the 48th cereal you've tried eating?! I don't feel special!' Well then screw you, Cheerios. I can't go into the past and un-eat all those cereals, but that doesn't mean I don't genuinely enjoy your whole-grain crunch
>>
File: 1358090509148.jpg (29 KB, 334x372) Image search: [Google]
1358090509148.jpg
29 KB, 334x372
>you will never have a gf who isn't a complete whore

>you will never be truly happy with a woman because they're all fucking trash
>>
>>28724358
>having sex doesn't cause damage
It can lead to STDs, pregnancy, and emotional issues (i.e. waahhh Chad will fuck me but won't date me). The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>28724432
john green my dude
>>
File: 522a2889.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
522a2889.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>28724432
>Do you seriously think it matters how many people someone has slept with?

Yes.

>bothers me that women are held to a different standard on this than men.

While man-sluts are degenerates as well, it's still different. In order for a man to have sex, he needs to be good looking and witty and charming and so on. In order for a woman to have sex, she literally just needs to spread her legs.

>shitty analogy

Women aren't cereal, you misogynist.
>>
>>28724432
I enjoy eating Cheerios that have had 48 dicks in them
>>
>>28724157
>It's really none of your business who other people are having sex with though, is it?

Apparently since everyone is listing their current relationships on normie social channels.
>>
>>28724432
I mean, if you want to reduce human interaction and intimacy to a common and inexpensive grocery purchase then that's your prerogative. Still makes you a gigantic faggot.
>>
Doesn't make anyone a bad person, just a slut.
>>
>>28724500
Don't forget the decreased ability to pair-bond.
>>
>>28723960
Does it make them less desirable wife material? Yes. Does it make them a worse person? No.
>>
>>28724186
Nothing , but which is worth more, a dirty pump-and-dump incapable of commitment or a pure girl?

When women ruin themselves they're making reducing the pool of worthwhile women out there.

They're basically making the workd worth less than it was before.
>>
How does having sex with someone make you a bad person? Can someone explain this?
>>
>>28724855
I don't have sex so I don't like people who do.
>>
>>28724855
it doesn't make you a bad person but if you're going to slut it up and ride the cock carousel throughout your teens and 20s then you shouldn't expect a respectable man to want to settle down with you
>>
>>28724855
>someone
>ignoring the promiscuity component
>>
>>28723960
A bad person? Not necessarily.
Bad girlfriend material? Certainly.
>>
>>28723960
If you're a whore, you're a whore. Plain and simple.

I won't tell anyone how to live their life, but don't be shocked when people treat you like a whore.

Even when you settle down, everyone will be able to see right through you and know you are a whore, even if you say the past doesn't matter.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (9 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
9 KB, 240x200
>>28724453
>needing a woman to be "truly happy"
Shiggy diggy
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.