[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots here tried tripping before? Tell me your stories,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: epic tripper frog.png (151 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
epic tripper frog.png
151 KB, 390x390
Any robots here tried tripping before? Tell me your stories, good, bad, neutral whatever.
>>
I've tripped quite a bit, never had a bad experience. Tripping is fun. Everything is happiet and brighter and more colorful for a bit which is really nice.
>>
I once used a trip code but then I got bullied :(
>>
Took LSD 2 days ago on my bday.
>>
>>28723632

did you test it? was it pure shit?
>>
>>28723587
Tripped a few times on shrooms. Had a few friends who took Salvia in front of me. I told them that I didn't think it was going to be anything like shrooms, and from my experience watching people trip on salvia it's not the classic "I'm tripping on a drug" kind of high and it was more of a "I don't know what the fuck I am or what the fuck is going on" kind of trip.

They didn't listen and now one is permanently fucked up with anxiety.
>>
>>28723623
Fuck man isn't that illegal?
>>
>>28723587
Ive tripped a bunch of times

2 on lsd 6 times on shrooms
>>
File: 1462631799846.gif (244 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1462631799846.gif
244 KB, 480x270
>>28723623
Better run anon
>>
>>28723650
No didn't test it I trust the source and it had no chemical bitter it was tasteless and it was good strong shit.
>>
>>28723587
i tripped on my own foot trying to respond to someone with my tripcode on while tripping on acid
it was one hell of a trip, i ended up having to take a trip the emergency room
>>
>>28723587
It gives you a fresh start, like restarting a video game imo
>>
>>28723676

glad to know everyone is staying safe that fake shit is wack
>>
>>28723623
MODS
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
THAT'S DISGUSTING
>>
>>28723623
What do you mean you're going to delete this post in three minutes and you want us to act like it was the most disgusting post ever?
>>
>>28723702
I've tried rc's really strong but i didn't really enjoy them
>>
>>28723587
I once saw myself from the third person perspective and everything looked like it was from Super Mario Bros. 3. That was probably the best trip I had.

It was fucking crazy, awesome, but I wouldn't do it again.
>>
>>28723623

oh it was a troll!
>>
>be
>take acid
>start seeing patterns everywhere
>close my eyes and see dreams
>can hear my hair grow
>colors are enhanced
>get into a lightsaber battle with an apparition
>throw lightsaber at wall
>hits wall and lands into a bowl i had
>bowl is all sorts of crazy colors now, lots of patterns as well
>stare at it for what seemed like hours
>tried going outside, but it was too cold
>the cold kept me from going outside and causing trouble
>spilled a drink on myself without realizing it
>>
>>28723623
oh dear god, that is absolutely disgusting
>>
>>28723623
first thing ive ever seen on 4chan that made me legitimately gag
>>
I had a spiritual connection to Ben Carson watching a gop debate while on acid. He started to talk right to me and I kept staring at his forehead
>>
File: color-wheel.jpg (245 KB, 1000x952) Image search: [Google]
color-wheel.jpg
245 KB, 1000x952
>>28723587

>LSD (tested) with friend
Great experience. Lots of laughing. Plenty of psuedointellectual conversation. We took a quick journey through the stars by staring into a sombrero. Ended up breaking down in tears after looking at the patterns of a blue potato chip through a bright light. Talked to my couch, whom was a sassy bitch. Music was very nice. Took a walk outside and I almost accidentally stepped into a 10ft pit at a construction site. Residual effects lasted until the next day.

>LSD (not tested, probably not real) with same friend
Mediocre-Miserable experience. Watched "Waking Life" and spent the duration of the movie trying not to make any noise or move. Incredibly uncomfortable, ruined the movie. Friend thought he was a powerful aristocrat. He kept pushing me off of furniture and treating me like a peasant. Friend broke down crying about how nobody loves him so I spent the last quarter of the trip comforting him. Residual effects lasted until the next morning.

>Shrooms with same friend
I ended up going into "Mad Hatter" mode and was spinning around on the tile floor spouting nonsense about art, language and perspective. The whole time my friend kept shushing me and posing in strange ways. Faces would bend in at the nose and lights were full of color. Painting was very challenging and really hurt my motivation.

Only do tested psychedelics with people you can rely on.
>>
>tripped shrooms on the banks of the mississippi, hippies paint my chest, later explain to a girl how the painting represents a phoenix-like birth/rebirth cycle of the universe expanding from my belly button

>Tripped shrooms at a park, climbed probably 40-50 feet up into the Tree of Life and watched a girl help another girl learn to cry after coming off of antidepressants by staring into her eyes and telling her she loved her

>Tripped with my best friends, discovered how slippery my roommate's floormat was, I decided to have us all try to moonwalk while the other two raved about how sick it was, even if we sucked

>Tripped at a juggling club election, accidentally got nominated for minister of minstrelsy, had to give a speech and play a song while uncomfortably high, was elected in conjunction with hot black hippie flow girl who I want to put my tongue inside

I recommend shrooms to start if you haven't before just because it's less of a commitment and the afterglow when you come down makes beer taste better than it ever has in your life

Tripping's great
>>
>>28723839
>gop debate on acid

Sweet Jesus...
>>
>>28723975
It was quite interesting
>>
>>28723587

I want to start using drugs to enhance my escapism but I'm genuinely terrified that I'll get the bad drugs that will kill or maim me or my terrible health will cause me to have a heart attack or something when I get high
>>
took dxm and lsd the other day and almost died.. fever and tachycardia primarily from low grade serotonin syndrome because im on an ssri to
>>
>>28723951
Oh bonus trip that happened after I had come down from ecstasy, went home, smoked a massive bowl of the strongest weed I've bought

>The toilet had a white hurricane spinning in it (before I even flushed)
>Shadowy figures flitted around the room
>My face melted in the mirror
>Pyramids by Frank Ocean with my eyes closed became a crystal clear hallucination of flying through the universe checking out planets and plummeting through tunnels
>When I wasn't listening to music, my brain started to come up with its own but it tended to be shitty formulaic EDM done pretty decently
>Wanted to know what jerking off would be like, could soooort of control the hallucinations to be like sex dreams but I would lose focus and it would turn into non-sexual stuff pretty easily
>As I'm getting kinda close to cumming, my brain-EDM starts building to a pretty sick drop, I get excited because I think it's gonna coincide with the orgasm, brain fucks up and drops the bass like 30 seconds early
>Cumming produced fireworks in front of my eyes with them open, maybe the best orgasm ever

Best drug experience I've ever had, but it after that smoking made me hallucinate, and then one night of smoking made the hallucinations stick around for 6 months of low level open eye distortions which was less cool
>>
>>28724000
use something like this

http://testkitplus.com/
>>
>take acid
>Feelin' nice
>Introspection comes all at once
>Being speedrunning game I have record at
>Realize machine learning has made speedrunning obsolete
>Map this realization onto the rest of my skills (writing, music)
>Realize nothing that I make matters, I was born just on the verge of human intelligence's obsolescence and my skills will be worth nothing, are already worth nothing in 2016.
> Propose to my fiancee a few days later
>Am now considering breaking it off a year later because...you guessed it. The waifu era is upon us.

Yeah, tripping has fucked me over. Don't do it if you're a cynic.
>>
>>28723587
>Took LSD and MDMA for the first time together
>Amazing closed eye visuals, amazing open eye fractals and voids
>My friend says to me "You look so fat right now"
>"It's just the way the room is," I reply
>"ah, of course," we both think
>This girl who's sober repeats what we both said
>We all laugh so hard
>I later on touch her hand for maybe 3 seconds
>She's so soft
>The only female contact I've had in over 6 months.
>>
>>28723587
>Take LSD Saturday night
>Not really feeling anything
>Take another tab 1 hour later
>Don't realise that taking tabs an hour apart extend the duration
>Trip for about 30 hours
>Get no sleep, then have to go to work on Monday
>Just about sober enough to drive

>Only planned on tripping for 8 hours
>Have no food in the house
>Can't go outside to get any
>Eat an apple I find
>Eat the core aswell
>The core is made of bugs
>Everything is made of bugs
>The whole world is bugs of various sizes all wriggling around
>Spit it out violently and feel so hungry
>>
>>28723623
What was this? am I being tricked?
>>
>>28724680
First time I did mushrooms I was thinking about physics and the universe inside my head for 6 hours.

As I was doing a physics degree i dropped out, physics and existential questions and thoughts would give me flashbacks. I'd feel so overwhelmed and curl into a ball, rocking backwards and forward making loud moaning/humming noises.

Since then I refuse to get carried away thinking about anything meaningful. I just listen to music and have a good time.
>>
i've tripped on lsd and shrooms multiple times but never more than one tab or 2.5 grams. I want to do 3.5 or 4 grams but i'm afraid because of a bad lsd experience when i mixed it with weed. what is it like compared to a lower dose?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.