[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I picked someone that isn't a chad. Small, seemingly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: images-9.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images-9.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
So, I picked someone that isn't a chad. Small, seemingly unsocial, plays vidya games all day, not overly attractive; skinny, short, berard. Fell in love with the guy. But, I began catching him deleting messages from females and piecing together things that make it seem like he's cheating. Are even men that aren't chads scum?
>>
There's pretty much two ways this goes. Either you're paranoid or you have shit taste in men. Both suck.
>>
>>28722887
I mean, I know he deleted the messages because she texted him while I was holding the phone, but I don't know what was said prior to the text. She wasn't the only female to cause issues either. The other was a tumblr whore.
>>
It's more about how much they stick to their value then how good looking or successful they are.
I'm actually pretty good looking(7-9/10 depending of preference) and I know for a fact I'm one of the most loyal people I've met. It's like thinking that chubby girls cheat less because they have less option. What's really important is their values and how much they stick to them.
>>
>>28722858
Contrary to what /r9k/ asserts, you can't judge a book by its cover. And it makes you superficial for thinking you could do so.
>>
File: social media stats.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
social media stats.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>28722858

>Are even men that aren't chads scum?

If you're asking if they cheat like Chad, then no, due in part to the fact that they just plain don't have the market value to be desirable enough to have the opportunity to cheat.
>>
>implying you didn't pick a chad with glasses FUCK OFF REEEEEE
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.