[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck, anon!? Why did you pull my hair!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: what the hell anon.jpg (51 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
what the hell anon.jpg
51 KB, 600x800
What the fuck, anon!? Why did you pull my hair!?
>>
>>28723537
>pull

Look on the desk you fucking moron.
>>
>>28723537
>pull
actually cut

tell her you want to bring it back home and jerk off to it

maybe she will be scared enough to let you alone now and...

...STOP TO INVADE MY PERSONAL SPACE
>>
>>28723537
someone post the webm dammit
>>
>>28723751

Oh fuck please

Her expression is priceless, I'd love to see it in action
>>
>>28723537
I did that once

The whore in front of me decided to lay back once again after several daily warnings, her hair covered my pencase and the top part of my curriculum.
Even after acting I was cutting her hair and spooking her a couple of times she kept on doing it, until she didn't react to my warnings anymore.
I then took some scissors and without her reacting / realising I cut off a good 15 centimeters. She stood up to slap me but I grabbed her hands and held them until she calmed down.
At first almost everyone disliked the stunt, but after some explaining a few good bros had respect for it.
>>
>>28723900
Why not bubblegum ?

She will have to cut it herself.
>>
>>28723751
Pls anybody
Sjeheh
>>
>>28724021
Chewing gum is illegal in Singapore.
>>
>>28723537

Bitch probably kept letting her hair lie on his desk. I'd get fed up, too.
>>
>>28723900
Why though?
>cute grill has her hair on your desk
I wouldn't complain.
>>
>>28724252

W

What

Are you serious

What the fuck.
>>
>>28724373

Asians are animals, they spit everywhere. Singapore roads would like like rubber rainbows if gum were legal.
>>
>>28724252
I remember hearing about that in the one thread where some Singaporeon(whatever you're called) said he was going to set himself on fire.
>>
>>28723537
Seemingly I pulled her hair off in a straight line. Neat
>>
>>28724252
you don't have anything similar ? a snack so sticky that you would have to cut your hair ?

at least you can use paint, like "oh no ! sorry, I just spill the paint on your hair ! the pot was just on my desk... it... it was an accident"
>>
>>28724448
>sorry, I just spill the paint on your hair ! the pot was just on my desk

The pain was your cum
>>
>>28724441
I witnessed the thread too, he didn't actually do it... You can find him with a little effort, he goes by the name Thanatar
>>
>>28723537
>Its a "post a girls reaction and anons roleplay being in the situation that caused it" thread
>Its a /b/ thread
>Its a /v/eddit thread
>Its a cancer thread
>Its an autism thread
>Its a humor thread with less than 7 levels of unironic postabsurdist dialectics
>Its a thread created from a place of privilege

Not even gonna reply fagtard
>>
>>28723537

Someone sauce this. I want to believe it's from a video.
>>
>>28724796
It's just a series of pics
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.