[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you talk to people with aspergers? It physically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 1385338226772.jpg (33 KB, 329x281) Image search: [Google]
1385338226772.jpg
33 KB, 329x281
How the fuck do you talk to people with aspergers?

It physically hurts my soul trying to converse with them
>>
>>28723236
do what everyone else does

don't
>>
>>28723236
Give some examples then?
>>
>>28723236
Figure out what they're interested in and then start asking them questions about it.
You will probably stop wanting to talk to them pretty quickly though.
>>
their brains are inflamed, we need some weed and then talk to us after a couple days.
>>
>>28723236
>How the fuck do you talk to people with aspergers?
I don't fucking know how i JUST do it SAVE ME
>>
>>28723236

Autist here. Just let us indulge in our own interests and give us time to rant about whatever petty things bother us.

If you want to add in something, make sure it's an interesting fact relating to the topic at hand.

And don't fucking bring up anything relating to sexual or social matters.
>>
>>28723376
What is the best way to break the ice with an autist you've never talked to?

Even saying hello seems like a chore, they respond as if they are being interrogated or... one that really just pisses me off is
>uh ?
or
>hi ?
>>
>>28723236
Non-autist that has lived with an actual autist for six weeks here: just fucking don't. Once you see them as they really are, you'll fucking hate them all so damn much it's ridiculous.
>>
File: 1463685017082.png (48 KB, 267x467) Image search: [Google]
1463685017082.png
48 KB, 267x467
>>28723236
Aspie here reporting in. I kind of try to stay in topic when someone's talking, but sometimes try to change the topic to something else. Just don't come off as too aggressive, but don't sound too nice either.
>mfw at 16 some guy who knew I had autism starts out with "Hey little guy!"
>>
>>28723519
Same guy here. You can take this advice >>28723455 as well depending on how severe it is.
>>
>>28723429

I don't know if this can be generalized to all autists, but personally I really hate elaborate ways of easing into conversation like that.

Just do a quick introduction. Then maybe straight up ask us what music, movies, vidya, anime, tv, cartoons, or books we like and let us talk about that.

Also, don't be too eager to be friendly. We may be autists, but we can tell when we're being condescended to.
>>
File: sjinese-kikker.jpg (111 KB, 674x960) Image search: [Google]
sjinese-kikker.jpg
111 KB, 674x960
>>28723455
>you'll fucking hate them all so damn much it's ridiculous.

B-but why?
>>
>>28723554
> but we can tell when we're being condescended to.

I like it when people are condescending towards me and/or pity me

t. non-autist normie

>>28723716
Maybe because they don't try to hide that they are indifferent towards you?
>>
>>28723716
It's just seeing the world in ways that make no fucking sense whatsoever to people who aren't autists.

I feel like a fucking liason person between autists and total normies: I'm a normie in almost every way, but am a misfit and rejected by many for having an almost monotone voice...so I get treated like an autist by society in spite of the fact I get along with society completely fine.
>>
a better question is how do us aspies speak to normies
>on break with 2 normies
>dont want to stand there saying nothing
>they start speaking about normie stuff
>nod, laugh and say 'yeah' or 'i hate that too' at opportune moments
>try to steer the convo in a different direction
>say something to one of them
>he either ignored me or i said it too quiet and he didnt hear
> the other guy saw my mouth move and nudges the guy i attempted to ask something and indicates i wanted to ask him something
>forced to repeat it
>say it too loud this time
>it sounds dumb now
>he says 'yeah' and starts talking about something differently again
>dont attempt to steer the convo anymore and just stand there in silence
>>
>>28723755
must suck realizing you're not special huh
>>
File: 1463747424150.jpg (31 KB, 640x521) Image search: [Google]
1463747424150.jpg
31 KB, 640x521
>be autistic
>people try to talk to me
>watch them slowly turn hostile towards me because I cant into conversation
>>
>>28723840
At least that's better than actual autists that are legit extroverts: most unbearable people ever.
>>
>>28723831
>It's just seeing the world in ways that make no fucking sense whatsoever to people who aren't autists.
It's a completely literal view on reality. It doesn't at all make sense if you're looking at it from an emotional standpoint.

Autists are the only people I actually believe when they say "Nobody understands me". It's something that nobody actually understands, and society pushes you out because of it.

I became a hermit because of my childhood. I'm happy to live and die alone.
>>
>>28723889
Why? Is it just that they try way too hard?
>>
>>28723236
>tfw my dad was diagnosed with asperger the last year
>>
>>28724006
Pretty much, and they think that others actually like them for it.
>>
>>28723236
Autist here. Keep it factual and make sure there's an objective to the conversation (i.e. you want to know something, you need help, etc.) Otherwise, what's the point of talking?
>>
It's easiest for me if you just don't talk to me at all.
>>
>>28724231
This is what I don't fucking understand: I love bullshitting with people for the sake of it, it makes me happier than anything I can do alone.

I even like making small talk with the stylist when I get my hair cut.
>>
>>28724376
yeah but that's the equivalent to lying in an aspies eyes and aspies can't lie
>>
>>28724376
I'm not sure if this applies to other autists, but at least for me the reason I don't like smalltalk is because I'm really only interested in one thing at a time, and that thing is never "how this guy's day is going". So unless the conversation has some functional purpose it's not worth engaging in, for one because I'm not interested, and for two because conversation is difficult to begin with. Whenever people try to smalltalk with me I just get a building sense of frustration, and if I were a lesser autist I would probably start REEEing at the five minute mark.
>>
>>28724490
Lying? How so?

>>28724497
I guess that's just the difference I suppose.
>>
File: 1455028628088.gif (25 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
1455028628088.gif
25 KB, 650x440
>>28723236
You let conversation flow. Talk a lot yourself so I have something to reply to and we take turns. In person I usually just don't talk and wait for them to respond so I don't rant.

Also don't say stupid emotional bullshit. Its full ununteresting and pointless to hear about how you can't get laid. Thags why I rage at this board so much, sex isn't even remotely interesting yet it's a hot topic.

>>28723455
>>28723297
Go fuck yourself.

>>28723923
All my association's have been like this
>wahh waahh my boyfriend cheated on me what do I do I love him so much!
>just break up with him since he wronged you
>but he [insert irrelevance here]
>Wtf
Then
>yoo bro I wish I could have sex with that girl I wish she was my girlfriend
>why?
>Wtf bro you gay?
>You know nothing about her
>HOMO PIECE OF SHIT
And
>oh my god poor African children we should be helping them more
>why? We aren't a perfect nation ourselves
>THEYRE POOR AND UNFORTUNATE HLW COULD YOU BE SO SELFISH
>people die every day whether you pay to prolong it or not maybe we should help our people before we help others
>YOURE SO FUCKING EDGY
Finally
>teacher comes up to me and tells me I failed his course this semester
>What (start autistically sperging out)
>teacher laughs hysterically and says he was just kidding
>Mfw these types of jokes never work on any other student
>become a target

Humans are so fucking annoying to deal with can't even shut the cuck up for one second why do we need to speak to spend time together or be friends

Oh and I once tried to befriend someone else with Aspergers too but he said if we don't speak every day then we aren't friends, was so fucking hard keeping it up I just gave up.
>>
>>28724605
>your whole post

Fucking kek
>>
>>28724605
I honestly think the world would be a much better place if everyone interacted like autists. Normies talk with such ambiguity that it's amazing they can accomplish anything.
>>
>>28724563
> Lying? How so?

Pretending to care about your smalltalk bullshit is putting up a facade, ie lying. No we couldn't care less about what your gf's aunt's dog did.
>>
>>28724605

I just tell people straight up when I first meet then that I'm an Aspie and there are certain things about socializing that I'll just never understand, so please be understanding.

I wish more normies knew about Autism so I wouldn't have to explain this every time I met them. I tried making something like business cards with information about my condition so I can just hand it to them, but my mom took them away saying that's not how you introduce yourself to people, but it seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to do from my perspective.
>>
>>28724805
We like small talk because we can relate to others and form bonds, even if it's based on bitching about work or talking about how gas prices went up. Society wouldn't have been possible if autism was the norm.
>>
>>28723236

Don't, I talked for 6 months with an aspie, its like talking to a tree that pretends to be human. But most of times they are smart and shit cause god replaced their social skills with other shit skills. I wish I was an aspie
>>
>>28724605
I would be like you if I hadn't learned how to filter myself.

>wahh waahh my boyfriend cheated on me what do I do I love him so much!
>I'm sorry. (force myself to make sad face) What do you think you'll do about it?
>nod at them while they go off about their problems for a while and then either leave or change the subject

>yoo bro I wish I could have sex with that girl I wish she was my girlfriend
>Yeah, she's cute.
>go on about my business
>>
>>28724884
>seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to do from my perspective.

Normiefag here: I'd appreciate the sentiment from you, but that's because I'm an enormous softie when it comes to people, especially if they're obviously being genuine.

That aside, your mom is right, most people would be really put off by getting handed a business card outlining your condition...though I don't think it should be that way, I think that effort should be appreciated, but in reality it wouldn't be.
>>
>>28724942
What's the point of doing that though? If you humor them, they'll just come back later and tell you more things. Do you enjoy suffering?
>>
Why do assburgers love Bernie Sanders so much? They never shit the fuck up about him.
>>
>>28724968
The point is surviving in normie society. Like it or not, they run everything.
>>
>>28724934
>most of times they are smart and shit cause god replaced their social skills with other shit skills.

Even when they're smart, they seem to hold some weird ass opinions and beliefs.

>be me
>have autist roommate inna college dorm
>he's really weird, gross, awkward, but he isn't a bad person
>getting to know each other
>he notices I'm a history buff
>start talking about WWII
>he mentions his belief that all prisoners of war should be immediately executed
>wat.jpg
>turns out he sees nearly everything in terms of "resources", POWs are a waste of resources
>anything that supposedly wastes "resources" is objectively bad, doesn't matter the feelings or humanitarian concern of others
>people don't matter if they waste resources or are inefficient use of resources, and those people need to be eliminated

Fucking weird as hell. Guy was going to college to be a cop, and I'm certain he'll end up killing people if his fat ass ever makes it into the police.
>>
be direct in communication, aspies take words literally unless they've worked on learning social cues. talk about any interest you may have in common
>>
>>28725121
>weird
I guess that's it. As an autist I don't really recognize anything as weird, just works/doesn't. If something works it is good, if something doesn't work it is bad. I can definitely see where he's coming from, although I don't know anything about wars or military things.
>>
>>28723236
understand they cant talk for shit,
what the fuck is wrong with you anon?
You dont get pissed off at small children because they don't understand string theory do you?
>>
>>28724137
Shit, better stop trying then.
>>
>>28725397
Just don't try overly hard. Nobody likes a tryhard.

You can learn to get better and fit in, if that's what you want to do.
>>
>>28723236
>How the fuck do you talk to people with aspergers?
I have very interesting time with aspies. I literally ask about their hobbies and they dont ask anything about me. It's perfect.
>>
>>28725515
This is the ideal interaction. Please keep doing this. You're one of the good normies.
>>
I have tourette and I feel 100x more handicapped than any of you fucks
>>
>>28725121
Utilitarianism is better than humanitarianism, Anon.

Both are trash, but at least one can be somewhat argued for.
>>
>>28723236
>Complains about aspergers
>Posts Anime
>>
>>28725036
im a diagnosed assburger and i dont like bernie. i actually think all the candidates are tards
>>
>>28723376
>And don't fucking bring up anything relating to social matters.

This is by far the most important thing. I have a friend who only talks about social matters (which is ironic because he had NLD himself), and being around him is such a fucking chore. Conversations have to be extremely stream-of-consciousness for me to feel relaxed during them; topics should focus on interests, observations about the world, beliefs, and things of that nature. You also have to be comfortable with abrupt topic changes. And I have to be certain you won't judge me or be taken aback if I say anything weird or "off".
>>
I was diagnosed at 7 years old, which is weird since everyone I know tells me they couldn't tell I'm an aspie and that I act completely normal. Did I manage to heal my aspergers?
>>
>>28723755
>Maybe because they don't try to hide that they are indifferent towards you?

We're not your afternoon entertainment faggot, kill yourself.
>>
So how would I go about asking an aspie girl out? I've spoken to her a couple of times in class and find her hobby quite interesting, I could probably hold my own in a conversation about it for a couple of minutes if need be. She's the most down-to-earth person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, she's funny and I would love to get to know her better.
>>
File: real human bean.gif (27 KB, 450x432) Image search: [Google]
real human bean.gif
27 KB, 450x432
>>28723923
>"Nobody understands me"
Special snowflakiness aside, this does reflect my situation, even if it sounds a bit typical.
I have an official diagnosis which I got recently, it was a bit of a shock since to me it kinda confirmed that I will never be that normal person that I always wanted to be.
I can try to pretend but that gets mighty tiresome real quick and it doesn't seem to solve anything when you suck at pretending.

The thing I am the most bothered with is that people always look for ways to interact with each other even if it isn't necessary at all, merely to pass time.
I just can't do it, I am fine with being silent when I have nothing noteworthy to say but why can they not respect that?
I have people ridicule me for doing this and I just don't get it.

My therapist said I was a very interesting person, pls tell me she's not lying ;_;
>>
I thought I was a burguer myself but then I realized how good I was at socializing (with men)
>>
>>28723236
http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-an-Autistic-Boyfriend
>>
>>28724904
"I don't care about your work and you are too dumb to understand the geo-politics behind the gas prices. Why would I want to speak with you?"

That's how I feel when a normie tries that shit.
>>
>>28725938
>Did I manage to heal my aspergers?

It's not like aspergers can be conclusively diagnosed, since it's not in your blood or anything like that. You may have been misdiagnosed as a kid and was never an autist in the first place.
>>
>>28726076
Damn. We live in different worlds.
>>
>>28726112
That's why I like 4chan. Here I can pick a topic and talk with other people that are interested in that topic, some are even more into it than I am. In real life all people talk about are useless crap and I have to pretend to be interested just to act somewhat normal.
>>
From the opposite perspective, it hurts trying to converse with neurotypicals when they keep trying to read my body language or infer some emotional meaning from my interaction with them instead of just LISTENING TO AND RESPONDING TO MY WORDS. Hence why I am so much better at writing than talking to people. It also sucks that solipsism seems to be my autopilot mode and I actually have to remember to turn on empathy otherwise its like even when I am talking to other people, I end up just "talking about myself with myself" and not considering the other people at all.
>>
>>28726112
There really should be autist colonies, so we can be with our own kind. Normies and autists tend to form very incompatible cultures, which leads to bullying and spree killings between the two.
>>
>>28726196
>>28726161

There's a thread open about that exact thing right now.
>>
>>28726179
>when they keep trying to read my body language or infer some emotional meaning from my interaction with them
I find this hilarious; it's like watching them try to infer meaning from TV static or alphabet soup. They can never figure out that I'm not actually putting any thought into the configuration of my face or body, so they think I'm trying to say all sorts of wild shit. Also solid post overall, 10/10 would identify with again.
>>
>>28725938

I get told I pass for neurotypical a lot too. And certain traits have gotten a loss less intense over time. But at the same time, I still:

>can't drive because the stimuli is overwhelming, and my situational awareness is too poor
>still wear transition lenses because of light sensitivity
>have to consciously analyze what people's body language means as I talk to them, sometimes have to remind myself to maintain eye contact
>have to be constantly reminding myself about what is or isn't appropriate to say in a given situation because I don't have an instinctive filter for anything

Think about if you have characteristics like those. It's easy to pass for neurotypical among people who aren't familiar with autism beyond "it causes social awkwardness" as long as you're not Chris Chan-tier.
>>
>>28724605
I wish I could be more aspie like this guy.
>>
>>28726272
What should I search for?
>>
>all these aspies and autists ITT that chose the path of weakness instead of learning to adapt
>>
>>28726076
I must be kind of autistic because thats how i tend to feel about it.
>>
>>28726455
>>28725644

There ya go mayn
>>
>>28723840
>say something to one of them
>he either ignored me or i said it too quiet and he didnt hear

This sounds oddly familiar. Am I an aspie after all?
>>
>>28726524
Yeah and tards should just willpower away their extra chromosome.
>>
>>28724968
Reminds me of something that happened to me yesterday:

>dropping something off at my mom's house
>next door neighbor, and 80-something-year-old woman is tending to her garden
>mom says: "Say hi to her."
>begrudgingly do so
>"Hi anon, how are you doing?"
>"I'm good"
>Walk away after that
>Mom tells me the proper thing to do in that situation is to next ask how they're doing
>"But then she would've actually started talking about it, and I'm not in the mood for that."

The rules have been explained to me multiple times. If I don't want to follow them/don't have the energy, that should be my own business.
>>
>>28726298
>have to remind myself to maintain eye contact
You are the Uncle Tom of the spectrum, fuck you.
>>
>>28726532
Seems too community-focused. I think an autist colony would just be a bunch of people living in the same area doing their own thing. I don't think we'd be capable of helping each other out. More like a leper colony than a separate civilization.
>>
i think that, like many autists, people find it difficult to talk to me because of my extremely flat affect and inability to make smalltalk. i will interrupt people to get to the real conversation when they try to make smalltalk with me, and if the conversation is stalled or finished, i simply stop talking. i don't see the issue with it.

normalfags get uncomfortable by silence or something.
>>
File: 1460261813343.jpg (797 KB, 1506x1645) Image search: [Google]
1460261813343.jpg
797 KB, 1506x1645
>even robots dont like you
>>
>>28725121
That's perfectly logical. Why is it weird?

>inb4 muh value as human being
Who gives a shit in war?
>>
>>28726628
fucking lmao
sperg lives matter
>>
File: 1446515001314.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1446515001314.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
>>28726725
This.
>it's okay to kill people before you capture them
>it's a crime to kill them after
???

It's like when normies in fight videos freak out when someone falls down and gets punted in the head. It was okay to hit their head standing up, but not on the ground? I just don't understand.
>>
File: 1461476626476.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461476626476.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>28725938
I was diagnosed with a lot of (contradicting) things as a kid because my parents were intent on "fixing" me. When I try to bring it up now, they act like they don't remember.

Psychiatry is the only medical specialty where there's a 100% chance you will get diagnosed.
>>
>>28726734
>muh entitlement over eye direction

And we're the weird, obsessive ones.
>>
>>28726725
Because for a normie like me, that seems so horrifically callous and immoral. Logic be damned, sometimes.

>Inb4 normie invading
I might be a normie, but society doesn't treat me like one cos of my mostly monotone voice: I get treated probably similarly by society that you lot do.
>>
I hate having a partner. They always want to touch me, even though they know I have Aspergers and don't like being touched all the time. They just call me a bitch for telling them to stop it.
>>
your pain was my intention
>>
>>28726769
Because they're either helpless or gave up the fight and are no longer threats.

Are autists unable to grasp what mercy is? Or conditional anything's?
>>
>>28726836
If they're still moving they're a potential threat. Better not take any chances; if you leave them alone they could get up and keep fighting, and they might get lucky and knock you out. Comebacks happen. Soccer kicks prevent comebacks.
>>
>>28726882
And this is a difference between autistic thinking and normie thinking.
>>
>>28726962
It's perfectly normal thinking to normies who don't live their entire lives mostly insulated from violence.
>>
>>28726628
What do you mean? I also have to remind myself to maintain eye contact, but not too long or they will get scared.
>>
>>28726725
nazis used POWs as slave labour or for experiments, killing them right way would be silly.
>>
You don't.
Stay the fuck away from us, Norman.
Stay away from our sperg children, our sperg wives, don't listen to our music or enter our community.
>>
>>28727020
>sperg wives
Autists are 80% male though, so for the most part we'll have to be our own wives. Maybe pick the genetically superior 25% for reproduction, then of the remaining 75%, sort them by testosterone levels and put the low-T half on hormones. Not exactly a pleasant solution but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>28726798
Because you are a bitch. Normal humans crave contact with their significant other.

Cut it off with him and live alone roastie.
>>
>>28727087
The trannification of the lowest T spergs is already happening.
>>
>>28726989
I get hostile when it comes to eye contact entitlement, sorry. It sounds like you're working hard on this.
>>
>>28727174

>>28726298 here.

I get that. If it makes you hate me any less, I don't repress my stimming.
>>
>>28724884
>I wish more normies knew about Autism so I wouldn't have to explain this every time I met them. I tried making something like business cards with information about my condition so I can just hand it to them, but my mom took them away saying that's not how you introduce yourself to people, but it seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to do from my perspective.

I have ASD and that's the most autistic thing I've ever seen in my life.
>>
>>28727119
On one hand I hate the jewish emasculation of western civilization, but on the other hand in this case schlomo is really doing us a favor, and i wouldn't mind a cute sperg wife(male). Being /pol/ crossboarder scum is suffering.
>>
>>28727174
You what? You get angry because I try to fit in?
>>
File: 1453037086845.jpg (223 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1453037086845.jpg
223 KB, 900x675
I can't speak with my mom because she's talkative and says dumb shit 24/7 like how she did her hair. So I scream at her for interrupting me with her bullshit.

Fuck.

>>28725515
Thank you man
I love talking about my hobbies I can go on forever before asking you for your insignificant opinion that I'll forget once I start talking again.

>>28726076
Finally a nigga who understands

>>28726524
>weakness
>implying people ruled by their emotions is a strength
Lmao!

>>28726713
This.
>meet with and speak with robots
>stop speaking to them eventually because exhausting to keep up with their interests
>they want to be doing this let's talk and hang out all the time normie bullshit
>I autistically cut off all contact

>>28726836
Mercy is weakness and liability. Fucking normies always trying to boost their ego as if someone is going to praise them for it when they die. Stop being retarded. You could murder someone RIGHT NOW and it literally wouldn't mean shit.

>>28727087
Oh don't worry we female aspies exist. 100% the reason they stay single is because they don't care about sex or make relationship bullshit schemes most like to pull, it's easy to tell when They don't mean what they say and if they tried verbally communicating their love for you, giving off sexual signals or express any body language or emotions we would not be able to read ANY OF THEM. We would be completely oblivious and continue as if everything was normal in the autist perspective. Not to mention if he's a pussy bitch he will pull the woman card and pretend he's not getting enough "attention" and feels "lonely".
Trust me, as i explain the trivialties that would occur I see nothing logical about them and only know that they cause a strain on the normies side of the relationship.

I don't even understand the loneliness of robots, yeah sometimes you get bored and wish you could go hang out like ONCE but all the time? I already need a nap.

But we can show affection that's not face sucking or humping.
>>
>>28727547
>I scream at her for interrupting me
Please tell me you mean this literally. Do you REEE?
>>
>>28725121
maybe i'm just an autist but i tend to agree with the POW thing; if there's no logical reason to keep someone alive and there's no law to stop you you might as well kill them
>>
>>28727547
>because they don't care about sex
the greatest tragedy of the universe
>>
>>28723236

>tfw all your real life friends are spergs
>the overly sophisticated aspie
>the mad scientist sandnigger
>the guy with more issues of all kinds than he can remember
>the school shooter tier memelord
>and me, the psycho slav

With our chromosomes combined we make captain fedora. Autists are bro tier if you are autistic too.
>>
>>28725627
desu you probably are, but from what experience if had with tourettes syndrome people you're better off just being as up front and unabashed about it as possible, people won't feel as awkward if you're laid back about it
>>
>am autistic
>am 6'2 and well built
>people are afraid of me and don't try to talk to me

feels good man
>>
>>28725938
you've still got it and they're too polite to tell you how weird you are
>>
Nts start bullying after small time
>>
>>28726616

you're not alone on this one, fellow autistbro. fuck normals and their boring idle chit-chat.
>>
>>28727691
You can't swap prisoners if you killed them all, anon.
>>
>>28724605

hah, i get the jokes thing a lot too.

my cuck uncle told me the beers were in the BBQ and I believed him. he also told me the other day that when we went to take my car in to get fixed he walked out of the shop and said to me that they said ; "sorry, we don't service heaps of shit"

mfw
>>
>>28727934
If they allowed themselves to be captured then they are as good as dead. Fuck traitors.
>>
>>28723236
People with autism are generally better looking, because of certain facial traits
>>
>>28727547
>So I scream at her for interrupting me with her bullshit.

>tfw i do this too

>tfw reading all these post from my fellow spergs

>tfw you all do the same retarded shit

who else here /stim constantly/ ?
>>
>>28728003

HFA here again. Can confirm. I've been rated as low as 7 and as high as 9.5 by hot gurlz
>>
>>28727691
The Geneva Convention does protect them, meaning that arbitrarily executing them would result in legal action after the end of the conflict. There is also the possibility that resources and troops might be redistributed by other countries in your enemy's favor if they perceive your behavior as inhumane. Politicians supporting your efforts may have their reelection prospects damaged by this. That said, I also don't see a reason to keep an enemy alive barring a need for labor/organs/blood/intelligence.
>>
>>28728011
i stim by constantly playing with my dick

my hand is always down my pants feeling my bare cock

i rub my dick germs everywhere lol :3 even tho my cock is infected from touching it too much, green mucus type shit
>>
do any of my fellow autist want to converse on social media or steam? not for intense socializing, i just thought it'd be good for muh fellow sperglords to have contact with one another. would be interesting to share stories.
>>
>>28728103
>geneva convention

Nice meme, faggot

Only cucks ever signed that shit

BLOW ALL POWS UP FAGGETS
>>
>>28728107

that's not stimming, you faggot.

>tfw i used to do the exact same thing as you

>tfw i had to be told over and over again it's rude to put your hands down your pants in public

>tfw literally saw nothing wrong with this

>tfw my dad is autistic too and he still plays with his genitals in front of the family
>>
>>28728112
WILL YOU STIM MY ASSHOLE WHILE WE CHAT?
>>
>>28724605
The problems we have in first world countries are so insignificant compared to third world country.

Try to find a homeless man who is starving, go for it. He isn't because we already feed the homeless in first would countries.
>>
>>28728138
im autistic so im prety sure i know what stimming is dude......
>>
>>28728132
Why the fuck would waste explosives on immobile, vulnerable enemies.
>>
>>28728149

how am I meant to do that through the internet?
>>
>>28728138
Have you seen him cum? By accident of course, just when he overstimmed.
>>
>tfw cant stop stimming my tiny prick

feelsbadman
>>
>>28728231
u should join me for NoStim

#nostimjune
>>
this thread is getting too lewd
>>
>>28728174
>>28728231
>>28728193

playing with your stinky, tiny little underdeveloped autistic dick is not stimming. kill yourself.
>>
>>28726782
>Psychiatry is the only medical specialty where there's a 100% chance you will get diagnosed.

not true at all you faggot.

maybe in a shitty 2nd world country like the USA but no in 1st world nations in europe or like canada or australia.
>>
>>28726616
>>Mom tells me the proper thing to do in that situation is to next ask how they're doing
>>"But then she would've actually started talking about it, and I'm not in the mood for that."

fucking this.

every conversation with normalfags ever

>Hi anon!
>Hi
>How are you?
>I'm good, thanks
>walk away or continue about business

>normalfags get steaming mad like you just insulted them

I don't give a fuck how you're feeling or "how you are today".
>>
File: 1463705158870.jpg (58 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
1463705158870.jpg
58 KB, 640x853
I crave social contract but I never enjoy it. I want a friend but I always ghost people and never enjoy talking to them.

I have resolved to be like the gondola, a watcher, a wanderer
>>
>>28726566

That's down's syndrome, idiot. Autism has nothing to do with "extra chromosomes". Gb2Skewl
>>
>>28724605
>>wahh waahh my boyfriend cheated on me what do I do I love him so much!
>>just break up with him since he wronged you
>>but he [insert irrelevance here]
>>Wtf

I get this shit all the time from my friend. His number one favorite activity is complaining about how shitty of a person his girlfriend is. Then I suggest he breaks up with her and he says "man, you just don't understand." Well I guess I don't. But I'm not the one putting up with a cunt so she'll allow me to stick my dick in a smelly hole
>>
>>28726179
>From the opposite perspective, it hurts trying to converse with neurotypicals when they keep trying to read my body language or infer some emotional meaning from my interaction with them instead of just LISTENING TO AND RESPONDING TO MY WORDS.

are you me, senpai?

> It also sucks that solipsism seems to be my autopilot mode and I actually have to remember to turn on empathy otherwise its like even when I am talking to other people, I end up just "talking about myself with myself" and not considering the other people at all.

so autism senpai, you are me.
>>
>>28726616

Almost every time I return a "how are you?" I either get no response or an awkward pause followed by "good...good..." As if it was weird of me to try and be polite. I just say "good" and leave it at that now.
>>
>>28727806
well you're right
I just speak what comes to my mind
but I'm somewhat quiet with people I don't know
>>
I try my best. I'm high functioning autism and I've had plenty of normal friends. People I'd consider top of the class (in school) kind of people.

I'm not sure what you're having issues with but whenever I mess up I just don't know what to do. Personally it feels like it should be obvious how much I'm failing when I do. But maybe that's not clear.
Just know that if you take a lot of the pressure out of the situation (judge less, be more open minded to literally everything, doesn't mean you have to change your mind) say what you think/feel a lot more than with others. I'd appreciate it a lot.
>>
>>28723236
>physically hurts my soul

This makes no sense. The soul is non-physical.
>>
>>28726179
>>28726275
>>28728512
Most likely your body language actually does relate to your emotional state, you just aren't aware of it because of your alexithymia.

>>28728520
Maybe you're saying "How are you" too mechanically. Try "I'm good; you?" instead.
>>
>>28728551
>"I'm good; you?"

That is how I say it, though.
>>
>>28723429
HFA here.
'breaking the ice' is something you do. Act like it's broken. For me it's always up or never up. I feel safe (not on my guard) with you or not.
>>
Probably a good place to ask:
What do you answer to 'sup' 'hey anon how you doing' or whatever in a chat (instant messaging) or irl. Is there a difference?
I can't deal with it unless I have some immediate activity I can report.
I just err err and err again. But more and more and more as I get more uncomfortable.
>>
>>28728537
>Just know that if you take a lot of the pressure out of the situation (judge less, be more open minded to literally everything, doesn't mean you have to change your mind) say what you think/feel a lot more than with others. I'd appreciate it a lot.

This is extremely important. Because I don't have an instinctive filter to keep myself from saying potentially inappropriate things, I have to constantly be thinking about what I might be judged for saying in a given situation, which is both exhausting and nerve-wracking. If you can convince me I don't need to filter myself, you'll get a lot more out of me. My general benchmark is: if you're not someone I can openly discuss what I fap to with, then you're not someone I can feel at ease around.

>>28728468
Online friends are a good way of handling that. You get the interaction without any of the pressure to commit to something, or the exhaustion of trying to figure out body language.
>>
>>28728653
If you don't have a specific thing to say, just say "Not much". Same IRL and online.
>>
>>28728468

similar to me, tbqh

occasionally i get the social itch but it almost always repulses me. i guess i like being around people when they're useful to me.

>>28728551

>Most likely your body language actually does relate to your emotional state, you just aren't aware of it because of your alexithymia.

Well like you said, I wouldn't know. Alexithymia fucking sucks.

>someone ask you how you're feeling
>"i dont know"
>they get mad at you

mfw

another one

>experience emotion
>feel physically sick or nervous

tfw

I also have poor control over my tone of voice. I'm either too monotone or too high pitch and child like when I'm excited/happy and I either go too soft (most of the time) or too loud when my emotions are out of control.

>>28728551

>Maybe you're saying "How are you" too mechanically. Try "I'm good; you?" instead.

I can't help it senpai, I can't stop this robot voice.
>>
>>28728686

on the topic of speech/social filter, it does get fucking exhausting. most of my life i just refuse to say anything and keep quiet because i almost always end up saying the "wrong thing".
>>
>>28728703
>>someone ask you how you're feeling
>>"i dont know"
>>they get mad at you
You can lie, you know. Say "Good" or "So-so" or something.

I don't get this aspie thing with not lying. I have AS and I lie all the time.
>>
File: 1.png (172 KB, 1660x489) Image search: [Google]
1.png
172 KB, 1660x489
>>28728151
Fuck you normie scum. You are only here to make us feel white guilt.
>>
>>28728835

I can lie and do choose to lie sometimes. I probably should've added some context.

>ASD psychologist ask how I'm feeling
>I tell her the truth

That's how it went down.

But to be quite honest, most aspies value truth, facts and objectivity over comfortable lies and peoples feelings.
>>
>>28727801
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X41bA4l-h0w
>>
>>28728735
This.
I did sort of up until I went to college. In retrospect it's probably because at college I started respecting people more. I had a year break where I thought a lot in isolation. The years before that had been tons of effort on the social size (school+ maybe 4 hours with friends outside school a week). Having that break let me think a lot and I had a more understanding perspective. So I respected people a lot more and then I had to consider their feelings and thoughts more. It's incredibly draining. After a year of college I just couldn't go to class anymore. Had anxiety and I decided to isolate myself in my apartment. Eventually I realized I was starting to become malnourished (only ate beans and pork for multiple months). So I started dealing with issues.

Years later I'm at home. Still dealing. It's better now though.
>>
>lean towards psychopathy
>can talk to spergs no problem, literally worked and had regular conversaitons with a diagnosed high-functioning Autist for a few months without knowing it
>hate normies
>hate the spergs
>wish I was retarded as the spergs so I could just play video games or look at cartoons all day and be overjoyed
>wish I was as retarded as the normies so I could be just like dude girls weed lmao no I don't mind being stepped on my whole life
Fucking purple people
>>
>>28728880
>most aspies value truth, facts and objectivity over comfortable lies and peoples feelings
Yeah, it has nothing to do with feelies for me, just pragmatism. Lying is easy and gets me what I want (usually, people to stop talking to me). It's also fun to trick people and then [laugh internally] at them.
>>
>>28728270
stim is short for stimulating

stimming my tiny dick makes me feel really good and i cant stop doing it

i will stimm my dick forever until i get medicated... im addicted... i need to stim my dick or else i have a panick attack

stimming my dick is a real thing. i love stimming and cant stop until the cum leaks out
>>
>>28728151
What you mean is insignificantly dangerous. Doesn't mean the torment of this existence is less.
Something people don't consider enough is that things like anxiety and depression exists there too.
These things aren't 'depressed despite situation' defined. It's an experience.

What makes one person's experience worse than another?
>>
>>28723429

>minding my own business
>someone says hi
>startle and take time to figure out where I am and whats going on
>manage to produce random grunt
>they angry now

Do normal people walk around constantly prepared to socialize?
>>
>>28729017
They have next to zero preparation time.
>>
>>28727087
all woman are autist, but they need to be turbo to be diagnosticed
>>
Tfw had to start stimming into a condom because my big cums were too messy
>>
>>28728520
I'm starting to think I'm an autist after reading this thread I'm socially retarded and I can play minecraft for like 5 hours straight I'm 20 yo
>>
Yeah once I got sent home from stim school because I kept stimming my tiny prick until it made a slimy mess
>>
>>28729017
>>minding my own business
>>someone touches me
>>startle and take time to reassemble my molecules
>>manage to produce random texture
>>they angry now

Most people go "Uh? Oh! Hello there" and move on with their lives
>>
>>28728480
That was his point. Learn to read faggot.
>>
>>28729101
>manage to produce random texture

What does that mean?
>>
>>28729139
My cumm is produced a random texture after a good stim sesh
>>
>>28728011
I don't because my ocd makes me wash my hands as soon as they get dirty or stink. I wash my hands up to 30 times a day.
>>
>>28729017
>be at work
>from what I've observed in movies and logically deduced you're supposed to greet the customer first and tell them to have a nice day when they leave
>every customer greets me first
>customers thank me and tell me to have a nice day when they leave
>get so frustrated just stare at every customer for a day
>it doesn't matter if I say something or not they always greet me with "hi how are you" rhetorically
What the fuck is wrong with normies why can't they let me do my fucking job WHY DO THEY ALWAYS INTERRUPT ME FUCK
>>
Well, to start with, autistic people don't usually want to talk. I certainly don't. Why do you want to talk to autistic people? Unless there's a point to the conversation to achieve some end goal, most will be relieved that you have not made a point of aknowledging their existence.

You can say 'hi' if you wish. Don't expect more than a 'hi' back.
>>
>>28729331

I encountered something like this when i was a bag and carry out boy for a grocery store in highschool. I was supposed to say hello to them as I was bagging their stuff. Only they would always be busy dealing with the checkout person and it seemed like it annoyed them. So i stopped. I was also supposed to say thank you TO THEM after I have brought their bags out to their car. That made no sense. They were the ones who said thank you to me for bringing out the bags.

There were performance reviews and they would fail me if i didn't follow the policy scripted conversation points. I failed every one. Then quit.
>>
>>28728913
>>wish I was retarded as the spergs so I could just play video games or look at cartoons all day and be overjoyed

i'm not overjoyed, you ass hat. being a NEET shut in sucks.

>>28729289

do you also get a thing were if your feet or hands feel dry you have to quickly moisten them or the feeling takes over your entire body?

also just hearing the sound of something dry rubbing or scratching together enrages me and makes my skin feel fucked for some reason.

i hate it when my fgt uncle makes scratching sounds with his dry, worked fingers and fucking annoying dry scratchy jeans. ffs.
>>
>>28729616
No I don't get that..but when I see certain patterns of extremely small cracks or line it irritates me and gives me goosepimples.
>>
>>28726076

oh im sorry i guess i need to get a degree in the oil and gas industry with a gold star handed to me at graduation by a saudi prince in attendance to hold an opinion.

heads up tism, but conversation is not a method by which people use to relay correct answers to each other. normal people understand that by simply communicating with someone, you can convey a lot of information about yourself through body language, gestures, expressions, tone etc. understanding each other and making guesses about other people's moods is an essential part of being a successful social species. sorry about you being born a monkey, maybe youd have been better off as a lizard?
>>
>>28728703

Alexithymia is a fucking superpower in disguise bro, you can become totally alpha as fuck if you can manage to make sure you're staying stimulated by your environment and not your own headspace
>>
>>28730040
>but conversation is not a method by which people use to relay correct answers to each other
Then it is useless.

>you can convey a lot of information about yourself
Why would I give potential future enemies information about myself?
>>
>>28730863

It's not useless because you only gain what you can gain from people by "bonding" with them, and with enough confidence and self-awareness you should be able to tell which of those around you have a negative view towards you
>>
>>28730908
Or I can simply obtain all the info I need from the net without much effort at all.
>>
>>28730945

You gain information, but what about resources? What about needs? What about the carnal pleasures ages of denial have dulled the pain of having never achieved? Face it you're merely rationalizing narcissism and a disdain for everything but what can immediately stimulate you
>>
It hurts me to talk to normies, what do ya know.
>>
>>28730998
>but what about resources?
Get it from the government.

>What about needs?
>What about the carnal pleasures ages of denial have dulled the pain of having never achieved?
Never gonna get it anyways so what's the point of pretending?
>>
>>28730998
>What about the carnal pleasures ages of denial have dulled the pain of having never achieved?

Addiction is weakness, and weakness is death.
>>
>>28731029

Maybe you never would've gotten it, maybe you would have been able to turn your high-power low-load processing into decoding the social labrynth instead of vegetating and doing nothing but stimulating yourself

>>28731036
>addiction
Lel
>>
>>28731099
Many people are terrified of losing their social circle. They would be too emotionally devastated for years to function if anything were to happen to it. They'd act irrationally, become dysphoric and possibly OD in a few years. Others, for many reasons other than Aspergers, have learned to live without it. And this is coming from a drunk.
>>
>>28724605
You're alright, my distant soulmate.
>>
This is probably one of the best threads recently. Thanks senpai
>>
>>28723236

Pretend you're programming a computer.

>Use short statements. They're easier to debug when they misunderstand you.

>Be as precise as possible. Even then, be prepared to provide additional definitions because if they can find an ambiguity, they will stop on it and their program will refuse to continue.

>They are goal-driven. Speak to them only when you have something you need. Tell them what you need using the first two tips. Accept the output. Leave. You wouldn't chat with an ATM, right? Same rule here.

>Do not worry about social niceties. They completely disregard them. If you need to leave, if you are bored, if you want to talk to someone else, do so. They are used to this. You will not hurt their feelings. If you are efficient, predictable, and honest with your dealings, that means a lot. Few people behave like that.

>When they need something from you, it like a program popping up an annoying dialog box. The program doesn't think, "oh, he's drawing a picture in another program, I should probably wait and ask later." No. The program doesn't care, it knows what it needs, and the program considers that *your* highest priority. Click on the dialog, give them their answer, then close the program so you can continue uninterrupted. They often don't see *why* their behavior bothers anyone. They might know it does, but they lack the software to understand and regulate it.

>Real people on the spectrum...high-functioning people with autism...are basically just smart people passionate about certain interests. They are often worth knowing once you get the proper communication protocols working.

>Do not think this computer model explains everything. It provides a set of rules for interactions. People with autism have feelings, and you can hurt or anger them terribly if you assume they don't. Being concise and precise doesn't give you license to be an asshole.

I am not on the autism spectrum.
>>
>>28724605
If you weren't autistic you would remember that you couldn't possibly have failed the course, then you would recognize it as a joke

Fuck autists
>>
File: 1443183719535.jpg (53 KB, 650x502) Image search: [Google]
1443183719535.jpg
53 KB, 650x502
>>28723236
>It physically hurts my soul trying to converse with them
>tfw this is why I don't even try talk to people anymore

It doesn't matter what they say, there's no way in hell they could actually enjoy trying to talk to me.
>>
File: Trump Meme 14.jpg (346 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
Trump Meme 14.jpg
346 KB, 640x875
>>28725751

Mild aspie here. I talk about Trump daily and look up new things related to him daily.
>>
File: 1463886548403.jpg (157 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1463886548403.jpg
157 KB, 1440x810
>>28731940
That's why we have 2D. They are always there for us.
>>
>>28731536
This is actually very solid advice.
>>
>>28731536
>high-functioning

nice meme. all of the aspies I am familiar with are short-sighted, rude, self-centered, and stupid
>>
>>28732008
You must not know what "high-functioning" is referring to then. You can be high-functioning, short-sighted, rude, self-centered, and stupid.
>>
just ask anyone who's talked to you
>>
>>28732032
>high-functioning people with autism...are basically just smart people passionate about certain interests

I'm just refuting what anon said... high functioning is not equal to smart

now delete this post
>>
I practice music very regularly and I've gotten to the point that when I listen to normies speak I can send the structure, its really rhythmic and you have to choose the right pitches for the right emotional innotations
>>
My experience: I actually find it to be rather refreshing.
You can cut all the conversational foreplay and quickly find out if there's a personal connection or not (although you must be sure the autist actually wants to talk to you as well; don't follow your gut feeling on this one). If so, you may find yourself enjoying being able to honestly talk about beliefs or other subjects of interest (so not the fucking weather) without constantly experiencing the awkward feeling of some kind of threshold (judgment?).
But I might be too optimistic about the whole thing. Plus, there's yet so damn much to be discovered in this field...
>>
>>28724884
This is incredibly autistic my sides are hurting.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 960x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 960x538
>be me few years ago when i was in high school
>walking up stairs in morning in close proximity to where the special education students were quarantined
>inadvertently bump into kid playing on his Nintendo DS and it crashes to the floor
>all the sped teachers and quarantined lads begin staring me down
>I tell him I'm sorry still in cognitive dissonance from what I did to the poor kid
>somehow manage to fucking step on his ds
>mfw
>>
>>28728103
meh, if you hide it it won't matter during the war, if you loose it doesn't matter that it got out, and if you win just leave that tid bit out of the history books

that being said i don't have some virulent hatred of POWs there are situations to leave them alive and situations to kill them like for instance most of them would be physically fit and you could use them as forced laborers or trade them or seek information from them
>>
>>28728183
it doesn't have to be some expensive shit, fertilizer costs next to nothing in bulk
>>
>>28726616
fucking exactly, my mom had to make me do this
>>
>>28725260
Please don't equate a conversation about food to string theory, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>28725985
She is lying, you waste of bio-matter.
>>
>Come here to lauch at the asspies and autisms
>read thread and realise people are complaining about stuff I do

If I was a spaz someone would have pointed it out before right?
>>
>tfw autistic
>tfw never had a conversation lasting longer than 1 minute with anyone
>>
My boyfriend has mild autism and I noticed it's just easier to have conversation when they do the talking. It was really awkward because I'm naturally quiet and he's an autist, but after breaking the ice they'll just rant on about whatever they want. They really rely on hobby interests for conversation.
>>
>>28733172
>mfw I used to always say "well at least I'm not autist"
>life does a 180 and I get diagnosed
Yeah laugh it up
>>
Adding onto previous tips in this thread. Do not touch them. If social customs dictact physical contact in whatever setting, just let them see it coming to they can prepare themselves mentally.
>>
You know someone probably already said it but,
>Heightened touch sensitivity
>Obsession and compulsion under a strict and/or arbitrary condition
>Highly developed trains of efficiency and logic in contracted direction
>Common inability to recognize and/or perform emotional significance over the 'bottom line' or the 'theory'.

>Arguably, hereditary
>Equated with high masculinity and overall individualism

being an Aspy seems like some sort of step in the right evolutionary direction, and the 'normies' seem to be something of a separate equilibrium through a social species' evolution.

Or I'm just sperging out again?
>>
were autists targeted by hitler?
if theres a hitler 2.0, will they be targeted again?
>>
>>28729331
>>28729432
>got first and only job so far as a cashier
>was at the end of senior year of highschool
>am supposed to be friendly and make small talk with customers (this wasn't even told to me until I got chastised for not doing it)
>after that make effort to talk to every customer
>ask them if they found stuff , etc
>always smile too
>get fired for not being social enough

I don't get it.

I tried so hard and was always smiling but I still got fired.

Was I doing it wrong or did they see that I wasn't socially competent and just fire me?
>>
>>28734880
Hitler was an autist.
>>
>>28724884
>I tried making something like business cards with information about my condition so I can just hand it to them
I've seen things like that work for deaf people, but coming from you it's just extra autistic.
>>
>>28734880

Autism wasn't really a known thing in Hitler's time. At the same time though, "asocial" and "workshy" people, which disabled people were classified as (among other groups), were targeted, yes.
>>
>>28723236
>falling for the 'aspergers is a real condition' meme
top kek
>>
>>28724740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzGsud6ERzY
>>
>>28725653
Utilitarianism doesn't mean that life is worthless, though. A lot of utilitarians try to maximize human happiness.
>>
File: 2016_05_22_013308.png (148 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
2016_05_22_013308.png
148 KB, 460x345
>>28726032
>thingken of normies
>>
I wish I was autistic.
Autism is a funny man disease
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IF YOU DONT LIKE AUTISTS THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON /r9k/ ARE YOU UPSET THAT THE PLACE THAT IS DESIGNED FOR LOSERS AREN'T MOR EFUNCTION FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I AM SCREAMING LIKE A PIG IRL AND I THINK SOMEONE JUST CALLED THE COPS ON ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT NORMIE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
>>
>>28735586
The only justification for a post like this is retardation beyond what's acceptable to allow to freely use the internet.
>>
File: 1438485030333s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1438485030333s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
high functioning autist here
>implying I want to talk to you
>>
>>28735615
I LIKE THE PART WHERE YOU LEFT IN THE REASON FOR YOUR BUTTHURT. MAKES IT SEEM LIKE YOU'RE REALLY MAKE A SOLID POINT THERE NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT,m GET OUT

I A M NOT COPYING PASTING THIS

GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT

FUCKING NORMIE DIE
>>
>>28726298
Holy shit, is that why transitions are associated with autism? I thought it was just a matter of bad taste.
>>
File: image.png (6 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 415x416
Are the alleged normcucks itt actually insulted if you're not interested in them?

Why so egoist and don't pretend it's justified.
>>
OPs question really indicates the divide between autists and neurotypical normies. Since not all autists want to socialize at all which involves talking about inane bullshit. I love how normies always think its about them when people ignore them when some people just want to be left the fuck alone and not have to deal with other people's stupid bullshit. True story bruh
>>
ITT: OP asks how to make autists more accepting of his harassment to a community of autists.
>>
>>28727547
Shame, I'd love to smash an autistic slut. Would be amasing to interrupt her while shes blabbering about vacuum cleaners and use her little body like the object she is.

I was diagnosed as an aspie (mumsy has munchausen by proxy and would take me to random drs and coach me to say shit) and later saw a psychiatrist and old mate say nahh mate you're a normal cunt you just couldn't learn social skills because your abuse and being shut in and all

So i feel for y'all, i (sort of) know what its like to be a social retard. high functioning spergs are cool by me tho, i know a sperg firefighter who was in one of the calenders, true sick cunt
>>
>>28726032
>Be careful of your sources; some autism groups that claim to speak for autistic people actually work hard to silence them.[1]

What?
Is that actually true?
>>
>>28737560
Yes. Groups like Autism Speaks deliberately fire and remove any Autistic person attempting to join them.

IIRC there's only been one Autistic person involved in Autism Speaks in history.
>>
I would like to voice chat with an autist on skype to figure out if im on the autism spectrum.

Pls add me

[email protected]

Im serious.
>>
>>28726076
Kinda, but I wanna lift in peace. Go away old nigger guy.
>>
>>28723881
Holy shit this.
Every fucking time, why do the normies get so mad?
>>
File: SpeedOfDark%281stEd%29.jpg (37 KB, 288x475) Image search: [Google]
SpeedOfDark%281stEd%29.jpg
37 KB, 288x475
Any normies want to know how autists feel, go read pic related. It's a decent book, even if I don't agree with the ending.
>>
>>28734880
Probably worked under Theodor Morrell.
>>
>>28725216
This is a nightmare of a post. How do you actually interact with the world? Being unable to see shades of grey like this is so weird
>>
File: reee.png (30 KB, 587x530) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
30 KB, 587x530
>>28737697
I'm scared r9k ... not sure whether to accept
>>
>>28725121
>>people don't matter if they waste resources or are inefficient use of resources, and those people need to be eliminated
Are you sure he's not a normie? Because that right there makes me think a lot of people I've met before are super autistic.
>>
I can't stop making REE noises in real life.
REEE

REEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEee

If anyone heard me doing this. .jesus christ how would i explain it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee
>>
>>28724605

>>>28723455
>>>28723297
>Go fuck yourself.

Why did you respond to these two in reverse-chronological order?

I know it's petty to most but I hope you can understand how triggering that is.
>>
>>28738022
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

original content

REEEEEEEEEE

GTFO trip fag faggot. If you want a name go join twittr
>>
How do you even get a girlfriend when you have autism?
It became very clear to me that I lack the most basic qualities needed to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>28738906
Bumping for this. I really want to know this, too. I tried Models by Mark Manson, No More Mr. Niceguy, the Kinowear Bible, social training, bodylanguage books and now I'm therapy because I can't make any sense of this irrational bullshit of a planet.

"Go out and talk to people!" They say. Yeah sure, 'hello'. Now what? "Oh but you need a little contact." Okay, "Hello" *Puts hand awkwardly on shoulder.* Is that better? And when it goes well they put their hand on your shoulder, which kinda bugs you because of hypersensitivity. Fuck this shit.

Even with all that, I still don't get the stupid hints of 'Oh, I wanna go to X, but if only someone could join me~'
>>
>>28737937
I wont bite, just imagine me as pixels on a screen
>>
File: 1445163341323.jpg (2 MB, 3083x2116) Image search: [Google]
1445163341323.jpg
2 MB, 3083x2116
>>28739091
Oh yeah, this. I have been to hell and back because of this, ever since puberty I longed for a gf, like really hard. Was in unrequited love with a girl for 6 years, because she actually really liked me, but apparently not in a romantic way. Watched her fall in love, get a boyfriend and all that. Though I went to prom with her. Tried to kill myself because of that.
After that, I tried a few more times with different girls, but it never worked. And now I have just given up, because I realized I have far worse problems to deal with. For example finishing uni or finding a job that doesn't make me want to kill everything in sight (working in IT now, I hate keyboard and mouse noises).
But in the end, I still would like to have normal relationships with people, because as much as I want to pretend that my heart is frozen over, there is still a tiny flame burning inside.
>tfw 90% of autists don't understand me, even though I am one.
>>
I recommend everyone ITT read Soren Kiekergaard's 'Diary of a Seducer'. It's basically about an autist who enjoys very meticulously manipulating girls into falling in love with him, and then slowly manipulating them into hating him so that they leave him "on their own terms". In this way, he gets to enjoy all the tender feelings of a budding relationship, and then manages to have the relationship end before it gets boring while also making the girl feel empowered. He's a guy who has learned the social rules and learned how to exploit them for his own enjoyment. It's autistic as fuck and very satisfying.

>>28738906
Having a girlfriend is terrible. After the initial excitement over the fact that you actually managed to get a girl to like you, it becomes a huge fucking chore. She'll always be wanting you to hang out for no reason, messaging you constantly when you're not with her, getting angry if you ignore her or just take more than 30 fucking seconds to reply; it's a huge drain on of your time and energy. Trust me, I know the idea of having someone care about your existence is very appealing, but when you realise what it actually entails you will begin to despise them; they're satisfying themselves more than they're satisfying you. You won't be allowed to pursue anything without directly relating it to her, which is extremely tedious. See above for the ideal way for Aspies to approach relationships. Commitment is boring.
>>
>>28723236
Can relate, besides the person tends to be quite a mean and selfish or mischivious asshole.
>>
>meet a normie
>they try to shake your hand
>>
File: Madthad_as_told_by_kierkegaard.png (336 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
Madthad_as_told_by_kierkegaard.png
336 KB, 500x700
>>28739355
Is this from the same book?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.