[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>found out oneitis fucked a chad she LITERALLY just met You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: pepe.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>found out oneitis fucked a chad she LITERALLY just met

You were right, women are all shallow whores.
>>
>"waaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! WHY DID THIS GIRL FUCK THIS ASSERTIVE AND CONFIDENT MAN INSTEAD OF READING MY LITTLE VIRGIN BOY MIND AND REALIZING THAT I LIKE HER EVEN THOUGH I'M TERRIFIED OF TAKING A RISK AND LETTING HER KNOW????"

Chad got that good pussy and you're stuck posting your memes on this board full of adult virgins, lmfao.
>>
That's what you get for liking a Stacy
>>
She wanted to get laid and she met a stud,what's wrong with that?
>>
>>28722837
You like making a lot of assumptions, don't you anon?

She already knows I like her.
>>
>>28722859
She's a 7/10 at best. Not a Stacy.

>>28722874
Nothing. I just think it's slutty behavior and disgusting. I wouldn't fuck a girl I just met even if she was a 10/10.
>>
>>28722874
Ask her virgin manchild kid who grows up with a single and retarded parent
>>
>>28722918

Being obsessed with a girl that doesn't care about your romantic feelings for her and getting butthurt when she fucks random Chads is even more pathetic, kys.
>>
strong men get all the women. weak men die out. it's the same with almost all species on earth. most men are weak. you are weak. i am weak. the only good we can do is work to feed the offspring of the strong. we die together with bittrness, shame, and rage.
>>
>>28722943
>What's wrong with that
>nothing
That's your problem. You're a beta cuckold
>>
>>28723011
Or kill the strong men. Our lives have no meaning anyways so why not get revenge?
>>
Listen, Grab a cup of water because this pill is going to be alittle rough to swallow.

It isn't the 50-60's anymore where women had decency and respect. Sex is money and sex is a drug. Year 2016 is all about "having fun" now that advertising has advanced so far in its kind that they could convince an Eskimo to buy ice with the right commercial and media backing. Of course there are some women out there who do have respect and are loyal and don't fuck chads on the first date, but most women have this thought process nowadays where if you aren't going out and hanging with your "girls" or "bros" every weekend then you're seen as socially inept. Women are so petty that they will even fuck a chad over you because he has more followers than you. Women don't want the soft lovey dovey "does he like me???" shit anymore. Sex is so common that all men just constantly hit up new women trying to fuck. Of course they do the whole wrap around flirting for the 1st week or whatever they do and then try to fuck. Women can be super selective when they constantly get tons of likes and messages from guys.

Basically women don't think of the future and won't be anytime soon. Women have and always will live in the moment. A confident driven chad looking for poon is exactly the thrill she looks for.
She constantly gets barraded with compliments and messages, that when a guy comes in her life and shows her how petty she is. and how he makes it seem like she is useless is what she craves. From there it instills the "hunt". They start to wonder why Chad doesn't talk to them all the time and like her photos and posts. She starts to wonder why he takes so long to reply and starts wondering if Hes seeing other women. It makes her chase him. Women love bad boy he doesn't care about me until hes fucking my brains out attitude.

Fuck roasties.
>>
File: 1461193559983-1.gif (980 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461193559983-1.gif
980 KB, 480x360
OP #rekt as fuk lel weew memes

Find 1 new girl and change oneitis eery 6 monts atleast for me wood 'u' bruddah
>>
>WAAAAH WHY DOESN'T STACY LOVE ME
>>
File: 1461190254786-0.gif (496 KB, 370x322) Image search: [Google]
1461190254786-0.gif
496 KB, 370x322
>>28723437
I'M SORRY I'M YOUR ONEITIS STACY

PLEASE LOVE ME
>>
>>28722943
>I wouldn't fuck a girl I just met even if she was a 10/10.
Sure you wouldn't, my friend
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.