[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's stopping you from being a Chad? Literally nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: WIN_20160505_184904.jpg (187 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160505_184904.jpg
187 KB, 1280x720
What's stopping you from being a Chad?

Literally nothing but yourself.

You'd be surprised how much confidence, a tongue, a good haircut, dressed nice, etc could do for you.

No you won't get every girl, but neither does Christian T. Grey.

Only Jesus could get every girl, and he'd probably have to do it by rape for the idiots.
>>
If I work hard I sill still be surpasses by men who worked hard but are also tall/good looking
>>
>>28723148
>have social skills
>literally deformed
>no one wants to talk to me anyway
>>
>>28723165
>Comparing yourself to others
>Not comparing yourself only to your past self
Why should you care if you're "surpassed" by others as long as you're having a good time? >inb4 my definition of a "good time" is surpassing others

Well then you need to change that, asap, and you can change it, i know you can, because I proved a perfectly benevolent god-like being exists that created you ( https://sites.google.com/site/thehappiestpoints/ for more info ).

>>28723173
Yeah some or maybe even most people won't want to talk to you, but guess what? I want to talk to you, and I'm sure the best most genuinely nice girls would want to talk to you to. So what the fuck are you waiting for? Quit making excuses.
>>
Inb4 Chads aren't made, they're born.
>>
>>28723253
>Why should you care if you're "surpassed" by others as long as you're having a good time?
Because all life is competition. More people surpass you, the more you lose. And if you are ugly dicklet/manlet you will lose a lot.
>>
>>28723304
Life isn't a competition. The goal of life is to be happy, so do anything that makes you happy as long as you realize JFE (Jesus' Father Exists).
>>
>>28723367
The goal of life is to seek truth. If you ignore the truth to feel happy, you are a dumb cuck.
>>
>>28723424
The base original objective of the objective of the objective of the ... etc and so on .... reason for any action you do is to be happy.

Now if searching for the truth makes you happy then fine, search for the truth. But understand your real true desire, to be happy.

It doesn't matter if you are a dumb cuck, would you rather be a miserable smart non-cuck who's on fire and feeling intense suffering or would you rather be a happy dumb cuck who's feeling intense pleasure?

Don't answer without justifying your answer completely.
>>
>>28723591
>It doesn't matter if you are a dumb cuck, would you rather be a miserable smart non-cuck who's on fire and feeling intense suffering or would you rather be a happy dumb cuck who's feeling intense pleasure?
I can't be a happy dumb cuck. Because I know I am ignoring the truth. I know I am lying. But not only that. I am lying to myself. Imagine that, I can't be honest, not even in my own head. I have to lie even to myself.

This realization has so far made me more miserable than any uncomfortable truth I have realized.

Also about happiness being the original objective. I don't buy that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.