[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETbux hoarding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
How do you guys hoard your neetbux? I can't figure out a way to do it without getting caught.
>>
>Withdraw all neetbux from account
>Hide it

It's that simple. It's not like they ask for receipts
>>
>>28723732
They will ask what you did with the money you withdrew during the yearly review if you do that every month. That's why they ask for permission to look at your bank account.
>>
>>28723875
lul is this in the us?
>>
>>28723915
Yes. For SSI and SSDI as well I think.
>>
>>28723875

If they just ask you then what's there to prevent you from lying? If there's no proof they just have to take your word
>>
>>28724020
>If they just ask you then what's there to prevent you from lying? If there's no proof they just have to take your word
Because they will ask for proof?
>I take out the money every month and pay for stuff in cash.
<Your rent? Your bills? Where are the payment receipts for this? What did you do with the other money. This is a needs based program; if you have enough to be saving then you clearly don't need it.
>Uuuuuuuh
>>
>>28723875
Just spend it legitimately and work (untaxed) on the side. They'll be none the wiser.
>>
>>28724475
>wagecuck on the side
No
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.